OPINIONS ON MUSLIMS

>When was the last time you shook a muslims hand?
>What did it make you feel?
>What do you feel when you see muslims walking down the street?
>What do you think to yourself when you see somalian women dressed like dessert nomads in the streets in the middle of the winter?
>What do you think of the features of the arabic race and somalina race?
>What do you think about muslims with blond hair and blue eyes, like you can find in the slav area?
>Do you think there is enough muslims in your country?
>Do you think that genital mutilation of boys isn't done properly enough, because they are still able to masturbate?
>If you read a news article about a muslims who lived life with a micropenis, would you share it with your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wkaAsXek2Y
pluss.vg.no/2017/03/11/2713/2713_23946457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mudslimes scare me and i dont like em

i was born in singapore as a white man and spent years growing up in dubai. I love their food and their culture not so much their religion but i feel more at home walking through the streets of arab restaurants than i do walking through a crowded australian street.

Church is nasty

/thread

About a month ago, he shook hands with his friends and then with me because I sat beside his friend.

Absolutely digusted. It was terrible, I could see all the black hair on his stinky forearms. He was one of those rat muslims too, with the typical rat nose. I hate his guts, I just look at him thinking "Get the fuck out of my country!". I am glad I didn't wash my hands after leaving the bathroom, I hope I gave him some norwegian disease that his inferior race hasn't developed an immunity too yet. I hope he got sick for a week and lost all of his gains that he made the day he shook my hand.

I feel provoked, angered. I wanna eat their children. I shit on a train with muslims, islam, imams, the quran and Muhammed as the conductor! It pisses me off to see them roam the streets of this pure country. They are shit stains on the thicc fertile hips of Norway. When I leave my house and lay my eyes on a muslim my day is ruined. I try not to look at them, I try to deny their existance as much as possible. I can't wait until the day every Norwegian reaches the consensus on purging our lands of this new black death.

>What do you think to yourself when you see somalian women dressed like dessert nomads in the streets in the middle of the winter?

I think they are fucking freaks. I am insulted of the very suggestion that I would find them attractive. That they dare to flaunt that garb in my face, insinuating that I have any interest in their ugly shitlocks. When I see them wearing their ugly clothes, from their poor disgusting culture I wish to cut them down with a sword right then and there. Digusting muslims women from a inferior disgusting cutlure that can never enrichen the magnifiscent nordic heritage. They are snakes and piggybacks.

I hate Nazis I hate mudslimes

They all must die.

haha, vi tar over, hva skal norske som deg gjore?
t. muslim som bænger norske damer på daglig basis

1 year ago
disgust, like I needed to wash my hand
anger
anger
bestial
treasonous
too many
I would rather the practice stop entirely
I don't have any friends

Good fucking Lord, you're one massive autismo.

I have seen animals with more charm. They are all the worst traits of humans mixed into one wierd looking ugly neanderthal, I don't want their fucking shit in my genepool. I hate their hands, they're wierd and lanky, I saw a muslim eating salad with his fingers, It looked like an octopus hiding in seaweed.

>What do you think about muslims with blond hair and blue eyes, like you can find in the slav area?

I know one, he is alright. But I despise all of his muslims black hair, brown eyes friends. To hell with them. He ought to get a better gang of Norwegian friends who can show him the ways of the vikings.

One is too much. There should be none. Keep them in the middle east where we can drop bombs on them! Except for the one guy with blue eyes and blonde hair, he gets to stay, for the rest I only say "Fuck em all to death!".

>Do you think that genital mutilation of boys isn't done properly enough, because they are still able to masturbate?

Their dicks look fucking ugly. It is a peadoophile ritual, a grown man is fiddeling with a baby boys ding dong, making it less pleasurable to have sex. It is literally sexual abuse. If we ought to kill the child rapists, why not start with the muslims! They are doing it out in the open. Cut dicks looks dry and ugly, like your eye would if you cut off your eye-lids, because that is what was done on to these children! Literally put in chastity cage by their own fucking parents!

>If you read a news article about a muslims who lived life with a micropenis, would you share it with your friends?

Yes, because muslims suffering motivates us to move foreward in life. We love muslim death more than their martyrs love life!

I hate it. It should be a law protecting us from being forced out of politeness to have to shake hands with muslims.

The worst thing is to pretend that it is all right, just for society to be able to run smoothly. I am getting sick and tired. Like when a muslim is standing in front of you in the line at the grocery store. Imagine how good it would feel to just fucking attack him.

And their women are all so bitter looking. Walking around in their ugly headscarves, looking like a lemon. I just wanna slap them, I envy their muslim husbands sometimes.

The last time I saw a Muslim was in college during my first semester. Although these "Muslims" seemed like hipsters, and would talk with that annoying Californian blonde accent (they also had iPhones). I only talked to them once, since they joined one of my conversations, and they came off as arrogant (they also seem like the type of people that'll try to come off as intelligent whilst failing at it).

I never shake hands unless it's needed. Also, I wouldn't shake a Muslim's hand, regardless if they are male or female.

During high school, there was this Hispanic guy who was a known Muslim (he was raised Catholic and converted to Islam). He was the epitome of a person who would convert to Islam because it is trendy, he would write cheesy essays, etc. (I had an acquinatnace who would show me this guy's essays, which seemed like something you'd expect from a hip teenager to write at starbucks, this guy was also aiming for journalism).

Anyways, all my experiences with Muslims have been bad, and most seem to share arrogance as a common trait, regardless of their socio-economic status or educational attainment (even the Muslims I've met online are arrogant).

