Your kid is weak and annoying, face it cuck

Why are parents with kids allergic to gluten and milk not nearly as annoying as parents with kids allergic to peanuts. I'm not talking about eat a little bit of peanut and die, I'm talking about the ones who's little brats break out in hives and can't breathe near a fucking peanut. Obviously the breathing thing is a real problem but what the fuck is so wrong with your spawn that they swell up just by sharing the same air, what happened to developing tolerances and shit, wtf is wrong with kids nowadays, back in the day autism rates and allergy rates were not nearly as high, and it sucks that for schools to keep law suits off their hand they single out this kid as a fucking spoiled god dominating all over other kids lunches. What happened to developing tolerances damn

my son died from peanuts

Someone beat the shit out of him with peanut butter jar?

Hey man, I am really sorry for your son.

>Why are parents with kids allergic to gluten and milk not nearly as annoying as parents with kids allergic to peanuts.
I guess having a kid that reacts to a common snack the same way you would react to Sarin is bit stressfull.

it's partially because a lot of these used up sluts are settling down with cucks and having kids in their late 30's and even into their 40's and when you have kids that late they end up having fucking autism and severe peanut allergies and shit

mere peanuts...

Back then, they didn't put a lot of shit in our food because they were trying to figure shit out how to cuck people passively. You combine that with having kids past 40 years old and you now have weak kids who can't handle simple food and are autistic.

I thank the gods every day that I was born natural and normal and can eat ANY food on earth. That is one benefit of being an immigrant and an international traveler at a very young age. You keep moving and are never at the mercy of foolish kikes poisoning the food and water you consume. Those weaklings should've been aborted in the first place and you shouldn't have kids past age 35.

you mean your wife's son, you cuck

My mom had me at 35 got knocked up with me at 34. I would like to say I am one of the lucky ones but I notice how most of these little shits are upper middle class and could probably be homeschooled or sent off to a cucky prviate school

They are both equally annoying in my opinion. They are usually communist subverters as well, probably God's wrath that their kids are weak.

There are no peanut allergies in Africa. Makes the almonds tingle...

Also the gluten thing is totally different. I ate wheat for 30+ years just fine. Now, I eat it more than twice a month and I SHIT BLOOD. 30+ years no problem with wheat, then SHITTING BLOOD.

Is the problem with ME or is the problem with the fucking "Franken-Wheat"? Thanks for nothing Monsanto.

>>Is the problem with ME or is the problem with the fucking "Franken-Wheat"? Thanks for nothing Monsanto.

>eat food that has been sprayed with chemicals designed to kill plants and insects not specifically genetically modified to tolerate it
>be surprised that it takes its toll sooner or later
Gee, what a surprise. Where a test tube baby modified to be round up ready? No? Then you probably shouldn't eat it.<

>inb4 some obese burger defends GMO
If you want to be culled that's fine with me, don't bother defending your shit food because IDC

You obviously ate engineered food. I will say this as well also. The kikes getting their hands on science was a mistake. We should've gotten it first and never let them touch it.

NEVAR 4GET

>my son died from peanuts
good, you should neck yourself you genetic dead end

desu i want to try those

Guess why GMO isn't allowed to be kosher.

Literally trash food, you guys feed GMO to your cattle and the jews feed it to theirs.

Aren't allergies the sign of a strong immune system?

There is some interesting research that by removing intestinal worm infections we have hypersensitized our immune system. Worms attenuate immune response and also may promote a healthy gut microbiome.

It is hypersensitivity yes, but an abnormal response to otherwise harmless substances, no way indicative of a strong, healthy immune system. There are even people getting fucking water allergies now. WATER ALLERGIES for fucks sake.

The comic's not that bad.

Allergies are from lymphatic stagnation. Doctors will never tell you this. Please research it. Our children are not weak, our world is too toxic.

>why are people developing allergies
Bottle feeding and antibiotics.