Why did people assume an Asian woman was the nanny?

Yeah, why did you Sup Forums?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39244325

I assumed he was a filthy race traitor with a gook wife and fucked up halfblood children

because she rushed in on her knees and grabbed at the kids like she fucked up and is gonna get fired.

autism

Why do people have to ruin everything?

First time I really laughed out loud in a while and, of course, the next day SJWs and racists had to make sure everyone knew how they were supposed to feel about it.

Well in his defense, he lives in Korea, there are no white women there so he had to fuck whatever he could

>tfw the BBC are spamming asian women memes

i don't even have a TV licence

It has at least as much to do with, "guy in a suit talking about international politics on the news must be high status therefore could easily have a nanny" as, "whites don't marry chinks, it's clearly a nanny"

they are not a couple, those asian children aren't his, the asian race isn't cucked.

Why do people presume can't be both the wife and the nanny?

My goal is to sire a lot of supreme gentlemans

The BBC is so shit, every time I look at it it seems to be getting worse.

oh for fucks sake, this find something to complain or get offended about at every turn is getting beyond ridiculous

>Why did people assume THE Asian woman was the nanny?
because of the way she acted! she didnt act like the woman of the house, they way she flew in there, keeping low and scooping up the kids, then coming back on her hands and knees to close the door, looked like the actions of a nanny.
simple as that, nothing more nothing less. the media has become a caricature of itself

>not knowing that asian women are even bigger gold diggers than western women

If i was a gook id suck some bwc to get out of working in the iphone factory for 15 hours a day too desu

>meme

meme is real life now. I guarantee you that guy is redpilled in private.

There are ZERO cultures more racist than asian ones.

Because nobody white would marry a bitch that stupid
All she had to do is walk in and get the kids. Instead she acts like she is going to get a beating from her master

Why do they assume the children were "his" but the wife was the "nanny"?

The children look Asian as fuck. The white seed is weak.

jewish

its a reasonable assumption

Ah yes more state funded propaganda saying that we all assumed it was the nanny with absolutely no source or evidence that ANYONE WHATSOEVER assumed it was the nanny.

Seriously, no tweet, article, interview or fucking quote from a single person saying they thought it was the nanny but this makes headline news on the BBC.

It would have been so much less cringeworthy, if he would have smiled and acknowledged it, he just made it so much worse by being a prig.

>nanny means he is rich
Lol no

>Taxi drivers would rarely stop for white men on Friday or Saturday night as they allegedly assumed white men were drunk soldiers who would vomit in the back of their cabs
sort yourself out whitey

The woman acted the way she did because she's probably a fob who doesn't understand whitey dignity culture and comes off as subservient, and probably the reason the dude married her in the first place desu.

good on ya

I agree, those fucking people are so goddamn preachy. Why does the left insist on daily lectures?

The kids looked mixed race as fuck. Why would you assume she was the nanny?

This. Leftists will waste no opportunity to let everyone know that everything is problematic and they are morally superior.

i swear this board is almost as bad as /r/hapas

>TV licence
hahahahahahahahahhaha

she probably would have
what happens afterward she yellows at the kids until there are tears and screaming
then the man yells at the wife, maybe hitting is involved

>go to japan
>create hapas
>wow i hate hapas

>yellows at the kids

fucking kek. Jesus.

he could have just not lived in Korea
also why did they get a white guy to discuss Korea's issues? Why not an actual Korean?

>watch video
>lose it when I see his kid walk in with such high confidence
>then lose it again when the little one walks in after
>assume that was his wife realizing she let her kids out of her eyes for 5 milliseconds and they wandered off like kids do
>then I read youtube comments below thinking people will be laughing
>realized my mistake in enjoying myself and thinking youtube commenters will too
Oh well, still enjoyed it.

My question was:
Nanny or wife.

My main impetus for nanny, was the scared look she gave the camera when closing the door. Guess that's just an Asian wife.

Take it from a military fag who has been overseas in Asian countries, specifically South Korea and Japan: Asian women are fucked up.

The meme that they like white dudes is kind of true but not really. They see us as more of a means to an end. I'm just gonna cut to the chase, they like white features and they want white kids.

I dated Asian girls who loved my blonde hair and towering stature over them. And I'm not going to lie, I like them too. They're small, very soft, and South Korean girls are very cute. But after a while I realized the feelings weren't mutual. They run white dudes in ads over there, white people are models, in South Korea skin bleaching and widening eyes is getting popular for crying out loud. Lets not delude ourselves here.

That fucking stride though

Rin Nakai is the only pol approved wifu

Went to bongistan last summer, they had posters all over the place saying that their inspectors will catch anyone naughty enough to use a TV without one.

>Yeah, why did you Sup Forums?
I didn't. I never cared to begin with.

>the feelings weren't mutual
good to keep in mind

i only assumed kids had down syndrome

No one thinks it's the nanny. They're just trying to stretch a popular story for more clicks and also get people riled up about racism or something for even more clicks and attention.

Because why would an otherwise successful man have to settle for a gookwife?

He may be married to it, but it's still the nanny.

>Race traitor

If I can do anything to dissociate with autistic people like you, I'll betray my race any day just for sweet asian pussy. WE were born conquer and fuck. That's all I care about.

I assumed she was the wife, but honestly who gives a fuck

>WE were born conquer and fuck
now who sounds autistic

This

Because that anglo is handsome
>Not a fag, but I can tell If someone is ugly or handsome

Why would he marry to a gook?
Asian woman are for béta white males and other asians.
He sould've kept his anglo blood clean.
What would Sir Mosley say