White House Civil Trade War

There is a civil war going on right now in the WH between nationalists and globalists.
>nationalists are led by Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon
>globalists are led by former Goldman Sachs COO (((Gary Cohn)))
>the nationalists have been losing influence lately
>however, Trump appeared to take the nationalist side during an Oval Office meeting recently
>it's still clear that Goldman Sachs is still winning the civil war and is actively fighting against the protectionist policies Trump campaigned on
So, what do we do? How do we let Trump know that we are not okay with a Goldman Sachs COO having reign over the economic policies of the United States? Navarro and Bannon are the only hope we have against the globalist scum!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-10/civil-war-breaks-out-white-house-over-trade

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/wsj-op-ed-peter-navarro-writes-deficits-could-put-us-national-security-jeopardy

>Navarro and Bannon are the only hope we have against the globalist scum!
Were.

I don't know why he even selected Cohn to lead the National Economic Council. That was bad news from the start tbqh

I think Trump can still be swayed to support the nationalists. I'm not giving up hope yet.

bump

Bannon and Navarro need your help Sup Forums

Globalists want to sell every last thing in this country to China

Somebody bump this shit. Shill threads are getting replies and threads about actual political topics are being slid.

Trump now knows the depth of the globalist infilitration into the economy. There isn't a chance in hell the globalists get their way in his admin. He's been against this shit since '93 ON RECORD.

There is nothing wrong with globalism. Only collectivists who are unable to compete in an international marketplace are afraid of it.

>Navarro
>Cohn
>both democrats

Ben Shapiro was right, Trump is a RINO

How does one even fight this?

Who cares whether they're democrats or not. The real battle is between globalists and nationalists.

The problem with globalism is that non-whites benefit too. You're a race traitor.

Icahn doesn't give a fuck either way

Trump has a rally coming up on the 15th. Maybe someone could yell out to Trump to remove Cohn?

Why should I care about some people I've never met more than some other people I've never met?

Or get a chant going. Maybe even make a sign.

>trump on record
Since when does that mean anything?

Bannon is finished, the coup is complete

this plz

Spoken like a goy. Let's forget about the negative cultural and social implications and make a quck buck instead.

Why should i not just burn your house down?

I feel like we've seen this episode before

How hard to the globalists get blown out in the next major speech? 1-10?

Betting is now open.

>March 15th
>Ides of March
I don't like this at all. This is literally (((their))) favorite day to start shit.

Sense always mr.crew

>fuck protecting our culture and identity, let's grow the economy to a size that will only support other globalist billionaires
You sound like a typical noncompassionate Jew.

Aren't you supposed to shoot these fuckwits?

This is what that feeling I've been getting is all about

So where are those tax returns?

So where are the emails?

What emails? I was under the impression that Russia had them.

>There is nothing wrong with globalism.
>people afraid usa will be unable to compete
your ideas are shit and your ability to discuss them is even worse.
nigger, why are you even here?!

>our culture and identity

Why is your ethnic identity such a large part of your personal identity? Is it because you have nothing that defines who you are on an individual basis?

Says the guy who doesn't even present an argument.

Not at all. It has to do with morals first and foremost. The cause of all the degeneracy we're seeing nowadays is the lack of western morals among the youth. Twerking, glorification of drugs, disrespect towards authority, the lack of of proper grammar, etc. are all a result of the loss of traditional western values and the promotion of foreign culture.

why is ethnicity NOT a part of your personal identity? How selfish are you

The loss of those values is causing a dangerous and chaotic society that will not survive 100 years. This more than me caring about my individual self. This about me caring for the future of western civilization as we know it.

>degeneracy is going to cause the end of the world

People have been saying this for millennia. Our society is more advanced and prosperous than ever before.

God I can't wait to get the opportunity to shoot my first progressive right in the fucking face. CWII can't come fast enough.

If the ethnicity of your civilization collapses, so too does the associated morality that runs with it.

Do Islamists share your thoughts on liberal-democracy?

