/frg/ Fem-Right General: Blessed by kek edition

(((They))) used pussy to create the beta cuck problem we have now. If we can get females on board with White Nationalist/NatSoc agenda, males will follow. Use (((their))) tactics against them.

These threads are about figuring out how to do this.

An /frg/ thread will be started at 7 PM EST every day

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3ZvamYq7Y
strawpoll.me/12511264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must make a contribution to the discussion in order to roll

So first order of business.

Should it be strictly a political movement?

Fem-right implies politics. I feel it should focus more on culture, an alternative to (((feminism)))

And "Alt-Fem" if you will

Damn son, I knew it would be a rough night competing the Dutch happening, but I didn't think it would be this dead

the pussy bump tho

rolllin

Where's you contribution to the thread faggot?

BAMP

Where is everyone?

Things we need to decide on:

So what are our sources for being a female traditionalist?

What will be our main channel of memetics?

have a bump

What are they sitting on? Is it a flat surface or a thin rod going across their butt cheeks?

>sources
We seriously need to find those. I did write up a list of "Fem-Right Tenets" today. Will post after this post

>channel
We will sort that soon enough

Fem-Right Tenets

1. Sex is a privilege. Women are the gatekeepers.

2. Girls with be girls. There is nothing wrong with being feminine.

3. Don't deny biology. Women and men are different, and that should be celebrated, not ridiculed.

4. Masculinity is not inherently "toxic".

5. There is nothing wrong with being a mother or a "housewife".

roll

roll

feel free to criticize and give suggestions

bumperino

I think a keystone should definitely be something along the lines of "love your people". And through that you want your "kids to look like you".

have a bump

Lets promote red pilled females on twitter and kikebook, our goal should be to see the movement on instagram and tumblr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3ZvamYq7Y

rlling 4du,bs

WE HAVE THE BEST WOMEN, FOLKS!

the ugliest
fuck this shit

When I was writing it up I was trying to steer clear of race stuff because I think that it should be focused on making traditional female values the focus. Right wing politics will come naturally after that and that's when we snare them with race.

Thoughts?

I agree if you push the angle of feels we will get more traction.

Don't forget:

>"Life is what you make it. I have just as much of a chance to be successful as anyone. Regardless of color, nationality, religion or sex"

We really do

Every single one of them looks like daddy, uncle bob, the family dog, and maybe their brother has been inside them at least once...

women are pure feel machines. Anything with them will be about the feels

>tfw 7.5% mestizo but mostly white

Can i date a white women its hard to find women of my own castizo caste anywhere. I'm a fascist looking to join the marines next year. Would right wing qt's go for me?

Dang

rolly rollllll

Fem-right should wear dresses and ribbons
Look both beautiful, graceful and modest

my personal opinion? Sure, you're more than 90% white, it's fine. But part of me wants to say find someone this is also part shitskin so you don't pollute the pure ones

I agree. Race is a touchy subject to
Normies.

Instead of blue half shaved hair, ribbons and dresses.

I can get behind this

fuck reroll

Shit, she is princess-tier.

Bump for great idea.

Women cannot truly be redpilled. They will follow the ideology of whoever is giving them the dick at the moment.

REBRANDING POLL

strawpoll.me/12511264

Roll

my personal feelings. Alt-Fem works better. "An alternative to (((feminism))) and also lightly implies a tie to Alt-Right which is clearly white nationalist

We need to start making cutsy maymays with pure innocent aryan children to try guilt them into denying racemixing and degeneracy

thats bullshit, how many stories on here did you read where leftist girl leaves red pilled guy. if you want to change the culture you need to target women too

I think you should add.

>Our traditions of the gender dichotomy is formed around a biological fact, and a cultural necessity of any successful civilization conforms to the principle that the function of the family prioritizes both the masculine and the feminine.
>Casual sex is degeneracy which ruins otherwise good men and women, the virtue ethics of Aristotle's Golden Mean is the western tradition which must always be pursued.

Or scare them

>NatSoc

Dont overstep the fucking mark you idiots.
Literally EVERYONE has an instant bite reflex towards NatSoc, you gotta start of small. Vow for conservative/traditional Women movements and when that hits you may or may not advance further.
Its like you people want us to look like Loonies.
NatSoc still doesnt rock my boat by the way.

You need to make memes targeted towards womenz. Make being right wing feel counter culture and sexy. But mostly, roll.

I feel bad for you if you can't tell that "she" is a tranny who has obviously had facial feminization surgery.

