Anyone else think this is the most important election in the history of the West? I feel like if Marine Le Pen wins...

Anyone else think this is the most important election in the history of the West? I feel like if Marine Le Pen wins, the West can still save itself and the EU will be pretty much done for. If she loses, then I don't think Trump/Brexit will be strong enough on their own to significantly alter the course of globalism - they will probably just remain isolated cases. This election in France needs to complete the trifecta and really get the ball rolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

lepoint.fr/sondages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is OP. We have an even greater chance of le pen getting into power after the Dutch vote in Wilders on the 15th.

But you are right, if she wins it will mean the end of the EU altogether since it will have lost both the UK and France at that point.

I'm just afraid if she loses, then we're fucked

tbqh we probably will be if she does

we will really need to start memeing her harder like we did with trump, and help wake up the french ppl.

The fact that all of it rests on this just means we need to do it even harder than before

Marine is my waifu
She's so qt

Sup Forums needs to make Le Pen more internationally viral and create potent memes that transcend language barriers.

Doubt it. Macron has got the media in his pocket at this point.

Continental Europe is trash though, bunch of rude primitive smelly cucks.

Rule Britannia. Fuck them.

The EU will fall by itself at some point due to the poor South and the pissed off East.

Not gonna lie. Former EU fan here. Its been hilarious watching these globalist commies crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let them get France's nuclear codes.

wilders will lose. We havent memed him as we did with trump. Kek will not help us if we dont feed him with our energy.

>tfw there will be no reason to post Marion's beautiful face anymore after Marine probably loses in the second round
feels bad mates

>the problem IS the solution
Damn, you newfags are retarded.
She's an ugly old whore. Your taste is shit.

She's actually pretty cucked, but it doesn't matter. The EU would panic so bad if she's elected that she wouldn't have to actually do anything, things will move our way even against her will.

There is also a worrying thing, some low IQ Marine supporter (from the communist party or just dumb) expect her to solve absolutely everything, and project on her the image the media gives her of a über-turbo-extreme-far-right candidate, which she isn't.

That said, I'm still voting for her, because it's the smart thing to do to upset things in our political context, and for the EU reaction. I'm not quite convinced she will win but it *does* seem possible.

The problem is we don't speak French and we don't know where to meme her

>Anyone else think this is the most important election in the history of the West?

pretty much, yes

The French people I talk to literally don't give a shit about the refugee problems

I don't think any amount of convincing could get them to vote Le Pen

Geert Wilders is a moron fuck-up who will lose the election because of it and he is tarnishing the right wing movement. Anyone in the Netherlands should vote for the FvD instead.

>not liking top qt Marine
You are homosexual

>Anyone else think this is the most important election in the history of the West?
I do to. But I think only as symbolic. France is condemned and we will become another Yougoslavia in the next 10 or 20 years.

She is not memeable sadly. You have to think of the reasons why that is. I think it's for the same reasons why the memes pro-Hillary felt completely off and flat, because deep down Hillary was not likeable. Marine is also like that, not likeable, not very agreeable to listen to or look at. Jean-Marie Le Pen was likeable and was and is still memed, even leftists enjoy the humorists parodying his tone of voice, which is quite jovial and characteristic. Marion is also memed well.

We really do need to get all of Sup Forums totally behind her and call on our best meme magic for this one
Wilders actually looks like he has the best chance to win out of /ourguys/ because actual people are going to vote for him without the intervention of Sup Forums edgelords

Will memeing Marion and Jean have an indirect effect on Marine's chances of winning?

even if she win the presidency, the electoral system can't give her a majority of seats in the parlement, or even the number of seats that would represent how many people voted for her party nation wide.

The prime minister comes from a majority in the parlement.

So even if Marine wins, she will be a powerless president.

le pen will loose
the french will end with the milfhunter macron
he will fuck all french mothers on his second day of office

No, I just prefer non-ugly women.

i cannot find how rare you are user but you're getting saved anyway

does anyone have the image of /our guys/?
The one with farage, trump, hofer whol lost, wilder, le pen, and petre?

Yes, it would probably encourage it. Most of the people I know that are truly 'far-right' do not like Marine, and even hate her for what she has done to her father (quite brutally ejecting him from his own party, a few years after she inherited it). But they will still vote for her. We are becoming quite desperate and know it would be the biggest "change factor" we've got.

I think the opposite of what Marine is proposing in almost every area, but she's the only one that is *perceived* as somewhat against immigration, it is sufficient.

Hans, please stop

It might help if the French nationalist angle gets played more. Meme France as a cultural entity that is to be protected and preserved. Even if Le Pen has less meme potency we can still meme potent memes revolving around France.

