UN: World facing greatest humanitarian crisis since 1945

bbc.com/news/world-africa-39238808

>The world is facing its largest humanitarian crisis since 1945, the United Nations says, issuing a plea for help to avoid "a catastrophe".

>UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien said that more than 20 million people faced the threat of starvation and famine in Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria.

>bbc.com/news/world-africa-39238808

"Whats that European goys? Cant afford your own offspring in your own white countries? Well you better feed these starving schvartze babies or else they wont grow up and """"""""""migrate"""""""""" into europe to replace you!"

"Oy vey you better not let this happen! You better feed your own replacements instead of having children goys!"

Seriously FUCK these niggers and fuck ANYONE who gives them a single grain.

Whites cant even afford their own children in western nations, yet we must feed african niggers who cant feed themselves, just so that they can replace us?

Other urls found in this thread:

zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=B-LrMj2glOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edgy.

but why should we feed people half way around the world who aren't capable of feeding themselves? charity starts at home.

Really though, wont there be more suffering if they dont starve and have 5 children of their own who will starve?

Out of all the continants in the world, Africa that is one of the most resource abundent is always the one that needs (((Aid))) to keep thier people alive.
The (((media))) won't mention this but as we know Africa has reached it's carrying capacity. Nigs don't do long term planning and just keep on shitting out children till they starve.

Fuck them.

They don't have enough food, so we ship them millions of tons of food, and what do they do? They have more kids!

This is the nigger brain: don't have enough food to feed our people, so let's make more people.

They don't deserve to live. Darwin says it's time to say good night to the dark continent and let them all die out.

Stop sending them food and money. They just take it and make the problem worse.

The only solution to niggers is to let them die on their own because they can't survive on their own.

This is one of the only things that is the western world's fault. We continued to feed these people with the expectation they'd get their shit together. Something as beyond them as the creation of space flight is beyond a fish.

They just keep breeding. With our hand outs they've kicked it into overdrive, now we feed them, which in turn create more to feed.

Or we let them starve. Seeing as I'm on Sup Forums, I'd prefer the latter.

I don't think this cause is going to gain enough steam. Not to many people genuinely care about Africa.

It's not edgy
We cannot allow them to ruin our lands. It is not theirs. Their lands are evidence of what will happen if we let them in here.

starving children are heartbreaking, but if you can't teach a man to fish, sending aid kind of seems like pissing in the wind

If there was an effective oral contraceptive that can be mixed with food/water, the problem can be solved humanely.

of course they can survive on their own. they've been doing it for thousands of years without help.

widespread sterilization would be ideal
No one wants to be born a shitskin. Why should we let souls be cursed to such a fate? Let them never be born so they will never burden us or have to live life as a subhuman

yeah like all 10 of them. now its millions on our costs.

our greatest mistake was ever setting foot in africa

If you can't feed them don't breed them.
We should have never given any aid, food or medicine to these people. All we have done is make more of them and increase the suffering, let them die until the environment can support them again.

Again? Geez, its another shoah.

Fuck that. I learned my lesson after the Haiti earthquake. The text to haiti charity organized by that asshole, Wycleff Jeans. Turns out he took like half the money.

Thankfully, ATT didn't forward the monies.

No. Our greatest mistake was feeling sorry for them and thinking they had the right to self determination.

Insane isn't it.

Still babies and already got their hands out for them sweet gibs

There's nothing edgy about it. His whole post reeks of uncomfortable truths.

I hope you get debilitating Aids.

fuck niggers
let them fucking starve to death

Get fucked commie. Obesity is a problem/luxury for races who are intelligent enough to produce excess food. If you're genetically stupid, you starve. Natural selection.

>20 million people faced the threat of starvation

So, if 20 million less people starve next year, is that good or bad?

Everything he posted is completely true.

We need Ebola-chan to return.

Why are they starving? Where is their food? Where are their farms? Why dont they hunt and forage for food? Please answer my above questions.

this

the white man's eternal fault was to care about subhumans

Yeah I never understood this.
Feed, cloth, build infrastructure, medicate and placate them like children.

Allow them to govern themselves and listen to them moan about their rights like they are adults.

Don't get me started. We all have some money, and there are some worthy organizations.
One of them is not Cars for Kids (you know the one with the jingle)

That organization dos not tell you that the money from the cars goes to Jewish kids only.
Merchant.jpg

More GIBS!!!!
Now fuck off white man

>the truth is edgy

wew lad, you should fuck off back to plebbit

It's a fucked up world my man

Make the niggers eat eachother. Solves two problems at once.

>Why are they starving
Not enough food
>Where is their food?
They don't have any
>Where is their farms
All over the place
>Why don't they hunt and forage for food
They do

However, they are simply too stupid and lazy to be efficient.

In 1945, European countries, and to an extent America, still had empires and therefore some paternalistic responsibility to help.
Those empires are gone and with them, that responsibility.

1 Because they are lazy and stupid
2 They don't have any, because they are lazy and stupid
3 They don't have any, because they are lazy and stupid
4 Because they are lazy and stupid

Is that from gas or typhus?

holy shit

You wanna give ?
Give to these people

Zimbabwe Pensioners Fund
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps

South African Family Relief Project NPC
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

Sending food only seems to increase the problem.

I would only donate to animal funds.

I still don't because the amount of bureaucracy is insane and very little would benefit the animals.

White people willingly mix their DNA with people who would literally be unable to feed themselves without the white man's help. Seriously, what the fuck is going on. The human race is fucked

Kek !!!

So they have food and dont feed their people. I fail to see how this is my problem seems like they could feed themselves but do not.

It's instinctive behavior.

