The Commander-in-Chief is a draft dodger

The Commander-in-Chief is a draft dodger.

Think about that.

Does anyone care?

shake my head.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

If he went to war he could have died, and if he died then he couldn't make america great again

Every American soldier who died in Vietnam died for literally nothing.

Only niggers, spics and the poor went to Vietnam.

Retard.

The rich and the intelligent don't go to war.

Great men are for leading, not dying on the battlefield like us peasants

You'd literally have to be a complete retard not to dodge the Vietnam draft.
There was no point in that war whatsoever.

so trump was genius to avoid the war? does he ever not win?

>the Vietnam war is unjust!
>Why didn't Trump join the unjust war?
Really activated my almonds

Why did you assholes even go to Vietnam

Also lol wars aren't for the elite you retards. What a fucking waste it would have been to have had a potential president and job provider die to some gook in one of the most misguided wars to ever exist and the blemish upon US military history.

I know this is a "dude lmao DRUMPF" thread but how did he dodge the draft?

I have fought two tours and it has always been my firm position that the state can never force someone to fight for the country. In terms of vietnam that was a bullshit war where vets amd people were betrayed by the government (democrat). Men should volunteer to fight only that way the state can mever get involved in a war the people don't want. I respect conscientious objectors and dodgers. I do not respect flip flop media that covers for the left on certain dodgers and crucify others on the right. Trump is serving his nation now more than he ever could have in the Vietnam war. If you dont want another Vietnam to dodge, vote Trump 2020.

even as a draft dodger, he is still a better option than hillary. she avoided vietnam too somehow.

Didn't bother anyone when Bill dogged the draft.

>inb4 but this time it's different REEEE

>muh vagine

winning day and night
can somone stop this mad man winning
libs hate when people win

He was wearing +3 agility dragonscale boots

His draft number was quite high and the war ended before they got to him.

>Does anyone care?
Nope, not one bit, could have been worse, we could have elected a traitor like McCain

>be shitlib
>burn draft card in protest of a war you don't support
>2017 rolls around
>attack someone for doing what you did

Even if Trump did dodge the draft I'd consider it to be a smart move.

le-gal

a word that means ur btfo faggot

Better than McCain

>The Commander-in-Chief is a draft dodger.

#based

who wants to fight for israel anyways? fuck the kikes man

at least he didn't join the military just to kill fellow soldiers with his carelessness and mistakes, right McCain?

Clinton > bush sr
Clinton > Dole
Bush. > Gore
Bush > Kerry
Obama > McCain

Obviously dodging Military service is a non-issue

So did Bill Clinton. He ran and hid out in canada to avoid the draft. It was more common than people think.

So was Bill Clinton

Obama would have been too young.

yep. the draft was for poor. WJC was poor, but tight with old money...

to contain communism, duh.

Draft dodging is well and good for an imperial Jewish war like Vietnam. I would have probably dodged that one too. It's not even a mainland invasion. That, combined with the amount of jobs he created and the amount of money he's brought into the US, I would say Trump's life to this country has been an overwhelming positive. At least we don't have a traitor to the country like Clinton or McCain in office.

>dogged the draft.

Redcap idiot detected and confirmed.

damn you dont know shit huh

how old are you? i know america hasnt been teaching their students about vietnam recently but shit you must also be stupid too

He evaded 4 times because of "bone spurs", which he couldn't tell which foot they were in a few years later.

BULLSHIT redcap faggot.

>electing someone too young for vietnam
wtf america

>Obviously dodging Military service is a non-issue
>Obama

redcap idiot observed and confirmed.

no, if anyone cared about military service we would have had a President Kerry or McCain, two utter failures.

This is nice post

>he would rather be lead by someone too retarded to avoid getting shot by gooks for no reason.
If you can't even keep yourself out of danger, how are you going to keep the country out of danger?

I almost burst out laughing.

Remember when you contained communism so hard it took over half of Europe?

