Imagine

I'm pretty sure California is the prototype of what some of the elites (especially the Silicon Valley types) want the whole world to be once a one-world government is implemented. Earth's culture will be a bunch of far-out hippie shit with new age spirituality and the like. Try going to one of these festivals and you'll see what I mean.

What do you think?

No input on this? Most people will be creating art and fucking around in the future.

Yeah itll be far out hippie shit where you work a real job for months to be able to afford to go bang extasy broads in the desert.

Most people won't work because of automation, m8.

Woodie Allen was right

Dont knock it til youve tried it plebs. Do weed, shrooms, lsd. I guarantee you will leave all this hateful neo nazi shit behind. It will restore your faith in God.

I would like to avoid the other vision of the world of some of these old codgers though who want an aggressive, military-style cult thing.

We should be ever vigilant against creeping totalitarianism and homogenization that some of the psyhos want.

Just like these festivals, people will be encouraged to contribute and help manage the whole thing. Most people won't be interested in some of the more detailed logistics, however, and will just want to enjoy themselves.

>the majority of people are herded into these mindless hippy societies
>controlled by world police
>who are controlled by an oligarchy at the top
>no independent thought
>no independent speech
>just animals mindlessly eating, shitting, fucking, and tripping their days away until they expire
>government takes away anyone who doesn't want to participate
>the perfect blend of 1984 and Brave New World

Sounds like a leftist utopia. Hang all globalists.

People have to be allowed to and encouraged to participate in any capacity they want to train towards (if any at all), which is what they do that these festivals.

Realistically though, many will not want the hassle of some of the work that requires more responsibility.

Burnning Man is in Nevada tho

I wanna work hard with my hands. I want pride in my work. I want a house and a wife and kids! AMERICA

And do what, embrace cultures that despise us, and groups who want to bleed you dry? I don't want to hate but what alternatives are there any longer?

I know, but all the Silicon Valley guys go to it.

A lot of these people do work with their hands to make their art. Nobody will stop you from doing any of that stuff ideally.

You were born a 100 years too late.

Mebbe. But no, california will be as it has always been, entertainment for the leisure class.

Yeah, no, that's not how it would work. Either everyone has to participate, or something like this couldn't exist. There will always be outside forces pushing to take control of these human farms. The human need for conflict and acquisition of the resources of another will be a part of the species until we transcend our hormone-based brains. Whether the conflict is physical or mental, it will not serve to allow people to choose, and anyone smart enough to run the place knows this.

People would participate in whatever capacity they want to.

Conflict would exist, obviously, but it would be mediated by the rest of the community, which is no different than how it was when we lived in tribes.

Yeah, you need mind bending drugs that lower your IQ to that of a plankton, just so you go 'hnnngh we all one people tho man, if only there didnt have to be wars n sheeeit". Then you get not retarded and remember the masses of cultural divides around the world which cause armed disputes and civil wars, others just landgrabbing against weaker opponents, people rape murder and steal for the hell of it, and your rational mind remembers that no matter how much you want to believe the 'all people are inherently good' meme, it is exactly that, a meme, only regurgitated by the blind lefties and the druggies.

There wouldn't be a need to take over other farms anyway since it wouldn't be like it was when resources were scarce.

>Silicon Valley types
You mean the poos in the loos?

On top of that, we would develop gene therapy and whatnot to treat many psychological maladies that afflict people and cause anti-social behavior.

Psychopaths, for example, have demonstrably different brain structures than normal people which show up in brain scans. Realistically we would start to technology to treat this, and people will naturally drift to more socially beneficial projects.

It will be a global village.
Perhaps the one-world government won't be a necessary step to this either, which would be ideal.