SHARIAH IS THE ONLY WAY

When are you fags going to realise that instead of rejecting Islam we should embrace it, and Shariah with it!

Our bitches are out of control sluts, they want to punish us for being men and are pro-Islam. The silly sluts don't know we win if we convert!

Think about it, free rape, women are below dirt and no one gets to question you or they're racist!

Convert with me my brothers!

That mask makes it look like an S&M scene or something

Praise Allah for this gift. Women beating is no longer taboo and becomes a public spectacle. We could make our Shariah police the new celebrity.

Imagine Wayne Rooney under that S&M mask, beating Coleen.

enjoy your ban

I like dogs, bacon, and alcohol too much for that. Thanks anyway though.

Shoot a traitor before an enemy OP. We have own own forms of authoritarian moralism, we don't need to subjugate ourselves to a foreign and aggressive ideology to fix ourselves. We just need to win the culture war and destroy the liberals (of all kinds, including libertarians and cultural nihilists).

Silly infidel, we can slip past the executive order undetected

These people need some Germany circa WW2 treatment/ All of them. Man woman child. gas gas gas.

gas the muhsluhms...very yes

business idea: implement sharia in certain parts of the world and see how it goes

Fuck you & your Islam.
Pig.

Inshallah we can start with France

was thinking about middle east, saudi arabia maybe

Shariah law is more evil than communism.

>When are you fags going to realise that instead of rejecting Islam we should embrace it, and Shariah with it!
>shariah
>not a recipe for creating a shithole

Fuck off.

Get drunk and fuck your pig dog of a mother, kaffir. I spit in your face

billy nun guesser guesses there is no nuns in Islam

Already done.

result:widespread war, terrorism,oppression(real oppression and not some snowflake crying about words), 1500 years behind the civilized world..........so no.

Larping
> fake Islamist detected

Fuck Islam...

Well for one thing the English and muslims do love them some inbreeding

It's too bad if Islam won, they would be throwing you off a tall building for being a gigantic faggot.