>be gayfag
>meet some WN's
>the bants are unparalleled
>start hanging out regularly
>stay in closet for obvious reasons
>pick fights with Antifa
>tfw if doxed both commies and fascists will want to stop your head in

Faggot

I have no say in the fact that my mom decided to race mix with a mixed person - you like to stick your dicks in asses by choice. Why?

Spic

This was the reply I was hoping for kek

I don't know. Brain damage? Vaccines maybe?

youhavetogaback.jpg (and not europe ;)

I don't intend to have children with a white, probably not at all desu - just another mixed kid doesn't do the movement any favors. I figured as long as I'm not dating an aryan female and not planning on creating more unpure children I'm alright.

>25% Mexican
mexicans are allready half white. Post a pic of your hand and let Sup Forums judge

this

You understand that you are a result of what nationalist try to prevent?
one drop rule.

Fall in love with another kind of nationalism or just quit bein' such a faggot. Don't cuck yourself for a white man just because of a bunch of memes spouted on a chink's illegitimate board.

honestly, you shouldn't let pol dictate who you're allowed to have kids with and if you do or not. that's just stupid

I got a bit of Italian in me but I don't tell people since I just look white.

For some reason my racist dad doesn't like Trump, and my mom who does 'Womens Walk for Empowerment' and gay shit like that loves Trump.

lol Sup Forums isn't white nationalism

The state absolutely should have this right. Dysgenic US is cancer

I look white but brown hair/eyes. Didn't get the shit skin thankfully.

REEEEEEEEEE KIKE

Get out rabbi

I think Hitler would like me desu.

>I'm a mongrel therefore I'm healthy
Wrong. You are a walking cesspit of genetic trash

>Hitler would like me
He wouldn't.
quarter Jewish Germanics =/= part nigger mestizos

Gabe?

I don't really know anymore after HWNDU
>jew
>toothpaste

Let me guess - "Jews are white" ?

Get fucked hooknose - your blood is no better than someone who is 100% goatfucking arab

>TFW 100% Bavarian Phenotype

nah

I love u Pedro :)

Grandpa was 100% Mexican. Every other grandparent was European as fuck. I got lucky and ended up with mainly potato nigger jeans tho so it worked out alright

'Mexican' can mean a lot of things. Castizo? Mestizo? Native? Castizos are white

Are you hot?

I mean if Mike Enoch can marry a kike and still be cool in the movement I should be able to be too, but I have principles and I'm not going to lie just to be accepted.

That would be kike tier.

recognize that what you're doing is sin and work to fix it. No one is perfect, user.

Bavarians are the scum of germany
>bad teeth
>smell like cow shit
>dialect sounds horrible and unintelligible
>is propagated as representative of german culture
>MUH HISTORY
>still ends up being united under prussian lowlifes

you are white than, congrats

use your spicness to #bleach some dark girls :)

>tfw Jewish

Thanks Brazil but this thread is directed more towards human beings.

i dunno my dude, i saw some israeli flags on this thread so im not sure if i agree kek

Can't gas em' all unfortunately =/

Fucking kek

one day we will user... one day we will

One drop rule. You are not White

Go home Pedro.

>Castizos are white
a fucking leaf! Spaniards and their spawns are not White

and of course everyone will take a slav's word to determine who's white or not, go back to freezing to death

We don't ask Brazilians for sure. Russians don't have Arabic and nigger blood in their bloodlines.

he is 1/4 mexican, and his mexican ancestor is probably like 60% spanish anyways. that means in all likelihood hes like

kek

spaniards are about as arab and african as russians are mongoloid you fucking retard

Castizos are honorary whites

>jeans
clearly it didn't work out for you

1/4 jap here.

>tfw ancestors fought eachother and i'm probably a US soldier and japanese farmer's daughter rape baby

One drop rule. subhuman wogs and Balkanoids are not White too

Always do the opposite of what jews say

He will only 15% rape your children

One drop rule
One drop rule. Subhuman Spaniards are 1-5% nigger. We Whites call that just "nigger"

Kill the pures! Racemix now! Brazil Pride World White!

Coulda been worth a couple chocolate bars. That means love.

>Le some shitskins are white meme

Fuck you, all non whites are dirty shitskins.

you gotta be an ally of white nationalism

faggot.

If you care about white race and know the groups that are enemies of the race that need to be deported then it's don't ask don't tell.

:^D

The negroid race, the indian race, the Jewish race need to be deported to have a white nation, that is all.