Because you think that Vietnam was a war to "contain communism" so they didn't export the ideology to the rest of SE Asia (which they did) and to Africa (which they did) via the rice trade, in order to maintain a proxy for Chinese competition and to lure them into a distraction so that we could utilize the military industrial complex to facilitate greater trade in oil and larger arms exportation while simultaneously maintaining a foothold in the South China Sea? Yeah I got it. I took a university class on Vietnam for my PhD in History at an English college. Still not worth it in my opinion. Korea wasn't either, but at least we made off with half the peninsula. Vietnam was a fucking failure. Keep the borders closed and let the world burn around your ears. Profit off of it like the Jews do. It's almost as though our government doesn't work in the interests of the people and some understand this and willfully won't risk their lives to do their bidding. It makes me love Trump even more.

No because if he would have gone to Vietnam, he'd probably be dead. If he's dead he can't be President, nigger.

Besides, we only fought the slant-eyed farmers because muh Communism anyway. Don't fight the Jewish man's wars, user.

Nobody seemed to give a fuck that Billyboy the rapist was a draft dodger.

God damn, Slick Willy had a hell of a head of hair on him.

The only people who still support Trump are Russians and people too stupid to realize they're talking to Russians.

"Bone spurs"

Who wouldn't want to dodge the vietnam draft. Guaran-fucking-tee you would've done the same you mong

>Does anyone care?
The general consensus on that war was "we shouldn't have done that."

I guess, if retarded celebrity worshipers interpret every loss and senile, embarrassing tweet as a win

why would we invade a country next to russia?
>I took a university class on Vietnam for my PhD in History at an English college. Still not worth it in my opinion.

probably not if all it did was teach you what anyone who watches a documentary would know, in run-on sentence form

>Does anyone care?
Drumpfcuck rednecks will eat anything from drumpf asshole no matter what.

Whatever.
Military service stopped mattering with WJC.
Dodging the draft went with it.
Don't like it?
Shouldn't have set the precedent in 1992.

Look, man, as a veteran, I couldn't give a shit. He did more for America by dodging the draft than if he had been conscripted.

Besides that, I don't see dishonor in draft dodging. Read "The Things They Carried". Shit wasn't easy for young men. It was a hard choice. CCR be damned, I would have taken whatever chance I had to avoid that war.

There's a reason I served as non-combat personnel.

hey fatfag, are you that gay?

>muh grammar

It's not like my argument is wrong. Vietnam was a gaslit war from the beginning. Primary source documents from Eisenhower, to Kennedy (who tried to avoid this), to Johnson, to McNamara to Diem, to Ho Chih Minh even as far back to his Paris education under Jewish instruction, all hint that this was framed as an anti-Colonial War that the Americans needlessly interjected themselves in as soon as they saw the resistance was communists and Giap won at Dien Bien Phu. I really urge you to read what these fellas wrote. Most of it is public domain and well translated, at least to French. Believe me, as a right-wing nationalist I would love to believe that those good ol' boys were really fighting for our freedom, but unfortunately the dirty hippies were right on this one. They were thrown in a meat grinder for no reason.

He should've joined 'nam maybe Amerifats would've won the war. Instead, he just kept winning in New York. Amerifats are such losers.

Hello CIA
You didn't mind overthrowing government for the rest of them.
Worried he's not going to let you fuck up poor third worlders?
I'm sure you get to murder plenty of us once your coup goes hot.

Only because LBJ was literally retarded and the Jews were at their high point of destroying us from with through internal subversion. We could've easily gotten rid of the Cong if half the fucking US wasn't against us.

>Does anyone care?

The left has praised draft dodging for ages.

ive read a lot of what the presidents thought back in high school. plus this is youtube video tier information.

for real, its not difficult to understand.

not saying your wrong im saying it sucks it took a 6-8000 level class for you to learn this, then act redpilled even though everyone from my high school learned this shit.

compulsory draft is bullshit.

This is true.

But that flag?

Do you thinking the Founders would have gone and fought in Vietnam? If a war is just, you shouldn't have to forcible conscript soldiers.

You know what, even if Trump is Putin's puppet... he's still 1000% better than Hillary Clinton.

> Runners spur
> a boo-boo
lmao