Year 2018

>Year 2018
>Shia Labeouf has moved the HWNDU flag hundreds of times at this point.
>Contracts SpaceX for a very important mission
>Pays them 8 billion dollars to ship a streaming camera, a flag pole and a HWNDU flag to the dark side of the moon
>hewillnotdivide.us is now streaming a HWNDU flag back dropped by featureless black void (You can’t really see stars in the moons night sky.)
>Sup Forums quickly figures out its on the darkside cause you can never see earth.
>Sup Forums applies specialized filters to the feed in order to create a map of radiation exposure.
>cross references it with moons exposure to sun.
>Triangulates it to an area of about a square mile all in about 2 days
>Within a week a moon probe is created to check to see if their calculations are right
>Orbital plan made within a day
>Launched the next day.
>Within a couple of days the location is pinpointed
>Within a week a fully fledged moon lander has been crowdfunded.
>Built and orbital plan laid out by the next week
>Launched half a week later.
>user captures the HWNDU flag and leaves a kekistani one on the pole.
>This keeps happening with different planets and moons till Sup Forums has visited every single body in the solar system

Post YFW Sup Forums gets mankind out of the Oort cloud by the time trumps presidency is completed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek
youtube.com/watch?v=CVRdyDjUQXA
greeneville.com/news/
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My congratulations to the the brave shit poster of the Kek's Special Autism and Reconnaissance Task Force and our hard dedicated Intel officers on Sup Forums for the successful completion of Operation Orion, I salute you all.

You fags are to much. This truly is the greatest place on the internet.

Now we wait for the next great habbening. One can only wonder what shall unfold.

4pm
Mic Check.
FROGS CHIRPING
Footsteps heard.
Still need relay anons for the great flag race.

Ebrietas!

youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek

Breddy gud but you forgot one thing.
Trumps presidency will never end

Whatever they have planned, we'll be ready.

We are Sup Forums, and nothing is beyond our reach

When I first saw the threads stating that HWINDU was moving into a third locale, and that it was to be a mere flag, I thought, lame, no memes from that habbening. Oh little did I know, /sg/ tier autism would unfold stateside, and the powers of evil would be shaken to (((their foundations))).

More footsteps heard. He seems to be pacing.

cocaine

>flight plans
whose the big guy that figured that out?

10/10 will do interstellar math for my polacks

You realize Sup Forums had nothing to do with this, right? It was /hwndu/ on infinity chan that found the flag and stole it.

infinitichan's hwndu board wouldn't exist without Sup Forums and half the members are refugees of Sup Forums who were tired of the mods.

it was a great alliance between the two.

thats essentially Sup Forums with real mods

Sup Forums's Heroes.

Bullshit, Sup Forums hwindu threads kept getting deleted, so guys went over there, not to say that infinchin anons didn't have anything to do with it, cuz they did, but if you know anything about infinchin, they like to spend their time calling each other shills, and promoting e-celebs.

I hear a bird. Spring is on the way.

>You can’t really see stars in the moons night sky

Yes you can, it's just the camera's exposure.

I would totally donate to that. I have never donated to a crowdfunding project but hell, that would be a thing I would totally spend my money for.

FUCK SHIA LEBEOUF

>implying it would take our aspies more than 36 hours to reach the dark side of the moon if there was a win involved
Are you new here?

>>Contracts SpaceX for a very important mission
Isn't Space X Elon Musk's thing? The same Elon that's on papa Trumps side in this?

Yeah but he's proposing moon tourism and 8 billion dollars is 8 billion dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVRdyDjUQXA

Remember Rose?

Not mention Shia barely has a few millions. How is he gonna pay for this?

Have we started a fire?

i think it was the masked man

Ofc that's the only thing you are thinking of colombiano

No reason for this. Antarctic nazis probably have a base on the moon already. Im sure they would take it off for us.

awww that's cute

Yesss.. The fire rises

It is. My wife didn't understand, but when I told her to look out for things on the TV and media, she hated me that's all she sees now haha.
It's funny though, best place ever is here.
Love y'all.

the most unbelievable part is where you said Shia had 8 Billion to pay for this, I doubt he would be a billionaire by next year let alone in his lifetime. Millionaire, sure, but not Billionaire

Sup Forums could take over the world, but we'd rather use our power to troll everyone.

strange times

you never know he could get into the next transformers movie

so what are the future plans with this

Crowdfunding. There is 63mil Hillary voters if they all chip in $127 he's good to go.

screencapped

Autism: the post.