Also the frogs angle, the French are literally called the frogs. There is no way Kek can't find a way to work this angle.

>if Marine Le Pen wins
KEK
pic related

A lot political journalists keep letting slip that Macron is around the15% in reallity while Le Pen is above the 30%. The dude is a strawman candadite as soon as the race start on the 17th he's gonna collapse.

Yes, yes it is.

i'm more than a flag :(
i haz feelings too !

HYPER R A R E
Y
P
E
R

R A R E
A
R
E

I think enough has already been done.

Frexit would just add salt to the wounds

Obviously I support her but we all need to temper our expectations with the truth. She is a woman afterall and cannot truly be trusted in politics. At some point her feelings will overtake logic and she will fail us.

Elect her but don't let your guard down.

No you're just a flag.

>melanchon 6%
>Hamond 14%
>Macron 18%
>Fillon 22%
>Marine 32%
>8% undicided

it is what i think, but i was unable to find any proof or solid indication that my feeling might be correct...

See Macron comes from nowhere, has never held any elective mandate whatsoever, is mediocre at best in communication, people from left to right hate him for having been a banker at Rothschild's etc..
He's most definitely going to end up below 15-20%.

The polls are utterly false on him. Idk if it's because it's outright rigged or just because they have insufficient data for the new political landscape (no election ever with the current political composition).

EXTREMELY RARE

>The EU would panic so bad if she's elected

You're deluded.

If she's elected, what will happen ? Just fucking nothing, because she will not have a majority in the deputies (because FN has strictly NO local representation).

So she will be in a cohabitation with the Fillonist's Right, which will tolerate her if she doesn't do a thing for EU.

So nothing will happen, only the arabs will have their life worsening, and tbqh, this is not even sure.

It's a long way from Le Pen getting elected and France leaving the EU. They'd probably need a referendum on that.

I actually got audibly excited when I saw your flag

oh and that clearly has worked recently

Le Pen is mightier than Le sword

it okay user now that i saved your flag I listen to you
so can (You) give me a quick rundown on the french electoral system?
If you can't find it then we should make a new one
I think most of the west is becoming as desperate as you franons sound. Even the slightest things are good now
>pic related
>you guys

YOUR VALUE IS ONLY EQUIVALENT TO THE RARITY OF YOUR FLAG

jk plz no bully French Polynesia

he has fake polls I think

Benoit Hamon will get higher than what he is being projected, and so will MLP

Marcron will get 21-23%

>ywn eat cheese and drink wine with her while playfully chatting about how she saved europe from the shitskins

you are just wrong

See this It's a real poll with 95k participant on Le Point (a right wing newspaper).

Result is Melenchon 1st by far.

>inb4 it's not true, it can't be the thruth

lepoint.fr/sondages/

So what part you from?

Seems like there are a bunch of globalist shills in here. Fuck you and Le Pen will win and kek wills it.

Between nothing happening with the other candidates and nothing happening with her, with a chance of things going into overdrive with racial riots and German overreaction, I say take the chance.

le pen is a jew and russian whore. not much better than the communist eu to be honest. we're fucked both ways.

That would be German federal election of March 1933 and United States presidential election of 1860.

French one will be close to those though.

Who will they decide to elect?

If Wilders wins nothing much will change because Netherlands is irrelevant
A right-wing nationalist is leading the Italy polls right now which might cause a small impact
But really only France or Germany leaving could destroy the EU for good

Once again, if Melenchon make it to the 2nd turn, you'll see the definition of "something is happening"

LET'S MAKE THE NEW FRENCH REVOLUTION NON JEWISH

is that why americans are worthless?

>Once again, if Melenchon make it to the 2nd turn, you'll see the definition of "something is happening"

is Macron a meme?

I want to bet money on the election

Cont.
Her program doesn't matter. Her program is shit in everything and is laughable. What matters is the political perception of her character by the world and the public, and the shift towards the right it creates.

The FN isn't the endgame and never was.

Greece/Spain-like extreme-left dirt-caked hippies, that's what'll be happening. My sole view on this election and on politics is to stop immigration and start the reverse movement purging the country from all the elements that were forcefully implemented. You, on the other hand, are 16 and want to bring down capitalism and maybe genuinely think that the soviet country we live in is 'ultra-liberal'.

It's a bittersweet situation. On one hand I want to see this abomination called EU crumble into dust and the traitors that control it burn at the stake. On the other hand I want to see a real united Europe, united in the differences, conflicts and values we shared in the past, a true union of equals, "unity in diversity" how they mockingly call it, instead of this globalist farce. Perhaps the EU must fall, so europe can rise again.

Le Pen must win

She'll lose with 27% on second round. She just can't win.
Mark my words.

The ZOG is too strong here, even stronger than in the US.

