BIOLOGY BTFO

Some women have penises, get over it

This has to be satire, right? Right?!!

I thought that Biology was a graduation requirement for high schools in America. What happened?

100% not satire

Where the fuck does it end with you liberals? How many artificial protected classes will you be inventing in the future to use as a club to beat ordinary people over the head with? My god if you people have your way ... 50-100 years from now would be an absolute authoritarian politically-correct nightmare.

I fucking loathe everything about pizza culture.

And fuck taco/chicken nugget worshipers too.

tell a lesbian to fuck a tranny and see what happens
they're not fans of feminine penises

Fuck off.

cash me outside

fukk off normie

>I get to eat an entire pizza at my desk because women work hard too

where is this world going...

XD HEY user DO U LIEK DOGS AND SLEEPIN IN????

Gender is a bimodal distribution. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. That is correct for 99.9% of people. The others are mentally ill and deserve our sympathy, that does not mean we have to humor their delusions.

Honestly I'm sick of the hate that trans people get on Sup Forums. Its absolutely sickening. Really shows how many rural and suburban retards there are on this board.

63%

YEAH KRUMPF BTFO

L O W K E Y R A R E

>international women's day
>literally created by the god damn soviets

>Board
But... If we Spend MILLIONS on accommodating blind, Cripple, Retarded People we are going to accommodate theFags too... The gates are open already no way back

>Teacher/professor of some type
>Refers to college students as 'my babies'
>Total mentally ill nutcase.

Purge these sick, literally sick mentally ill, fucks from our education system.

>despite what society often perpetuates, we're allowed to sit at our desks in our Cate Blanchett cashmere coat and shove reheated pizza slices ini our face because... women should be afforded all of the luxuries that men have.
does this thing think that we live in victorian england or something? never in my life have i heard that doing that is "unladylike"

This

Be honest
You'd nibble in her penis

I already called dibs on dat boipuci

I dare you to meet her

They dumbed down the requirements.

>fingers hover above keyboard
>see flag
>it's literally nothing
they're gonna have to proxy up before they graduate from basic shitposting to actual trolling

I have an idea, kill yourself BIOLOGY BTFO, I AM MY OWN GOD!

>American education
Nice digits

The line between satire and mentally ill is very blurry these days

stitching my dick to my nose and eating peanuts doesn't make me an elephant

Ability to create a smoky eye does not confer womanhood.

Actually that's not entirely false. A woman can have a penis due to a mutation of the SRY gene. If you have taken any introductory genetics course you would know this, but most of Sup Forums is still in high school barely trying to understand biology.

That is a genetic abomination. And also not the argument being proferred

Stating facts is hate? Nobody says that that men can't *pretend* to be women. The problem people have is when the left strongarms the rest of to pretend along as well.

Being genetically male and calling yourself a woman for reasons other than what you just posted isn't the same thing.

I know that's not the argument that is preferred. I just get autistically upset at people who keep parroting this crap.
It's not necessary an abomination, it's more common than you think too.

It's most likely 99.99% false.

Why are universities filled with professors like this? What caused this? Where did they suddenly come from?

I know see Just stating that having a Y chromosome does not determine maleness (^:

proffered, not preferred.

Ok, it's a mutation and does not make someone the other gender. You're intentionally obfuscating the two in some retarded attempt at equivalency.

Is is he eating a slice of the Haitian Special from Comet Ping Pong?

>pizza
>pizza
My Hansen-sense is tingling.

It'd be great if people used this argument in cases where that's actually what is being discussed.

>defining a fantasy by reality and rejecting reality
>the male-female dichotomy is contingent on genitals, but also not contingent on genitals
What did she mean by this?

>Doesn't make someone the other gender
The SRY region ultimately determines if you're male or female. Sorry facts trigger you.
It wasn't an argument, just stating facts.

What can't let the faggots take those sodomy loads.

Actually, since thoughts are directly related to the form of the brain, any thought determines if you are male or female, you stupid bigot.

And if you are a mutation, then you are neither, just a genetic abomination, and should probably just kys

I message this guy on OkCupid sometimes just to ruin his day.

We are all mutations user. Did you fall asleep in bio?

Tell him you identify as eaglekin and ask him if you can peck out his asshole.

"Mutation" connotes abnormality. Did you fall asleep in not-stupid class?

stfu tranny faggot mental issue ass spelunker aids lover

mike pence is gonna electro-shock you faggots back to normal

Your mom was abnormal last night.

Your mom is a totally normal and decent person and I couldn't possibly fuck her just to poke fun at you. Except that I did.

Lol... go on?

BAK LO CHOW NEE NOW HAI LONG

Ive laughed way too hard over this. Thanks OP.