Also, we will do the Soviets' set dream. LMAO!!!!

To keep trolling shia over and over. He's giving a platform for a unified trolling front, and Sup Forums is happy to oblige.

was that a lighter or footsteps on stream

do we really wanna beat a dead horse though?

never mind.

>dark side of the moon
no such thing moron, unless you mean the near side of the moon which is the darker one

>You can’t really see stars in the moons night sky
WRONG moron you can't see them on daytime pictures because the landscape is much brighter but at NIGHT you have no sun and nothing preventing you from seeing more stars than you ever did

how fucking stupid are you?

>its on the darkside cause you can never see earth
it's called the FAR side, stop triggering my autism holy shit

if the mods stop deleting all the threads related to it.

Bump.

You do understand it's simply a joke.

/hwndu/ 8ch

Where to find Shia Labeouf ---> 3355 Erwin Hwy, Afton, TN 37616

Just... Just shut the fuck up...

*Special Hwndu Autism and Reconnaissance Task Force

>go go SHART Force

Holy autism the darkside thing was probably a joke about transformers.

I'm not quite into what you are up to and skip it, I'll find out but ffs make that drone happen

... i didn't expect weaponized autism to become involved in developing warp drives, but it should have been obvious.
Do it Shia. Do it.

>Flag Stolen From Greeneville Property

>Saturday, March 11, 2017
>by Jim Miller - Radio Greeneville News

>A flag that had been on display on a Moon Creek Road property was reported stolen early Friday morning, according to a report filed with the Greene County Sheriff's Department.

>The property owner said that around 1:30 Friday morning, she saw on a live stream camera that her flag which contained the words "He Will Not Divide Us" was missing from a pole in their field. The victim was not sure who took the flag, but said that there had been conversations in online message boards about stealing the flag.

>The owner said that she had seen a vehicle on the property and was able to get a tag number to a vehicle registered out of Roane County. A gold Chevrolet Silverado had also been seen driving suspiciously past the driveway.

>The custom-made flag is white with black lettering and valued at $600, and the investigation into the theft is continuing.

greeneville.com/news/

FUCKING LOL

>The custom-made flag is white with black lettering and valued at $600
they can't be serious

>$600
jeez man

Sounds like they're flying around the dark side of the moon at the moment.

I could go down to hobby lobby and get fucking white cloth and black cloth for like $20

Gotta run the price up so they can make it count. Like how cops will use the most expensive bike possible when trolling for niggers to steal it.

Valuing the flag that high could make stealing it a felony.

God damn it, you disgusting paki weeb, nobody cares about your shitty videogame, stop spamming that crap in every HWNDU thread

praise kek

>Chevy Silverado
/our guy/

i know. they're really bothered by all this lmao

but i think they're severely overvaluing their craftsmanship. let's be real, shia.

>600$ flag.

it's a tradition at this point.

I want to fly some balloons over there so badly. But they are more alert now, and the cops are around. That sucks.

thats gotta be it

fucking jews

As long as the guy doesn't say anything they'll never catch him.

>tfw right now in this very moment Shia is sitting at his campfire staring at the empty flagpole like a madman

Oh you mother fucker. I told you not to post this. Stop stealing my memes.

Yeah, they can't really prove he did anything simply because he was in the area. If they don't find his tire tracks or shoe tracks at the flag pole, or find the flag on him itself, there's nothing they can do. Any lawyer worth their salt would simply say it's a (((coincidence))) and tell them to show hard evidence.

Do I need TOR to access this?

ok Im one those, that had no idea you all existed, until the summer of this Election. I was instantly hooked on the raw info, the in your face-info, with absolutely zero fucks given about how you assimilated it. finally. After the election, like many I assume, I drifted, maybe coming back from time to time. But the headline and article about you fuckers finding that flag and taking it down.. IDK man, Im so awe struck. If I thought the Memes in the election were ungodly.. But This... what a serious display there boys..

As long as it is streamed it will be memed.

>human colonization of the stars started because some NEETs liked shitposting

Sacrifice to Moloch to get a donation from George Soros. Shia is just a cog in the machine.

hewillnotdivide.us/
I CAN HEAR A DRONE

IS IT HABBENING????

>Drives around near the moon honking horn
>No atmosphere
>1488

Gotta get those felony arrests.

>implying there's any real difference between 8 and 4