Only hope is if Trump help here by ordering some agency to release dirt on her opponents.

But jews won't let her win, they have way too much to lose.

Yes positively, Macron is a meme.

But never underestimate the stupidity of French pple.

Even my mother consider voting for this bubble

gtfo muhammad

I hope she wins but not go straight for a referendum but round up the refugees and criminal immigrants and send them home, see the response from EU, whether it will be positive or negative and then decide to call a referendum.

If she wont win the west in europe will fall.

>The FN isn't the endgame and never was.

problem is that FN is practically nothing. Since their existence, they achieved nothing at all.

So FN is the end before being the beginning of something. They will just don't move, just as any other would have done.

The President is elected by a 2 round popular vote ( the 2 best candidates of first round go for a second round)

The President is the head of the Republic and can be really powerful or totally useless. Because the prime minister is the actual head of executive power, and he needs a majority in the Parliament.

The elections for the legislative power come a few months after the presidential election, and usually provides a majority to the party of the president.

But the system makes it so that the two main parties can prevent the national front from gaining any seat : it is not a proportional vote. you can have 20 % of the votes nation wide, but without any seats.

the legislative election has 2 rounds, and you need to be above 12,5 % in an area to go to second round. So the third party usually step down to prevent the National Front to gain a seat.

I think the most important election already happened.

>(((right wing))) (((newspaper)))
>(((polls)))
Did you learn nothing from the US election? Gullible faguette

this.
No one consider alliance with FN locally, and everyone who did it bitterly regret after.

>BLACKED: the movie

You lads should make memes comparing le pen to joan of arc

This election is important for the survival of civilization. Imagine. France, Britain, and the United States, allied once more to fight back the forces of evil and barbarism. As we were against the Nazis. As we were against the Soviets. Now we will be against the muslim menace.

sounds fuckin gay how long have the (((they))) been cucking your country this way

I've heard whispers that she'll call for a referendum on leaving the EU if elected. Any truth there? How would the French vote if it came to be?

< odds

Does French Polynesia (rare) vote in French elections?

If so how much do you support FN and why don't you support it even more?

Not sure about the french vote but she's definetely for leaving the EU.
that is why she is /ourgal/

>is thit whi imiricins ire wirthliss?

She would call it yes. She's said it. It's official.
The fun thing is that ppl maybe won't vote to get out of the EU.

She's campaigning mainly on EU themes and people vote for her to get rid of the Algerians, it's completely twisted.

you've just forgot something, user, the French History

1934: Europe is bersek antisemitic and the entire media also.

In Germany, Hitler has been "elected"
In Italy, Mussolini is in power

Guess who we elect, in France ? (((Leon Blum))) with the Front Populaire deputy Chamber.

It's the most radical left gov. in France since the French revolution ! And still true as of today.

That's what we are capable of.

the fact that UPM and PS would ally shows that they are both worthless and effectively the same party

30% of France military is Muslim. There is no winning.

Baroin, Sarkozy, Juppe, they are all out of the race ...

>give me a quick rundown on the french electoral system?

There's 2 importants elections scheduled, the presidential and the legislative.

The presidential is a 2 turn base election. Everyone can run the first turn and only the best 2 run the second one.

Le Pen will won the first round, but then everyone will ask their voters to vote against her for who the fuck is still running. The second turn is everything but Le Pen.

Then we will have legislative elections and the FN will win big I think.

Bill Clinton admitted recently that "USA and Britain are lost to the nationalists" and that they had to stop it spreading.

What I take that to mean is they must stop France and Netherlands falling as well. That when they fall the rest of Europe will as well.

we need to meme her to fuck and back which should be pretty easy since her name is a badass word already related to WH40K memes, then a reddit meme and then a spurdo meme

fvd eat at dick fag

If there's a Frexit vote and people vote remain, then that's as valid as leave and should be seen as support for the Union.

But let's be real, the EU is just German supremacy over Europe.

France is important because all others except Le Pen are going for integration. Hollande has served France on a plate to the Germans, and Macron is a europhile as well.
Junckers EU strategy now is the "different paces" EU, where Germany/France/Italy/Spain come closer and closer to federalization. The rest of the countries don't really matter anymore (after UK left), we will get picked up once the 4 aforementioned countries melt together.

Tbh you won't be against the muslim menace just for the fact they're such a minority and it is really down to individual states whether they want muslims or not, what will happen tho is you will be more alienated from countries like Germany and the rest of the EU which could cause tensions, and 2bh i wouldn't like to see another world war between europeans.

>It's the most radical left gov. in France since the French revolution
user forgets the Paris Commune.

cunt we need allies u want pro eu marcon to win

this greek gets it
we need to make pro le pen memes and anti marco memes