>more advanced
Technologically and scientifically yes, morally, spiritually, and artistically no.
>prosperous
Measured by what? Money? That's like saying, "Hey, I'm dying of cancer, but at least my wallet is full and I got some nice expensive clothes on."

It's because of a shared past that keeps the people together.
Not to mention the fact that appearances alone can affect culture.
You're a stupid faggot that refuses to accept reality.

Degeneracy has always caused nations to collapse.
The pattern is unmistakable.

This is a good thread. On one hand appointing some (((GLOBALISTS))) was a politically prudent move to keep some angst at bay (and to keep an eye on said traitors.) However, President Trump is giving way too much power to these Jews. Backing down in trade would be a major blow to the program he represented.

In my view, he's making poltical mistakes and, with each one, giving the powers that be that much more control. Mistakes so far: Listening to (((JARED))) and )))IVANKA((( on not revoking the tranny executive order for federal contractors, allowing the trial judge to control his immigration order (and failing to invoke clear and present danger), firing Flynn, reversing on Russia via Twitter, and endorsing RyanCare. He should have pre-empted Sessions' recusal by reaching out to him and giving a firm "do not do this" order. It's not surprising that the (((GLOBALISTS))) are advancing.

How edgy, cupcake.

Keep thinking it's a fucking joke you cocksucking faggot

His first two weeks were amazing. Too much shit is slowing him down. He needs to have the mentality he had during the campaign and not give in to any of his opponents, republican (especially the Graham/McCain wing) or not.

Because some of them might try to kill you, your family, and your acquaintances later.

Get all globalists arrested and executed.

How is protectionism a good idea?
>Venezuela
>Cuba
Why aren't these two countries rich?

I just started sending messages to Bannon's kikebook and twatter accts. He never responds, but he might be reading them.

The other day, I messaged Bannon's, about Mnuchin calling on Congress to raise the debt ceiling. Because of this and Mnuchin not wanting to audit the Fed, I said that they were already on track on a one term presidency.

I agree. He was on a real roll but cucked himself by demurring on the tranny EO. And that was literally (((JARED))) to credit. But he got punked on the immigration reaction; the administration rolled it out somewhat awkwardly but more importantly did not confront the lawfare effectively.

OH SWEETIE

>civil war going on right now in the WH between nationalists and globalists.

When will they start breaking out the guns?

We need to hire Dugin as Sec. of Interior, burn down the WTO, and nationalize Silicon Valley.

>Full of spics
>Why no money?
kys

Market tanks if they remove Goldman sachs. Screen cap this.

Bannon was also Goldman Sachs

Someone's certainly got their jimmies in a rustle.

Rope for all you fags

Yeah yeah, whatever you say fascist. Why don't you move to North Korea if you're such a tight wad?

He was a low level employee who left when he realized how corrupt that shit is.

"There's chaos in the White House!" - Says incredibly nervous man for 16th time.

Most globalists don't realize that Peter and Paul are pacing angrily outside their homes with torches and bats. Best of luck to my fellow Americans! Huzzah!

>Steve Bannon is under "criminal" investigation for voter registration fraud
>Miami-Dade County state attorney's office is continuing "an active criminal" investigation of President Donald Trump's chief strategist and former Breitbart chief Stephen Bannon for voter registration fraud.

>news of the investigation comes by way of the Washington Post — which reported Bannon's decision to register as a voter in Florida while he simultaneously owned a house in Southern California and regularly stayed in New York and Washington, D.C. — and continues to interest local authorities.

>bannon apparently registered to vote in Florida at a now-vacant house his accountants paid $5,500 monthly for his third ex-wife, Diane Clohesy, to occupy, at the same time he told the landlord of that property he was living there but traveling.

>neighbors said they never saw Bannon at the property. However, the Post report is full of bizarre, horror movie-esque details about incidents at the house under Clohesy's residency. Said stories included odd visitors and loud noise at all hours of the night, police reports of ex-boyfriends stalking her there, and property damage worth tens of thousands, like removed or padlocked doors and a bathtub the landlord said looked like had been damaged by "acid."

>Yes, acid.