m.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>overrated """""intellectual""""" reveals his true stupidity

oWo

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489198829802.webm

>this is what the average Brexit voter looks like
Sup Forums BTFO

>the idol of fedora tippers everywhere is a cuck

wow...................really makes u think.............................................

To leave or stay voter?

Looks like a fun lad

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/795287495923613696?lang=en

He's right you know...

i lost all respect for this fuckhead cuck after they announced that giraffes are really 4 seperate subspecies

nobody fuckign knew this because they all look and act the exact same way

humans though? a fucking 250 pound illiterate 85iq having abbo is the same as a 120 qt dutch girl with 110 iq.

you expect me to respect your profession?

fuck off you cowardice cuckold

>it needs two thirds of both the house and senate

How dumb is this depraved atheist loonbag?! YOU NEED THE STATES TO APPROVE IT, NOT THE FUCKING CONGRESS YOU DUMB FUCK.

>genetic difference is determined by phenotypes
We LOOK drastically different, but humans gave shit genetic diversity

Have*

the genetic distance between humans is greater than the distance between fucking dog species you dumb jew.

and don't give me the bullshit about "more genetic diversity within human populations" which was debunked by Witherspoon literally 50 years ago.

abbos are not humans. PERIOD.

wow, i was thrilled to have trump elected but i must admit i didnt strip down and start dancing and singing about it. i need to get on this guys level.

WTF I LOVE GOD NOW

I'm pretty sure I read him saying in one of his books that there was obvious scientific evidence for intellectual difference between races. That it was absurd to claim otherwise and that biological determinism on the basis of race was a scientific fact, that denying this was absurd.,l

Not exactly saying blacks are different species but hey.

Some user know which book I'm on about? I'm guessing it was an early one, maybe Selfish Gene. Never bothered with his recent ones.

Also, what an arrogant cunt.

These science supremecists piss me off.

You know nothing about politics so shut up. You study petridishes you fucking ingrate.

PhDs in economics are equally as useless as you, we know that because, like you, they keep sodding things up.

Somebody BLACKED this guy already. What was his whole shtick about Islam and now he's for being culturally enriched? Way to throw away your career fighting Islamic nut jobs running schools ya beady-eyed anglo.

It was probably James Watson who said that.

Geneology got really fucked up once the marxism got some heavy steam going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

>ill-informed voters

Ill-informed elites are even worse.

Nice arguments

>You know nothing about politics so shut up.

That was literally the point of his video. This vote should have never gone to a bunch of voters who don't know the first thing when it comes to the EU.

Dawkins is compromised, they almost ruined his career and took away his PhD for reposting a video comparing Islamists and Feminists.

I didn't see him asking for a 2/3 vote for GB to join the EU, no 2/3 vote to volunteer your sovereignty....

oh wait, you didn't vote at all when it came to sneaking globalism in.
oh wait, he's got an agenda.

The true redpill is realizing that all these meme scientists are just globalism advocates who have watched too much science fiction and think a Star Trek utopia is actually possible

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE

Isn't Dawkins a scientist or something?

Why the fuck do these scientists think just because they have PhDs, they know everything about everything?

I'm not gonna comment in the realm of science because frankly, I don't know much about it, I leave science to scientists.

You'd think they'd be smart enough to do the same.

Go Slovenia :)

>We know better than you because we are (((experts))) by the grace of god and therefore you are an ignorant if you disagree.

The House voted in favour of the Brexit bill by 498 to 114. That's more of a 2/3 majority though. Really makes u think.