BEST CONTINENT

Why is America the best continent ever?

EUROPOORS BTFO

its North america SOUTH AMERICA

you nigger monkey

Fuck off. America is the best continent

A literal debil

Europoor BTFO by the best people!

stop trying to associate yourself with best america (north america) you brazilian swine

No Alaska or Hawaii, try again.

You, an imbecile: "I live in the United States of America"
Me, a Mexican intellectual: "America refers to the continent of America, idiota!"

You are wrong Ramirez

All of it is America. America belongs to the US.

America belongs to americans, my brother!

So what are we, United Statesers?
that sounds fucking retarded in English so fuck off

PEOPLE STOP!
Enough with this inter-American fighting don't you understand that's what the Jews want? We are not each others enemy it's shit holes like Europe and Africa that are.

America is the worst continent actually. Everything went downhill after it was settled

What about ALASKA?

This

We are America

Are you jealous, Ahmedi?

if america is the best "land mass" then north america is the best america.

just behold the majesty of these landscapes.

Shit beer

Y-yeah
Sure

Fuck off nigger monkey

>Implying the United Ooga-Booga Kangdoms of Africa aren't the worst
Silly Mehmet

How can Europoors even compete??

Monkeys are not people therefore you cannot obtain citizenship.

Calm down Ramirez, we are brothers!

My ex girlfriend was brazilian she had the biggest ass and the tightest pussy ever.

Thank you brazil.

No, thank you fellow american!

Unitedstatians are mongrels worse than other american countries.

No idea why are they so asspained

US Citizens. OP isn't wrong. I guess it's maybe sort of like how people could live within the realm of the of the Roman Empire, but they were not necessarily legally considered Roman Citizens.

Do you hear that OP? You might be an American, but you'll never be a US Citizen.

So what's the correct term for people who come from the USA?

Europe is fucked beyond repair already. Yuropoors who actually give a fuck should all come to the New World once again. You can stay at Europe and be a fucking on one that will soon be cucked my Muhammad or join the American community and bring the so called master race to these lands again. Pick a poor shithole country/city and turn it into something big as our common ancestors did centuries ago.

Nothing can save Europe for now, but there's nothing interesring in those lands anymore, America is here, waiting for your white sperm and your money, of course.

Come to Brazil, Sup Forums.

Oh and yes, America is the whole landmass, we just separate it for geopolitical reasons, The United States of America (USA, not USNA) is allowed to be "nicknamed" as America just because they are our retarded brothers with low creativity. But technically they are just a bunch of states that merged together (and this State-autonomy they have is the basis of the country, they can't deny that as each State has it's own "rules" and etc). Basically, they are a federation of states that happened to be situated here (in the American continent) and got this name USA. You literally kill the country if you remove the U.S. because that's how they roll and the name.

United States = America
North and South America = the Americas

learn English retard

Americans. The same for people who come from Brazil

You forgot your American proxy, britfag

Sup Forums tier

This.

Fucking spics. "HURR DURR, WE'RE -ALL- AMERICA BECAUSE OUR LANGUAGE SAYS SO"

Yeah, well our language says that there's North America and South America, and that the US is America. And guess who dominates your rectums?

>leaf

If South America got it together the Americas could be great but your just failing and sending your spill offs up north.

You can't be more retarded.

>the americas

Fucking Leaf.

>Brazil
>Calling anyone (euro)poor
It's like when the kid with autism calls you retarded.

You know he's right, right?

It's a homonym you faggot
>public education
>what is homonym
>word with the same spelling but different meanings

Don't be mad europoor, you can always come to the best continent!

The official name of Mexico in spanish translated to English is "The United States of Mexico"

Nigger education. What's your IQ, irrational number?

Say what you will about leafs, at least they know how to speak fucking English. It's the Americas. Deal with it.

Is there even another country with America in its name?

You know North and South America are two different continents, right? The only good one is North America because of the United States and to a lesser extent Canada. Try going to school you sewer nigger.

Rename your country to USNA.

You are legit fucking retarded aren't you?

Burn your shithole of a country to the ground.

Checkmate.

Soon....

I never understood the term Europoor. How are Germany, France, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands etc poor countries?

Per capita they're all "poorer" than US. But I think it may be skewed because of many rich people in USA.

I thought the panama canal would've ended these stupid arguments. Continent is an arbitrary division anyway.

I could live with these unions.

Infact i'd love them

>tfw your country is so important that It's name is synonymous with 2 continents which triggers shit skins that want to ride on it's coat tails.

we refer to the United States as America because its the only country there that actually matters.

But the only country in the Americas that comes even close to relevancy is the US, the others aren't even thought about by the outside world.

For Anglos, there is no continent of"America", there's South America and North America. Also, the USA is literally the only country on Earth that has the word "America" in it's name. You want to call it "United States" instead? guess what, Mexico is ALSO called "United States".

how about central America? In which continent lies Mexico?