What the fuck even happens in these states?

What the fuck even happens in these states?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/26/north-dakota-is-no-1-on-pretty-much-everything/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farming.

innawooders

rural retards who vote for drumpf

Depression, mainly.

corn

Places thats best to be when shit eventually hits the fan.

Innawoods and SKS country.

white people stuff

You mean smart gentleman voting for Trump?

In my state nd, we have the highest average in( could be cause few niggers to dumb down average) lowest cost of living with highest median wages, and I read largest penises statistically but who knows if that's true. Mines not that big.

The question is, what happens in the whole mountain time zone?

Canadian escape zones

Iq

How's Spain these days?

soy bean farming, uneconomical oil, and nuke silos

>with highest median wages
Isn't that because of the shale oil boom?

good things looks like

STFU you poor Eurofag

Montana: A lot of cattle. Plenty of room to graze.

Wyoming: Yellowstone National Park. Hot springs. Tar sands. Dinosaur shit. Touristy place.

Nebraska: farming

Dakotas: Oil. You might have heard of Dakota Access Pipeline? That's bright energy production back into public consciousness concerning the Dakotas.

Trout fishing. Lots and lots of trout fishing.

Never go to North Dakota
I lived there 6 months, you will die of boredom.

Somalians and east african subhumans are dropped on Superior Race

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes.

Not gonna kick, former Mexican voter here. I just can't support this family anymore. He's too much of a nuclear, especially since he has codes to the access. What's he gonna do next? Lie out all the Drumpf voter

Not gonna lie, former Shill here, it's hularious seeing you GOys crash and burn.
But seriously, we Have to let him get the nuclear launch codes

Wow person x was rising up in popularity until scandal occurred. In all seriousness person x cannot get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This russia bussiness is really alarming and really makes me wish we picked Hillary instead. In all , I give Trumps presidency another 2 weeks or something before he is impeached, we just can't hand over the nuclear codes to an orange mental case. Also fuck binald blimpf and white poeple
In all seriousness, we can't let Trump get a hold of the atomic codes

NOT GONNA LIE, FORMER /FORMERTRUMPSUPPORTER/ HERE, IT'S HILARIOUS WATCHING HIM WIN AND SUCCEED, BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WE SHOULD BE HAPPY HE GOT THE NUCLEAR CODES

In all seriousness, this is fucking frightening watching Trump get the nuclear codes

Trump can't fucking lie here. Watching former Trump voters get the nuclear codes, in all seriousness, is hilarious. But we’re not gonna let this guy crash and burn.

Crash gonna burn, former fucking Trump here. This is fucking vote watching Trump not and lie. All in but nuclear codes we can't the this guy get seriousness

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Eurofags
Subhuman Spaniards are not European

/thread

Also:

Montana + Wyoming + North Dakota = all of your Minuteman III ICBM silos.

I got to go on Maelstrom AFB which runs & maintains the Montana nukes. Was a pretty cool place.

These states sound comfy and quiet, is it easy to find jobs there?

This
In Bowman, ND before I left there was a 1 building apartment with around 10-15 apartments that had been cleared out for Somali "refugees". Travel 45 minutes north to Dickinson and you can't go 10 feet without running into a nigger.

Not really. I would've moved to Montana years ago if I could find something in my field there.

I wonder what happened to all the Spanish posters who aren't that one fucking Commie
Also, sage slide threads

Wyoming: livestock, swimming in lakes from melted glaciers

>mfw i'm thinking of moving to Cheyenne.

Make more money
pay less for every thing
don't have to live in Canada.

I know what is gonna happen in these states...

Pretty much this:

This third act of Logan.

4 E-4B "SKYKING"/"Nightwatch" Doomsday planes, 8 E-6B Mercury TACMOs, 450 LGM-30 Minuteman II nuclear missiles in active status, another 450 in warhead-removed reserve, USSTRATCOM, 1 Latvian prostitute, some corn, some oil, some First Nation alcoholics, and a supervolcano or two.

More like incest

Germans smoking meth and wasting their life...

AHAHAHAHAHH. You're telling me that people from hick states have about the same IQ as people from MIT or Harvard??? Fuck outta here cunt

Powerleveling

>Everyone in mass is from MIT or harvard
>IQ and college correlate acorss the board
hmm

>Everyone in mass is from MIT or harvard
this

are you () stupid lad?

