How do we solve the white trash problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic unrelated

What is the actual issue?

Theyre the only white people with a shred of pride left

Nice fucking truck.

You don't

I'd let him call me nigger and hold me down and fuck my asshole
if you know what I mean

what's his height?

Pic MASSIVELY related.. Billy Bob and his precious pickup truck. yeee haww

>Theyre the only white people with a shred of pride left

gtfo leaf, white trash are white niggers

why am I okay with this but not newer trucks that are jacked up

Rednecks are the heart and soul of this country and should be cherished

5'10", the truck is 6'0"

Is this shopped? He looks so small and so thin even tho he's bulky

City faggots need to die with their pet niggers in thier chicken coop apts.

Stay mad. These people dont shitpost their anger, they fight right back

>Chads are rednecks

lol

Will not happen as long as pop country music
exists.
They have this deranged version of what it is to be
american.

chads have jeeps with huge mudding tires

darryls have lifted trucks with huge mudding tires

Like 90% of this board is white trash. You guys are delusional

White trash act like niggers and give whites a bad name.

My family has been in rural Arizona for multiple generations and white trash get pretty out of control here sometimes. I've been called white trash but I try to better myself daily.

What is it with these photos of females pretending to work

>Can afford a big truck, so you know he's wealthy and successful
>Is ripped, so you know he takes care of himself
>white trash
fpbp
OP, you're a fag. You wouldn't know a good thing if it was fucking your gf in the next room.

well fuck
t. 5'10

Dont know enough of about fords to tell if its a 7.3or 6l. 6 litre powerstrokes are biggest pieces of shit ever made.

What problem?

Rural whites are less violent than the general population.

There's a plan of mine that I've been toying with for a while.

Hear me out guys.

>So the first step of the plan is a massive series of combination Nascar/Monster-Truck kind of events. Throw in some crappy country music stars for good measure.

>Make sure these are advertised very aggressively so that everyone in the country knows about them.

>Make them completely government subsidized.

>Once the events are in full swing across the count, carpet bomb them all and blame ISIS.

>Hold similar event next month to memorialize the patriotic Americans who were cut down at the last one

>Bomb it again

>How do we solve the only group of white people other than Mormons with a higher-than-replacement birthrate, Sup Forums? How do we stop these idiots?

You've never tightened a coolant hose before?
And how do YOU hold a wrench, HMMM shitlord???
What? She's just soldering air onto the motherboard, so it stays cool longer. What's wrong with that??

He needs to sit on my face and fart in my mouth until I suffocate

you don't.

Once the war breaks you'll be glad to have them by your side. Same thing whit football hooligans and communist unions.

Once you've taken the red-pill you'll start looking at "white trash" in a different way, they are a valuable resource in dire confrontational scenario.

half the rich Chads I knew in highschool had lifted trucks and went mudding, hunting, fishing, boating, or generally partying outdoors or whatever on weekends

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

I'm no expert, but that will be pretty gay

White trash = poor

The solution is to kill all poor people.

fag

White trash? I dunno, he looks like he takes pretty good care of himself, and judging from his truck, makes a pretty good income.

>Chads I knew in highschool had lifted trucks and went mudding, hunting, fishing, boating, or generally partying outdoors or whatever on weekends
>mudding, hunting, fishing, boating, or generally partying outdoors
Those weren't Chads, those were normal guys. I did that in highschool, and I am no Chad.

>Fart in your mouth until you suffocate
If you've vacated your lungs entirely and all you had to breath in was methane, you would die in one huff, I'm sure.

It's truly a mystery who could be behind all this hate of working class whites

How dare you go outside and experience life! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This really gets under my skin, she's reaching levels hipster that shouldn't even be possible
Just the whole composition of the macbook, salad, antioxidant infusions flavoured water, the "kode" that just changes directories and lists items all of it.

Obviously she's not going to solder anything, but just look how she's holding the soldering iron :^)

A concatenate function. All of her directories are called 'precollege_x'. Then the file she was looking for was called 'crazy_strings.rb'.

What the fuck is she doing? she can't even change directories correctly, and she keeps trying the same thing over and over again. And she decides to photograph this and share it with the world.

Why are whites being masculine? How do we stop this goys uh I mean guys

That sounds like a personal problem to me

wow sexist and racist much?

I honestly think these type of people are worse than nu-males.

Muhh truck.

Why don't you have a big truck like me?

Why aren't you a farmer like me?

Why don't you mow the lawn every day like me?

That guy is too muscular and well-groomed to be considered white trash. He's just a Good Ol Boy.

I hate that fucking kikes smug face so much

pic related = you bitching about white males

Great point, fellow white man.

what the fuck are you talking about faggot there is a spring clamp to the left of her hand with the wrench showing it's not an AN fitting and you are a fucking moron dumb fuck.

Crush the urbanite.

I'll take your word for it.

