ok
put something up there

what am i looking at here?

your parents still dont love you

Little late for that senpai, it was found days ago

>Flag Stolen From Greeneville Property

>Saturday, March 11, 2017
>by Jim Miller - Radio Greeneville News

>A flag that had been on display on a Moon Creek Road property was reported stolen early Friday morning, according to a report filed with the Greene County Sheriff's Department.

>The property owner said that around 1:30 Friday morning, she saw on a live stream camera that her flag which contained the words "He Will Not Divide Us" was missing from a pole in their field. The victim was not sure who took the flag, but said that there had been conversations in online message boards about stealing the flag.

>The owner said that she had seen a vehicle on the property and was able to get a tag number to a vehicle registered out of Roane County. A gold Chevrolet Silverado had also been seen driving suspiciously past the driveway.

>The custom-made flag is white with black lettering and valued at $600, and the investigation into the theft is continuing.

greeneville.com/news/

Send green dildo's (Pepe dicks) and MAGA hats and address to Shia

Fucking kek.
>$600
>no way

>>$600
>>no way
Paid $550 too much

confirmed he is a jew

saved that pic. nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzzDG8o25ek

Nah dude he paid $600 too much.

>600$

it was more than likely handmade.

so, really they're severely overvaluing their time and labor.

of course they are saying it is valued at more than $500, so they can prosecute it as a felony. Anything less would be a misdemeanor. (((They))) know what they are doing.

>600 gorillions $$

Oy vey

throw something at the flagpole or something

I can't believe their shitty flag is worth 6,000$.

>tfw the lawsuit gets settled at $6000000

Leave a turd

Is it still guarded?

Gang gang.

toy plane on livestream?

it's a shill. Depending on the US state the felony limit is 500$. The price is overvalued so the perpetrator can actually be sued.

ITS A PLANE!

lol fellas at 8ch buzzing around with rc airplane

Checked.

Someone get up there and hoist a Sup Forums flag

Someone should do the right thing an put a canadian flag or a mexico flag just so the libs go attack one of them

I splash on yo bitch with the water, I pull up and fuck on yo daughter

Is our guy fucked if it was indeed his car ?

Depends on whether or not he has the money to hire a lawyer to argue the cost of stolen item and/or get the felony charge reduced somehow.

So what do we do if our guy gets caught, any retaliation plans?

Also, the hwndu official website still says the project is open to all 24/7. To fight trespassing charges.

Get him a good lawyer.

If they dont have the plate, its unlikely that they will be able to actually nab the guy.
How many silverados do you think there are in TN?

archive it now

I think they have shia goons gaurding it