Daily reminder that Germany is about to elect an alcoholic, high school dropout as their Chancellor

>After four years at primary school, from 1962 to 1966, Schulz attended the Heilig-Geist (Holy Spirit) grammar school, a private Roman Catholic school run by the Holy Ghost Fathers (or Spiritans),[5] in Broich (now Würselen), a district of the town of Broichweiden, for nine years.[6] As a teenager, he went to France on a school exchange programme.[citation needed]

>However, Schluz never finished his studies because of his problematic behavior on the grammar school and drinking problems. That makes him the only President of the European Parliament with no formal "higher education". In mid 1970 he became an alcoholic. "I have nothing to hide or be ashamed for," he claims. "I drank everything I could but all the battles I needed to fight, I fought victoriously." Since 1980 Martin Schulz is an abstainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/201612-statistik-anlage-asyl-geschaeftsbericht.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder that it's going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

Does KeK will it tho?

This guys is the most Jewish looking non-Jew I've ever seen.

isnt this the jew that said less germans is a good thing?

people are making him chancellor now?

Kek Germany is so fucked

who cares what your shitty frog meme thinks.
fuck off to Sup Forums you autist.

Yes it's him.

I'm actually glad Germany is going to elect him. We deserve it for having such do-gooder bleeding hearts like you.

FYI nobody in the real world thinks this quote is offensive, me included. I thought you should know.

I've heard this guy is based

AfD nazi fags BTFO

I hope we elect this faggot only so he can accelerate our downfall.

Why should they? In the real world, people care about his immigration policies which represent a real thread to our nation.

threat*

Israel is the savior of the West

DAFUQ US WRONG WITH YOU ALL??? Schulz is soros rothschild ig farben EU dictator !!! OMFG FUCK SCHULZ SHILL KIDS HE WAS PRESIDENT OF THE EU THIS GUY IS PURE GLOBALISM

HAPPY VACCINES

BYEBYE DEUTSCHLAND GG

>In the real world, people care about his immigration policies which represent a real thread to our nation.

Not really, take a step out of your safespace. Nobody actually cares. That's why AfD is at 8%.

You don't get it, do you, Abdulha Fahkir? Our cultural enrichment is only complete with Angela Merkel 2.0. We _NEED_ Schulz.

probably. Maybe total despair will imprint reality into your brown little brain.

got to be a step-up from merkel i guess

Why not imprint said reality right here?

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/201612-statistik-anlage-asyl-geschaeftsbericht.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

please specify what exactly made you butthurt so I can respond to it. Like I'm going to read an 11 page resume just to have a chance to understand your rectal suffering.

>SPD
So he's the German version of Marx, right?

You can't read. Facts just fly over your head so YASSS SLAY QUEEN I guess.

Yup. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

>post random source nobody but him finds offensive
>doesnt specify what about it should be considered offensive

nice redpillz my reddit friend.

>gets btfo
>doesn't post any actual, factual counter arguments
>instead throws a liberal fit

Nice straw man.

>>gets btfo
I didnt. You just posted a link without even making an argument.
But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Schulz will be chancellor or vice-chancellor but at least you posted some links on an anime forum.

>You just posted a link without even making an argument.
You can't draw inferences from statistics, towel head. There's no arguing with you.

>Schulz will be chancellor or vice-chancellor
That's as easy as 1+1, retard. BUT, there's still 6 months until the election, soooo...

>still refusing to make a point

>refusing to acknowledge the point

You're in dire need of a (You). I will give you one last (You). Bedtime for me. Gute Nacht, Gutmensch! Schulz for th win XD