/WLG/ WIKILEAKS GENERAL /WLG/

/WIKILEAKS GENERAL/

DISCUSS EVERYTHING RELATED TO WIKILEAKS AND ASSANGE ITT. WILL MASTER TRUTHMAN ASSANGE RELEASE MORE BASED LEAKS? WHAT COMES AFTER YEAR ZERO?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5AB55
np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Discord:
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55
discord.gg/5AB55

Codefags get in here we have a team of 70+ anons tryna crack this

>normies starting to support wikileaks again
>even lefties saying we're literally living in 1984
>literally only jews are left attacking the CIA leaks and people are getting redpilled on their buggish rattiness and hatred of the goyim

Julian has left the building

Julian Assange won't live to see 2018 now that he's destroyed America's ability to protect itself.

your days are numbered CTR.

You dont even get the benefit of being called anything else, you will always be CTR to me.

your days are numbered FSB.

You dont even get the benefit of being called anything else, you will always be FSB to me.

Was it Julian who did the press conference after the 2nd release the other day? Worth watching? I missed it.

FSB came after CTR but good try.

Just kidding, it was a terrible attempt.

Why? This thread will be gone as soon as you mention Assange being CGI

>came after

FSB has been influencing this board since before CTR was ever a meme in a losing republishit's dreams.

Except we won.

Go kill yourself CTR.

It will be deleted because hes alive, the meme that hes dead started because leftists wanted people to lose faith in WL. Its working, stop letting it work.

trying to crack what?

The CIA/intelligence community hasn't been interested in protecting us for decades now. Time to expose and bring them down

>admitting Russian intelligence is winning the information warfare operation

Bold claims, comrade.

Thanks for posting here, traitor, it'll only make it easier for them to trace your IP.

Is Assange alive?

I dont know who runs it, it's probably the russians

Explain his failing to show proof of life at his last reddit ama

I'm sure I'm much too old for their tastes. Wouldn't do much good in their pedo ring

Hes proven hes alive multiple times now. How many times are the shills going to point to a bunch of small circumstances and weird interview shit and claim its conclusive proof? Its not. theres more proof indicating pedogate is actually real(it is).

>WILL MASTER TRUTHMAN ASSANGE RELEASE MORE BASED LEAKS?
Yes. He's said they've released less than 1% so far.
>WHAT COMES AFTER YEAR ZERO?
No one knows except Assange, Wikileaks staff, and probably some people in the government and intelligence agencies.

He did not and is not alive. Time to delete this thread

>np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

pruuf yoer nut a volosiratar communist

Remember when Assange was dead? Good times.

You're the one supporting a CIA social operation designed to make people lose faith in what is unquestionably the last group of rogue journalists who care about citizen privacy.
Prove hes dead without memes.

You cant, thanks for playing CIA.

>has appeared in multiple interviews
DURR HE DED

thats how retarded you are.

Sage my thread if you want but I wont delete it faggot.

Fuck off CTR.