They are my enemy because they choose to be.

It's a stupid religion.

I don't shove my hand into shitpiles

never did
-
hatred
never seen one
disgusting subhuman
any and all muslims should be considered a threat due to their violent ideology
the first one is already one too many
genital mutilation is retarded
no, I don't care

I was actually able to go through education from 6 to 19 years old without ever encountering a muslim. University I had to move into the city, they are like fucking rats. Never go anywhere where they have a majority, it is total bedlam there.

I had muslims in my class at university. Terrible, just terrible. I don't even know where to start. I just look into their eyes and see a snake, a piggeback, somebody who has never contributed to this country. Who is sitting in the chair belonging to a white white blonde blue eyes fine norwegian charming good looking human being, like they fucking deserve it. They don't deserve it, they should be at home in their hell hole eating sand to quench their hunger. They come in and are ungrateful bastards. They don't deserve this, this is too good for them. The people who let them in are fools!

How dare anyone suggest that they are enriching us with their presence! It is ridicoulus!

Yeah, you're pretty based on this issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wkaAsXek2Y

years ago
nothing its a fucking hand shake
"that kid is wearing a dress, lol" - me 2 days ago
"i wonder if her husband beats her"
i love eritrean women. habesha men and women are very attractive.
its awful, but i feel like i trust them more. i try not to be prejudicial, but i can't help that feeling.
yeah. enough religious people in general. fewer would be better.
... yes circumcision is wrong. is that what you're driving at?
i wouldn't go on a news site that has such stupid articles.

Muslims have a superior religion and a superior way of life. Sharia is way better than what we have in Norway and we could greatly benefit from it.

never, I avoid interactions with shitskins

disgust and the urge to punch them

fucking niggers

belongs into the oven, they're lesser races

they're ivans problem not mine

even 1 is too many

now thats some 3rd world tribal shit

kinda, I would post it on Sup Forums with the caption: Musels BTFO, how will they ever recover?

>Musels BTFO, how will they ever recover?

pluss.vg.no/2017/03/11/2713/2713_23946457

I've met a Muslim. Very rarely see one in college campus.
N/A
DEUS VULT
Praise winter chan
Absolutely disgusting. Although there might be some qts. Less than 0.1% tough
Traitors to their country
More than enough. 0.3% is more than enough
Don't know. I'm uncircumcised.
Probably

Muslims are fine. When you speak of "Islamic terrorists", you are speaking of the Wahhabi, not Muslims in general.

Islam is like any other church, broken up into major denominations.

This of it like this: the westboro baptist church doesn't represent all of Christianity, right? The same holds true for the terrorists, who are almost exclusively on this one particular sect.

When was the last time I shook hands with a Muslim? About a week ago.

I've got probably 20-30 Muslim friends. Many have lived in the US for 5 generations.

>>When was the last time you shook a muslims hand?
yesterday
>>What did it make you feel?
nothing
>>What do you feel when you see muslims walking down the street?
meh
>>What do you think to yourself when you see somalian women dressed like dessert nomads in the streets in the middle of the winter?
never encountered
>>What do you think of the features of the arabic race and somalina race?
i don't like how somalians look, huge forehead
>>What do you think about muslims with blond hair and blue eyes, like you can find in the slav area?
Wahhabi Chechens
>>Do you think there is enough muslims in your country?
too much i'd say
>>Do you think that genital mutilation of boys isn't done properly enough, because they are still able to masturbate?
no, is it supposed to stop masturbation?
>>If you read a news article about a muslims who lived life with a micropenis, would you share it with your friends?
no, maybe secretly as humor, not on social media

Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade

>Germany reaches for the holy grail of multiculturalism
>Sweeden "Give me your hand!"
>Germany keeps reaching for the holy grail of multiculturalism and falls int to fissure
>Sweeden almost falls down as well, but Norway holds on to it.
>Sweeden reaches for the holy grail of multiculturalism
>"Sweeden... Sweeden... Let it go"
>The scandinavian countries make it out from the deadly fissure of reaching for multiculturalism
>Ghost of ancestor vikings looks down at us with pride.

Last time I saw one was driving home from work yesterday. It was driving like a gorilla high on acid, like most Muslims do.

Sup Forums is obsessed with Moslems like a psycho ex-girlfriend just can't let go and move on.

Kill every last one, women and children too.

Live in a predominantly white upper middle class city in Northern California, with the highest rate of registered conservatives in the state. Starting to see female Muslims wearing hijabs at my gym lately. Walked by one the other day, made eye contact and smiled, she gave me a look like she wanted me to die on the spot. Every time I see them, they look incredibly mad and distant, and make no attempt to be polite to anyone that I've seen. I'm going to start working out nearby them and getting uncomfortably close to their personal space. Adjusting my balls, farting, maybe accidentally flicking sweat on them. Can't wait.

never
n/a
anger
i want to crack their head open
their vaginas are terrible
racial impurity
i live in toronto, i am a minority
mutilate and mutilate until the rapes stop
erdogan is always in the news tho

>tfw hand and mature fetish
Just want to feel her skin draped over my cock to be honest

Heard my Mother talking about only seeing "Blackheads" in the public swimming pools.

She said that when she goes to the groceries she hears every language except German.

She says the streets are becoming dirty.

She misses seeing those beautiful Germanics.

She also said

>"He's rolling in his grave"

>mfw we're Portuguese

I feel nothing but seething hate every time I see a headtowel.