A metric fuckton of wind.

You cooked your pasta too long and it got soggy senpai

my man
gonna hang with Uli this summer

Empty land for indians

>Indians

They're called First Nations Peoples, you gyro-soaked, hairy, debt builder.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/26/north-dakota-is-no-1-on-pretty-much-everything/

Mt Rushmore

F R E E D O M

IQ does not tie into actual Degrees. maybe in New Islamania they do.

Nothing. Completely dead.

Ideal libertarian paradise.

Like 99% sure they store all the nukes there.

I live in Wyoming, nothing outside of not having fun. And having to drive a couple hours of nothing but prairie to get to the next closest town, that more than likely only has a few thousand/hundred people

Nothing, and I thank God for that every day.

I have an empty bedroom in Casper my fellow

Ha, what a retarded Muhammad

This

So much this

I live in Cheyenne. It sucks. Hard.

Hard what, cock?

better than here at least.

I live in the SF bay area. Want to trade?

Colorado and Minnesota almost went Trump too.

tfw when this thread is posted for the 6000th time and still nobody wants to know what goes on in South Dakota.

Its nice here. I can go for a walk without being shot or stabbed. I can get a job. It takes awhuile to get anywhere but thats fine.

No one gives a shit m8

Who said they did? It just correlates with general intelligence.

And it shows, go and visit those areas of the country and they are clean areas that are some of the nicest parts of the country. Go to the south and you will see litter everywhere and gang problems.

Really makes you think.

Lol fucking kike

Detroit here. Innish Allah, I'll trade you.

>Can't go to bars because the blacks playing pool will harass you.

>Can't go to public parks because Muslim families have taken the whole park over and are yelling for no reason I can fathom

>Can't leave the house because homeless will steal the copper wiring if you leave for more than 5 seconds

>Can't go to a hockey game because even the cheap seats are $68.

>Can't enjoy nature because feral dogs abound

>Colorado and Minnesota almost went Trump too.
>TFW Denver

FUCK. ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK, MOUNTAIN COMMUNITIES VOTING FOR SHILLARY?!!

Mfw shariablue fag doesn't know how to copy paste one message out of the drumpf-messaging-group.txt file

Yeah that about sums it up. All its missing is the fry sauce.

Fuck off

We dont want donald dumbfuck as prez

Califaggots are moving there. They either want to be the next Hunter S. Thompson or they are rich yuppie types moving into Aspen and Summit county.

This map is misleading. African American will be the biggest group in several places since they don't know their individual heritages. Like the other ones on the map that are from separate countries and regions.

Shoo shoo califaggot, Colorado is no place for you.

t. liftie living with 6 other people in a closet in Dillon.

>not wanting your president to have access to the nuclear codes

what are you, a self hating cuck?

STOP USING MY FLAG STUPID FUCK, use canadian or swedish proxies BUT NOT MY FUCKING FLAG

Feels goodman. Exe

Shoo drumpfqueer

Maybe they can go out like Thompson too lmao.

WIND

wind like you never have seen before

Killed himeslf over Bush...

I can only imagine what he would have done in a Trump presidency.

Say hello to my 400,000 neighbors who have not had power since Wednesday when it's 20 degrees.

NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS BOY
GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAND *SLAMS CLIP INTO RIFLE*

The implants like taking all the best land in a place they just moved to. Doing everything they can to make the people that already lived there the underclass.

Few blacks so little news.

>SLAMS CLIP INTO RIFLE

>CLIP

>Clip

>clip

Drop and give me 50.

yes sir

And every time you call a mag a clip, drop and give me 50.

Well there's some indians in the Dakotas who get drunk, beat and fuck their daughters. I hear it's not too pleasant but the girls, they look pretty.

Fuck off. We're full. Except Nebraska. you can go to Nebraska. They'll love your nigger ass there.

Nice pasta

Nice ability to be minimally observant.

Fuck yeah Mississippi

Go fuck yourself. We don't want anyone else here. Omaha is bad enough already.

Ruining one state wasn't enough for you?
You dumb fucks come here in droves, vote the same way and expect a different result from what your running from. Califaggots are cancer.

god shes so hot

A modern Eden

That would be Latvia, friend.