>pol is one person
>pol is stupid and racist
>pol is a school club with a membership criterion based on skin color or ancestry and not conduct
>will you guys accept me hey you guys hey you guys let me be in your club you guys
They repost this spam four to six times a day. If this ever was legitimate content, it is not now by virtue of it being reposted multiple times every day without new information.

>Anyone else in this same boat?
no.
>Pretty much British Isles mutt (mostly Irish and Anglo with some Scotts)
>family name traced back to late 1700s leaving Britain for the States
>no one in my family even has brown eyes, including extended
>not a white nationalist
They (WNs) are useful right now and the overton window needs pushing away from the left, but if it comes to burning crosses in yards and terrorizing working class, law abiding non-white citizens then they can go into the ovens along with the jews. I just want America to close it's borders for the next 100yrs and for ppl to "act white" no mater what their skin color is. I am a racial realist tho, and I realize that a white majority will need to be maintained until non-whites can prove that they can act like white ppl. There will never be a race war. If there ever was, then American soil would just be invaded by the Chinese and the Russians.

why don't you work to change yourself?

>stupid
>and racist
Mutually exclusive. We the rich are racist, we can't show it or broadcast it because of the public narrative

I'm 50% colombian with an IQ not measurable by science. I think they'll have to accept me.

>do you believe in the White race to exist and for USA to be solely populated by the white race, yes or no?
>If no you're an enemy.
That's it, there is nothing else.
We want racial purity an end to race mixing, the deportation of all non whites and that's it demographically, anyone who opposed this is an enemy of the race.

Hi

>they'll have to
That's the problem with you shitskins. You try to claim Whiteness

How do you fall in love with white nationalism while not being white? What did you all mean by this?

I don't support Japan's bullshit.

Principles - Ideals - Discipline

You mean fascist fanboying?

>I'm 100% Mexican.
>I'm Illegal.
>I think we should put more funding in liberal arts degrees.
>SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE.Blow me.
Blow me.
But seriously...
Why would you shitpost on yourself?
Just...confused. This is some next level shit.

>White Nationalist
>Had many girlfriends before
>They were all fucking crazy and/or a pain in the ass
>Finally found a girl that is 10/10 in terms of how she treats me and how she acts
>she's a registered nurse so she makes good money
>She doesn't like to party/do degenerate things
>very feminine but with a splash of athletic tomboyish-ness
>she also likes to play video games and watch movies/anime
>very attractive

>She's Japanese

The fuck are you even trying to say faggot?

>White Nationalist

>Dates Gook

No

I've read this post twice and I don't understand the garbage
in fairnerss however i will check them triple integers and counter with some digits of my own

Mexicans are white

You went too far homes

She liked me first and I didn't think it would last this long.
I've been waiting for her to get sick of me and she just won't!
I had to try so fucking hard before to make relationships work and now that I don't give a fuck, it seems to be some sort of female aphrodisiac.

But now that I've been with her for some time I'm starting to develop feelings.

if you are white just refrain from having kids with her

I wish we could buy white eggs and fertilize them and then put it into her womb

I don't get it. Why would you "fall in love" with white nationalism if you aren't white?

You'll just have to settle for nationalism, it's not your fault so there's nothing to feel bad about.

>letting ideology get in the way of your love and happiness
I have never seen a thread more full of closet commies. I always knew that the crowd that spewed "Hitler did nothing wrong" ironically actually believes that "Stalin did nothing wrong" secretly.

just adopt a white kid my dude

>white nationalist
>with non white
No.

Kek has spoken

Literally same here my dude
At least I'm 6' and good looking and fit, I'll be able to find myself a nice white woman and create 87.5% white kids who may even have none brown eyes this time

>HONORARY ARYAN!
>JAPAN HAS HIGH IQs!
>IT ISN'T THE SAME AS MIXING WITH A NIGGER
>JAPANESE HAD CIVILIZATION TOO!

None of these things will make my children not look like an Asian.

Why are white genetics so recessive?

The kid growing up with loving and caring parents that create a productive member of society is more important than the kid being 100% imo, as long as we're not talking about nigger blood here

I try to comfort myself saying that mixing pure german and pure japanese blood will make some kind of mad scientist super human.

Pure as a glass of water, until you pour soil into the glass and the glass is contaminated. White genetics are special and must be preserved

You're almost half sub human.
I always feel really bad for you people.

Being a faggot doesn't seem like a choice to me. You're born that way, and faggots gotta fag, do your thing.

I think white nationalism and faggotry are compatible. White nationalism and degeneracy aren't compatible. There is a difference