Guys, I've got a plan

Guys, I've got a plan.

bumping for interest, disregard

And that's pretty much what I've got so far.

Thoughts?

It's actually depressing how fucked up Liberia is. I wish it could be ONE example of a successful black country.

MAKE LIBERIA GREAT FOR ONCE

I don't think VICE has any clue how many shitlibs they redpilled with that one documentary. I still watch it every now and again.

You can do that but if it's filled with blacks it will always be a huge shithole

Fuck yeah! I'd go for it if I didn't think the ayy lmaos were in control of the release and distribution of technology...
>Solar Africa could rule the planet...
Imagine the space elevators, user. If we had started setting up sun-powered data centers over there years ago, we'd be a spacefaring civilization by now.
>the ayys want none of this

If it's successful, that only proves more blacks need to migrate to Africa.

If it's unsuccessful, then liberals are eternally BTFO and these people are no longer a drain on our economy.

Brazil?

>Brazil taking Portugal's colonies
It should be theirs

Did you make this PP yourself? This is maximum autism but I am curious about this idea's meme potency.

Brazil has a ton of black people, and Angola and Mozambique are the size of Alaska and Texas, respectively.

South America should send their blacks there.

is he monitoring this thread?

Waste of time and resources

Less niggers in the USA is NEVER a waste of time or resources.

Not autism. Just daydreaming.

I'll be honest, I just want to see ONE successful fully native African country. It's too depressing seeing the state of Africa. Even its most "successful" countries have shitholes abound.

Although this raises the question of interactions between "Westernized" blacks and native blacks. If I recall, native Africans aren't particularly fans of African Americans, so how would integration into Liberia work?

This.
Africa has much potential and resources.
The Niggers are holding it back.

>so how would integration into Liberia work?

Liberia's constitution is the same as America's. Literally copypasta. Liberia also has a history of American blacks founding the country and it's first major settlements.

Liberia is the best chance for American blacks to integrate into Africa outside of some major metropolitan areas.

That's why we need to offer programs to third world countries that give money to women and men who agree to be sterilized after their first or second kid.

>community organizer
>job

>Says there's no successful black country
>South Africa and Ethiopia are doing okay

lol

>South Africa and Ethiopia
>okay

I guess Brazil and Mexico are first world countries by your standards.

>I wish it could be ONE example of a successful black country.
Barbados? Bahamas? Trinidad and Tobago?

Bumpity bump this is an interesting idea

I can dig it

wut

Rwanda and Botswana

>South Africa

You joking, mate? Now that apartheid has ended, South Africa is falling apart. It's rapidly heading toward Zimbabwe-tier incompetence.

Have to agree on that.

for what crimes would they be pardoned? that could mean instant increase of crime if they are guaranteed pardon and relocation.

Botswana was doing pretty well up until half of them got AIDS.

You think blacks dont already know black entertainment from the 70s 90s? They grew up with that shit

Botswana

That's what the "rehab" is for.

I'm not saying they don't know it. It's about subversively using media to implant an older sense of themselves. If we're going to be sending them back, we can't be sending them in with a thuggish image. Like Wilhelm Reich, the godfather of the cultural revolution of the 60's said, "If you can't change people's minds, simply change their environment".

We have to make the more palatable to their new host countries. This can be achieved through therapy and hypnosis.

United African States when
Africa would be a lot better if there were more black men instead niggers.