That's the "expanded" edition. I'm trying to get to the quick and hard points

Both phamalam

Understood, maybe I'll drop the NatSoc part going forward

nazi qt roll

Trying to tie things to alt-right will lead to a lot in infighting and shilling, you realize?

2 is genetic trash omg

The way to do it is by raising daughters to not be degenerate whores

roll

Bumping this poll. This really needs to be the main point of this thread

Hahahaha kek
>wew lad
Ok kid

Bump
Chad and Stacy Nationalism is what we should project through our memes

The left wants to destroy all that is beautiful, we want to preserve that. Let it be known that the right wing not only tolerates, but also promotes beauty, and they will come

Roll!

People need to understand that "Alt-Right" is the banner white nationalism flies under right now. It's a place holder, but an effective place holder. (((they))) are afraid of it.

other than posting cute nazi girls, what is this thread supposed to accomplish? How do you plan on getting women into Sup Forums let alone to participate in a thread like this?

Look up Dr. Ousterhout or Zukowski. She has one of their cookie cutter faces. Overly thin nose, plasticky forehead, unnaturally plump lips and cheeks.

>sources for female Traditionalism
Pic related, middle book
GK Chesterton is a great redipill on the role women should play in society

True, nostalgic traditional family values will be a good start I think

I don't understand this mindset because I truly get internally angry at all the leftist bullshit around me. Like when I go into the city and there's thousands of Marxism posters and churches with "let's accept refugees" written on them and I internally eyeroll I don't tell anyone about it because I have no friends that really agree and most guys in my city are left wing and life would be easier if I were left wing but then you say no girls can truly believe in nationalism and a white ethnostate??

Good.
Try to make it a campaign that showcases the beauties of an old-school marriage.
Having a family, having kids, from the Birthday Parties to the Christmas gifts, all the joys of being a Parent and a traditional Woman.
If you try to create a female NatSoc movement the only one youll attract will be the CIA at this point, my man.

Not on to Sup Forums exactly, it's about picking up traditionalist views so guys become more traditionalist and act like men instead of the beta cucks we have now.

(((they))) turned guys into beta cucks because that's what guys thought would get them laid. Use that same tactic to make proper men

This
I want to promote dresses in female fashion

>posting literal bullshit
KYS faggot

HEY! Glad to see you back bud!

It was 7 to 6 after my vote for Alt-Fem

We aren't trying to bring women into Sup Forums, this is a staging ground for subverting right wing Traditionalism into women

Way ahead of you. Filling a folder called "traditionalist" these days in preparation for such a thing

My man!
Sorry I was eating dinner with my family out at a restaurant

The problem is that I'm always going to be gringo for being >90% white but I'll always be a shitskin for being 7.5% non-white. Wew I just want children and would rather purify my own line and raise redpilled kids.

On a more personal note my views on race come from Evola and Mussolini although I do understand that genetics makes up for 60% of our overall behavior, revealed by studies on monozygotic twins and trans racial adoption studies. So i wouldn't have much of a problem giving my children minor amounts of indio genes, which probably won't manifest in obvious physical traits or lead to them having lower IQ's when my family comes from a line of people who are far beyond average. I myself am in the 90th percentile for IQ.

Problem is finding a fascist gf with these views in the first place.

Don't worry about it! Spending time with family is good. Reminds us what we're fighting for

Yo that effect, O brought this up in the last thread

Let's use that "this is the future liberals want" meme and compare it to traditional images/relationships

Literally where do you find these girls, eastern europe?

>yo
>o
Auto correct is basically a nigger
t. Phonefag

So this is just normal Sup Forums without the soros-funded shills?

I wish we had women like thost here.

white women are not going to get on board with this. they will follow whatever the mainstream media tells them to

Find a girl that is ignorant of politics or doesn't have any strong convictions and bring her into your politics. That's how that usually works. It's how it use to work. My grandma always voted whatever my grandfather told her to

Yeah, normal Sup Forums

No clue, just found pics on here

I don't know I was hoping someone could tell me as well.

The current meme is finding a qt church girl and redpilling her overtime. So you don't find a redpilled gf you make one instead.

gotta get on a computer pal. It's seriously better.

>PC Master race meme here

>making redpilled wives

This truly is the easiest way. And the future if you ask me

Know how to cook. Not putting something into an oven or microwave is not cooking. From scratch.

fuck this is a hard call to make.
alt-fem i could see being co-opted
fem-right isn't exactly catchy

>Fem-Right isn't catchy
T-Take it back!
t. The guy who came up with it