twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this racist and islamophobic thread right now kuffar

He's going to win

loooool

nice

>naming the roach

I love political banter.

delet this kuffar bastard

Is Turkey actively trying to make Geert win more seats? Are they paying Erdogan for his remarks?

lel, the butthurt starts

EVROPA RIISE

there is an election also coming in turkey.they are trying to win that with shit like this.make it look like europeans are trying to stop turkey from becoming great etc.

GET TO IT, GERT!

Yes. The weaker the EU is, the more susceptible it is to Turkish blackmailing. But that even is not the motive here. Germany and Netherlands sperging out means that Turkish voters in Europe vote in droves to make Erdoğan the God Emperor of Turkey. Merkel, Dutch government, Wilders-they all play to his hands and he knows that the more he gets a chance to publicize himself like this, more votes he will gather.

WTF ARE YOU ROACHES DOING?!
>WTF ARE YOU ROACHES DOING?!
WTF ARE YOU ROACHES DOING?!

t. Turkish Rape Baby Diaspora

COME ON YOU CLOGGIES GET THE GEERT AND SMASH THE DIRT

>Syop Turkey from being great
Turks stop turkey from being great though.

Also, never think you're nothing but asian, turks will never be European.

Looks promising, but at this point the Muslim shitskins are low-hanging fruit just like the SJWs have become.

Let me know when he calls out the Jews and I'll be excited.

were just the mix of asians and arabs so its actually worse.and yes the people here are really dumb to progress with

Whiteys not dead yet.

Then Spetznaz shoot Erdogan because Turkey becomes too powerful, 'democratic' elections put a globalist puppet in power and we're back to Euromaidan.

> turks will never be European
Thanks Eternal Anglo for not helping and making things worse.

You're fingolians and greeks raped by arabs. Best thing you can do is bring byzantine back and dump shitslam.

>Mehmet
twitter.com/mehmetalikaygu7/status/840709328441081856

Those genetics must be rough buddy.