What does Sup Forums think of house of cards?

what does Sup Forums think of house of cards?

Lame and gay

Trump ruined that show

amazing show

This. Trump is 10x more entertaining than some shit meme show. Truth is stranger than fiction.

muh corrupt politician meme

grow up its literally about the clintons. also spacey is a fucking degenerate pedo

a show for cucks and i want claire to die

Good, nice show about bill clinton and his wife.

Original better than new version.

I watch it for Kevin Spacey.

Fun fact: in the original, he's a Conservative. They made him a Democrat in the US remake so that viewers would like him.

didn't knew that

Was ok until real politics made it seem like Sunday school classes. Thanks trump.

Good first season, went downhill pretty fast mid second season with that boring china storyline plus the gay undertones.

Most recent season was pretty good, one before it was shit though.

Looking forward to the next, i may be bias however as i like Kevin Spacey a lot

That simple fact was like the first redpill I ever took. I always thought of the Dems as the good guys, and this show made me realize "hmm, maybe they are just all bad up in there"

politics for dummies brought to you by the same (((people))) who gave you dear white people

The terrorist storyline was cringeworthy

It shows how democrats are power-thirsty conspiring jews.

Just started recently, I'm addicted.

I'm currently passed the halfway mark of the second season. I gotta admit the arc with Lucas and Gavin sucked ass and went no where but I'm enjoying the fight with Tusk and Frank

oh of course, neither of the bourgeois parties gives one fuck about everyday working people

The showrunner quit to be a full time activist against Trump lel

That's right it is...

>muh corrupt politician meme
>meme

get out and then kys

the show quickly went downhill after he became president
can't have your main character achieve the main goal that easily

Feels surreal now since Trump is in office. Same with Homeland where they have a female president now.

Scandal is better and probably infinitely more accurate.

Thought it was good until he hooked up with his security guy. Stopped watching after that.

Just seemed unnecessarily shoehorned in there, like most every "progressive" trend in mainstream media. Not for me.

Jewish and gay

My gf watches that so I assume it is about makeup and periods. Is it worth watching no foolin'?

I hate Kevin Spacey

I actually think this show redpilled a lot of people on Washington corruption and helped get Trump elected.

Anyone with me?

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

Pleb show beloved by middling office workers.

>lame and gay...after they killed off the edgy reporter in season 2

As others have mentioned, Trump ruined the show. Frank is brilliant and lovable. Trump is retarded and I'm pretty much over his shitposting at this point. Now, Politics just doesn't seem like it'd be has serious as house is cards makes it seem.

yeah, they should have ended the show after s2

Season 1 was great except for the faggotry when spacey and mechim eat each other out. Season 2 was also great except for more the same faggotry.

Season 3 was shit. Season 4 was shit.

Overall a discount west wing. Spacey is great though except for the fag shit he does with mechim.

They elevated him to the White House way too quickly. This show could have lasted for years showing the intrigue that takes place in congress. Now it has to end sooner rather than later.

Trump's presidency is the best reality tv show in the world.

would have been way too dragged out though. the pacing is perfect