Trump to U.S. Attorney Preet Bahrara: You're Fired

Trump administration asked 46 Obama-era U.S> attorney's to resign last Friday.

One Indian-born poo refused: Preet Bahrara, who selectively targets conservatives.

Trump fired his ass.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/10/despite-trump-bharara-won-t-resign-yet.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736807/Is-America-s-toughest-prosecutor-acting-Clinton-Foundation-Preet-Bharara-scourge-corrupt-NY-pols-investigating-family-charity.html
nypost.com/2015/01/22/sheldon-silver-arrested/
nypost.com/2016/05/03/sheldon-silver-gets-12-years-in-prison-for-corruption/
twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/839448878956961793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf is going on? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736807/Is-America-s-toughest-prosecutor-acting-Clinton-Foundation-Preet-Bharara-scourge-corrupt-NY-pols-investigating-family-charity.html

> be dem apointee
> investigated NYS dem legistaure
> investigating de blasio
> investigating cuomo

Kek

this the nigga that captured turkish ''businessman'' close to erdogan.i think he works for gulen group

this guy is in schumer's pocket, along with a bunhc of other deep state people.

potus just canned all of them and he was insubordinate so was declined the privledge to resign with dignity.

he's not a crap prosecutor tho. he's just subject to political corruption (would not investigate clinton foundation --too big to fail).

New AG in this area will prosecute the corruption of the dems and NYC much more aggressively than even PB who had a decent reputation for independence and competence at a technical level.

Here's a hint: his "investigation" was mysteriously going to find zero wrongdoing by the Clintons, clearing them forever.

Trump got word and Bannon advised him to fire all Obama appointees so it wouldn't look targeted.

Why, you ask? Why would this loo protect Hillary? Because Trump's America-first policies are going to hurt his native India. India is the bottom of the barrel for technology wages and many US jobs are either outsourced directly or taken by H1B holders.

Indian travel ban when?

Good riddance

> investigated NYS dem legistaure

Took down corrupt Jew leader of state's lower house.

nypost.com/2015/01/22/sheldon-silver-arrested/

nypost.com/2016/05/03/sheldon-silver-gets-12-years-in-prison-for-corruption/

He was draining the swamp. And he wasn't done.

Never trusted him. Prosecuting corruption, yet the Dems loved him? Good cover story for a powerful Dem agent - can take out your enemies and make it seem legitimate.

It's to one's advantage to create the appearance that corruption is being dealt with by going after obvious targets. Silver was an idiot rogue, not smart enough for the skillful corruption of Schumer and Cuomo.

>Some guy shooting with old Nikkor AF glass

Nice.

yeah """""""""investigating"""""""""

Good. Fucking H1B prosecutors depressing billable hours.

Preet jailed Kushners Jew father, this is just another example of trump bowing to his children and kike son in law.

revenge can be sweet

did he get elliot spitzer thrown out of office?

Honestly I would never "resign with dignity" you want me gone? Officially fire me you beta

India and China brought my chosen industry to it's knees (3d animation). It's bad enough that it's common for people to move every year to get work. I know a few people who have moved to other countries because work dried up here. Studios shut down, and hundreds are laid off routinely so Hollywood Jews can save a few shekels... You can't compete with borderline slave labor. China mostly stole game industry jobs. Anyway. Fuck india. Fuck China.

That was Krispy Kreme, shariablue.

You sound like a faggot weeb; you deserve your shit life

No that was Michael J. Garcia, appointed by Bush. Cuomo recently put him on a state court as a judge.

Yeah, we all know how those "investigations" work out in NY state. Remember Comey and Hillary?

I'm glad they fired his poo in loo ass. Get rid of all of the Obama appointees. He should have done it first day like every other President.

Shelly was around for a long time. None of Bush or Clinton's appointees did anything about him.

>He should have done it first day like every other President.

Lol no president has ever done it anywhere near this fast.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>grandmother comes in my room
>says "who's this?"
>shows me a CNN tweet about this guy refusing to resign, saying he will have to be fired to leave
>tell her "he's a nobody trying to make drama, you'll probably see Trump fire him in the next 30 minutes or so"
>mfw he actually did it

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching her pass out and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the Parkinson's codes

dont think trump can fire them

Don't forget about the holocaust scam he took down, the 'democrat' former leader of the state senate who tried to bribe his way onto the republican ticket for mayor a few years back, the 'republican' former leader of the state senate. He was draining the swamp.

I actually saw Hillary at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the b

Not gonna lie, former Sakura-Con attendee here. This is fucking hilarious watching J-rock crash and burn. But in all seriousness I love anime and manga and gaming.

>The bitchez got fired.

read thread.

Is that oc? That's the best Trump get pic I've ever seen.

what did he think would happen?

>resign

>no

>ok, you can stay then

derp

>Not a single "you're fired" joke

You blew it at the 3rd paragraph

POO
O
O

Get the fuck out of my country!

Does Hillary just accuse Trump of everything she's guilty of?

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/839448878956961793

>Styx says Trump wanted to keep him on because he was going after DeCuckio

>MSM trash linked on Drudge also says Trump wanted to keep him on

What?

Fake news. he sent out a general call requesting rsignation, but Preet Bahara's resignation was rejection. Trump doesn't want to lost him because he's investigating DiBlasio.

FAKE NEWS

Poo thought the Donald would back down.

>Bharara told his section chiefs that he’d yet to submit the requested letter and might instead challenge Sessions to fire him. Evidently, the White House did not back down.