Cat attacked for looking like Hitler

timesofisrael.com/cat-beaten-because-it-looks-like-hitler/

Hmmm

This is a new type of retarded

Hitler cat did nothing wrong

This is fake news right?

> tfw Hitler became they worst nightmare

Aryan stronk

Harming a pet animal should be punishable by Death.

Somebody fucks with my cat like that and they're gonna get blasted.

praise kitler
o/

*Waits for release of ANTIFA video bragging about beat-down of Nazi Cat

I wasn't on board with "it was the Jews" and gas the Jews talk but now I'm 100% on board. Fuck these savages.

Sup Forums should adopt it as its official mascot

Kitler did nothing meow

Whomever did this should be skinned alive.

it wasn't the jews who did that. in fact israel times reported on this as being inappropriate. cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Looks more like Groucho Marx than Hitler

NO, BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE HITLER!!!1

Does bastids.

Antifa are a bunch of savages

Does anybody have the webm of the person who did this getting skinned alive?

If the people responsible got a .45 to the head would police even care?

Scat fetishism should also be punishable by death

glad you see this

Remember the 22 miilions goys

Remember the 6 trillion rats!!

Yeah, I would literally kill them. I even would probably kill someone if I saw them do this to any animal though.

Kikes generally don't like animals.

This. Literally worse than nigger behavior

Kikes dont like absolutelly nothing besides money. Not even themselves or their friends and family.

Why?

Iron your flag you faggot

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

We need to track someone down and kill them. This is a new low, even for them.

It says it's Britain so yeah they would get max jail time almost for sure

Liberals say one thing but practice the opposite. They preach to accept all appearances, but they're really extremely racist and body conscious.

leftist scum, nothing to see here.

Yeah, I'm joining you just to spite this shit.

Fucking cats cannot hold political ideology. And I like cats more than most people.

lol wtf somebody actually drew that?

Thanks CNN

That's what you think.

Embassy Cat is the most political thing out there, but nobody is talking about it.

that cat has no idea who Hitler is and doesn't know about politics and yet normies torture it because it reminds them of something that goes against the brainwashed narrative of cuckoldry and leftist crap.

it's normies and their dumb shit. normies are not even alive, they are dead fish going with the flow. if you go against the stream, that's when you're alive and feel the most alive.

In fucking Britain as well, fuck these degenerate arseholes. I'm generally against capital punishment but we should bring it back for treason, arson in the Queens dockyards, and cruelty to animals

Absolutely 100% agree
Harming animals like that shows you have no set of morals or compassion and shouldn't be fit to live in any society

Well it definitely wasn't attacked because it looked like Hitler, how would the owner even know why it was attacked if she didn't even know when it went missing.
For all the dumbasses in this thread know, it might've gotten in fights with stray cats. But I've notice that Sup Forums becomes extremely stupid in any thread involving animals.

is there any evidence it got attacked for looking like hitler or is the government just using that as an excuse to hide the fact that niggers around the world are known for abusing animals.

That's the problem boetie, people around the world don't realise that the swartmens are like this. The ones that are most in favour of mass migration live nowhere near them and have no idea what they are like.