They should have the infrastructure already to feed their people, yes. I don't know about the amount of food produced is enough.

They simply can't help themselves. They are a people incapable of creating civilization, and as we see, maintaining one.

Daily reminder that christcucks got Trump to sign a bill last month that stops funding any aid organizations in Africa that give contraception, do abortion, or sterilize Africans.

There are two: Cars for Kids and Kars (with a 'K') for kids. Which is the Jew one?
(Hint: it's both)

The thing is, Africa could probably sustain twice as many people.
It's not the land, it's the people that are too retarded .

Let the population drop to a level it can sustain itself, Jesus Christ. They could be using the same footage of starving kids from the 80s as far I can tell

>So lets keep feeding and spreading them (everywhere but israel of course) that should fix things right?! :^)
Hehe this'll definitely stop that pesky Overton Window from Continuing to swing to the Right!
Goyim btfo!
He... he... he.

>kars4kikes

No
The money poured in will get stolen
Medical supplies
Gaurds
There is no helping the region unless we are annexing it lol
then we can prevent it indefinitely, but it never changes anything
Its clear the surrounding countries, who are most apt to help them, refuse.
It is not our responsibility.

they will migrate anyway

>Nigeria

They'll figure something out. They're actually doing well compared to the rest of Africa

>niggers evict white farmers from their land because HURR DURR KILL WHITEY
>instead of using the land properly they rip up the irrigation systems the white farmers installed and sell them for scrap metal
>humanitarian NGO gives niggers seeds and training on how to farm them properly
>they eat the fucking seeds instead and ask for more food handouts

even white slums are nicer

The only way to fix Africa is to go in there, genocide the blacks, and replace them with white people.

Blacks are genetically defective and no amount of training or education can fix them. This has been proven time and again.

Then a larger nation should conquer them and make use of their resources.

I don't care about their problems at all and I won't donate a single cent.
Alas, Merkel will steal more tax money from me and send it to Africa.

That's what China is doing.

>we feed them
>5 years later, another starvation
>and the invasion of Europe continue

It will never end....

>I don't care about their problems at all and I won't donate a single cent.
>Alas, Merkel will steal more tax money from me and send it to Africa
While moving Africans into your neighborhood.
Fucking madness

I know I am just making a point in a backwards round about way. By asking questions I already know the answers to.

>feed them
>next time it's 30 million
>feed them
>next time it's 40 million

starving niggers isn't a crisis

its nature

cant beat nature

>UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien said that more than 20 million people faced the threat of starvation and famine in [here be niggers]

I bet Chinese will get out as soon as they depleted the natural resources in Africa. We are Jew of the east after all.

>In 1945, European countries, and to an extent America, still had empires and therefore some paternalistic responsibility to help.
>Those empires are gone and with them, that responsibility.
South Sudan became independent in 2011, and was a (failed) creation of U.S.A. The U.S. government has a duty to help South Sudan population

guess you shouldn't have made so many fucking niggers then, huh?

>Europe reaching to save the africans

Europe... let it go.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-LrMj2glOA

>Great now we're gonna need a sea wall.

I can't read moonspeak

not quite true

in the case of africa, its kicking out your farmers and selling off the land so your family can live like kangs as a nation dies from aids/malnutrition

>BAD END
>implying niggers dying is bad

reminder this nigger is from sudan.

just kill off all the niggers already, or at least let them fucking die. it's getting rediculous. they are NOT people.

>One in the same, brother.

The salvation army gets my used clothing and shoes, my family gets my used cars, but no one gets free money unless I vet the charity.

I get annoyed when supermarkets ask for money at check out for some random charity. I always tell them I need to vet the organization before I donate money.

Maybe those savages shouldn't be having 15 turds at a time and then. Aid to Africa needs to be stopped right fucking now.

Well, luckily we've already had our training session then and we seem to have learned, or started to learn our lesson. We won't let them in this time.

AFAIK AP news is still pretty non-biased.

what can they do if there's a sob story to report? Ignore it.

ALL THAT NIGGER AND AIDS GROWTH

Will the Earth commit suicide by niggers?

explain to me how the fuck is it possible in this day and age to still have starvation and famine in africa...makes no sense.

It's a shame so many human beings are going to die. That catastrophe is totally avoidable. Just fucking pay a few million dollars and send soldiers to distribute food, water and medicine.
Everyone appreciating that drama is ice cold and wretched.

The Chinese are just there to make money, they don't give a shit about Africa's well-being. It is pretty hilarious though, places like Iceland and Japan are tiny islands with fuck-all resources, and they're both far superior to the entire African continent which has tons of resources. After all the billions of dollars given to them, the entire continent still sucks and Africans force themselves into Western countries anyway.

There is a humanitarian crisis every decade with these niggers. Breeding like cockroaches with no consequences. Just keep sending them more food. Leave them to their own devices.

Empathy is weakness. We must destroy it to save the White race.

Cars for Yids

no let the fuckers starve
there are already too many niggers in the world

Couldn't they just eat bugs? I'm sure there is no shortage on edible bugs in Africa.

And replace the female gender with artificial wombs. The eternal vaginal jew is the main instigator of the short sighted empathy that plagues us.

Its called a culture of corruption and low IQ

I just hope the millions or billions that die are all niggers. This map gives me hope. I hope every nigger island and coastline is plunged underwater.

Those that can not fend for themselves deserve death good on mother gaia for purging the weak.

This is less than a mm,

Apathy is a bigger killer than empathy. And whites are filled to the brim with apathy in the current year.

>White lady

Jesus! How much of a fuck up can a white person be to end up at the bottom of the social ladder in South Africa?

get aloud of this science fictionfag.