Agreed. The wannabe rednecks are getting out of control and something needs to be done. I live in a suburbia in Connecticut and these fuckers spread here like a plague.

This. I love rednecks and the people who live in the center of this country. God bless em all, they ARE america.

White trash isn't driving a truck, wearing a cap, or being blue collar.

White trash is doing meth and not paying your bills.

This

I hate this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Sadly I agree after seeing what a bunch of white trash inbred retards work an support this country.

I always heard jokes growing up about the inbreds in my home state. I never could've imagined it was also infecting nearby states to boot. I strongheartedly agree

yes

something needs to be done about these white goyim

far too many

What the fuck is that?

This guy gets it.

White trash serve a social purpose; they are the underclass of your people.

Don't trade them out for niggers and other assorted shitskins who only have their peoples' interests in mind.

Poorfags are typically averse to things they can't afford

By saging slide threads.

damn those inbred whites

If only we had smart Muslims running the country

I'd let Billy Bob slam my bp in the back of his precious pickup truck. No homo.

im on board with these two gentlemen.

that is an aesthetic fucking car. 80s pontiac?

>ford
throw him in the trash, his taste in trucks is shit. ford is entry-level redneck tier; pro rednecks drive Ram 2500s with cummins turbodiesels.

>baseball cap over fore head
>wearing a cap but not a t-shirt
>boxer over jeans
>right hand fag accessory
>wrinkled jeans
>trying to overcompensate with muh big truck

most of you faggot don't get it because you are related pic

Leaf should know since IH is based in Canada.

Fuck hairlines

I spent 7k building a turdgen, and I still have it. I get horribly irritated at big truck cucks also. I spent my money to go fast in a straight line on the road they just waste it every second they drive.

I'm just mortified that there are truly a lot of inbreds in this country and its appalling. Kill the niggers first then go to the west and stem roll the beaners and we have a good start. The low level retard inbreds are next.

Eugenics.

>he's full of testosterone!
>he needs to check his privilege!

I'm wasted, and disapointed. They are a hundred times better than the best nigger I knew and grew up with. You are right i'm drunk shit posting

You can look at him and tell he is from decent genetic stock.theres no weak chin weirdly proportioned face from bad nutrition and poor genes.he's the embodiment of upper middle class teenager to young twenty something.he's fit.not ripped but he's like me in December a good six week boot camp and he could be shredded.his like of the truck and tricking it out is a high school thing.hes probably from the south.I was raised in the south.the whole all American Friday night football type of life.everyone is sorta casual Abercrombie looking.I was the same way a.baseball caps and a bad ass black dodge ram I was signed with an agent at 17 by 18 I was walking every mens fashion week.I dont have clothes I can really wear back home anymore.trust me that's not white trash that's all American.white trash you know it.its like a red light.think those people at walk mart pictures.that's white trash.this guys totally cute.I'd date him if he's 18.. and yes high school wuarter backs that look like their carved out of marble are probably gay.just saying.nobody is obsessed on looking like an god on mt.olympus at 16 unless they are really into the make body.and îs the whole thing of two very fit specimens will be attracted to each other its just natural hormones.I'd be more attracted to women if more women aspired to look like the perfect woman.what I'm gonna spend six days a week in a gym and fuck a muffin top .id rather be with another Fit soecimen.theres just not enough women who are pretty nowadays.women gave become fat and a misery to be around.daring a guy is so much easier.no drama a.I've dated a few female models and its always dramaaaa

>Look at her hand placement
High pain tolerance!

She lost her grip. The timing of the picture is unfortunate, is all.

Yeah, No. Show me where there is an AN fitting anywhere on that hose present in the pic shown. That's what disgusts me most with modern day american men they never admit fault or wrong. They know everything without every doing it all it takes is reading, google and theory. Physical construction isn't necessary

Ban country music and shut down Cabelas.

Planned Parenthood.

Oh shit that man is ripped and not extremely poor looking I don't know what you're talking about.
Can I get some lifting stats on that guy?
I'm guessing 2.5pl8 binch at least

ITT: hordes of country hicks and redneck defenders!

t. urbanite nigger

No.. I am in a large metropolis, and I am white. I just create this thread about twice a week to get the Cletuses of Sup Forums all riled up foot stompin'.

Who the fuck is taking the photo, both her hands are on the keys

good point

Goddamn it that's a central Michigan sweatshirt. RIP in peace alma mater

>Handsome muscly white dude with a pickup truck

That's about as Murican as it gets, not seein a problem here. He probably voted for Trump

leaf actually kinda has a point

White trash? Looks like a regular guy to me.

>white trash
>having a lifted f350

lol k

Sometimes the only way to fix an mATX board is to solder the CMOS battery.

>I am white trash or have never seen white trash
They are the reason the South is such a shithole. If niggers were the problem than West Virginia wouldn't be an impoverished shithole and neither would Kentucky.