USA or UK

Sup Forums, if you were forced to live in either country which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA USA USA USA USA

>Ireland

Quebec

Loove the patriotism

The one with the guns and cheeseburgers.

You're fucking with us right?

Correct. Come be my rooftop Korean.

The only things a true man needs in his life

1776 WE #1
FUCK YEAH
USA USA USA
T R U M P
WE PRESIDENT NOW
1776 1776
HELL FUCKIN' YEAH
WE #1 USA USA
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

The glorious United States of America.

>tfw you would give anything to be a britbong.
>tfw you despise being an american.
>fuck our cointry

USA because then i wouldn't have to move. also I like the constitution.

USA

UK is fucked beyond repair.

Hey, i'm just asking which country would you wish to decay in.

US. I've lived in both and the fact that there are shitskins in both but only one allows you to own a gun is a huge boon for the US. The UK is dying.

All I want in life is to live in some comfy village in the lake district but still have all my guns.

Luckily I'm from Kentucky which is about as close as possible to this.

Hey, fuck you buddy, you're no friend of mine, you got that, pal?

You don't like it, then how about you leave.
pppfffftttttt

I would love to but i cant and have no realistic option to get the fuck out of our worthless shithole country.

That is very easy to accomplish. You could absolutely emigrate to the UK. I have so many friends who were born American but ended up living there. Of course, they were all leftist faggots, but that's why I went the other way.

The Murica.

The grass is always greener on the other side, don't be fooling yourselves.

Don't y'all have an immigration crisis over there?

Don't y'all have an illegal immigration crisis over there?

You're despicable,
why I oughta!... I oughta, I oughta kick your fucking ass you good for nothing commie bitch

Pretty much everywhere outside of Londonistan/Birminghamistan is like this.

As much as I like the countryside, I'd get bored being stuck in Britain. The islands are smaller than my state and I've done almost everything here

I lived a few year in the U.S. All countries have their advantages and disadvantages. I prefer my own country, the UK.

Yes and no. pakis completely taken over cities like luton and birmingham however on the other hand with brexit the pound is worth bugger all which has put a lot of prospective migrants off and caused a whole load of eastern european degenerates to go home because the pay just isnt worth it any more.

USA all the way the UK is way to cucked....the Right in the UK=Libtards in the US

Could I have my AR-15 there?

USA is a fantastic country and I love them, but I'd prefer living in the UK.

USA USA USA

You'd have to kill anyone who tries to take it from you.

>Right in the UK=Libtards in the US
They always used to say that Democrats were more like the Conservatives in the UK but times have changed. Libtards are pretty much the same everywhere now. ie. Fucking useless twats.

I actuslly almost did emigrate. I dated a scottish girl long distance for a year and a half with the intention of moving to the UK when the fucking bitch decided she didnt want to be with an american. She wanted a 'british' guy. Believe me, i tried to get out of here. I spent A LOT Of time over in the UK and fell in love with the country. I could easily live there

FUCK YEAH
BROTHER

let me get a, "hell yeah"

...... I caaaaan't hear youuuuu

I said, LET ME GET A, "HELL YEEEAAAH"

Scotland.

America you fucking idiot

Muh guns.

America, I like being able to own a butter knife.

the us without a doubt

ive never been to the uk, why would i live there?

>This

Thankfully Trump won the election and we don't have to worry about mudslimes taking over our country.

this

Staying here thanks.

Bro she's most definitely a slut, you just avoided a bullet.

ONLY 1 REASON FOR LIVING IN THE UK.
>>mfw

UK by far

Well since I was born here and don't know anything else asides from USA, I would stick with USA.

I do have cousins in Britain though, but they're none of my concern.

in England there is:
cold depressing foggy weather year round and muslims and immigrants taking over

In America there is:
All types of weather, every single biome on earth (deserts, woodland, tropical), All types of jobs you could ever think of

USA . U.K. house prices are horrid. Half a million for a shitty old workers cottage that smells like a bottled month old fart.

The U.K. elite have really got them bent over and the peasants love it.

that's insanely disappointing and I'll be sure to pray for you so you can overcome the homosexual urges you're experiencing

USA
because muslims

Are you really not allowed to have a knife out in public?

Travelled the usa for 5 weeks and fucking loved it. However, the uk has a special place in my heart and bones. Been all over the world and I love home. It's just comfy here. I drive for twenty minutes in any direction and there's a new accent. Blessed, I am. A great county, if a bit fucked up. Maybe that's what I like about it.

Atleast I can get a gun in the states, too bad its full of Amernicans

Obviously depends on why you have it on you and what sort of knife it is.

The US.

UK is terminal.

Fuck off we're full

UK

At leaast then I wouldn't die of diabetes on my 20th and be part of a country that's actually had a culture

USA

This my yank friend. You are welcome in Thurso anytime.

>had
mfw

You do realize that you can just eat healthy and live a good life here.

not really unless you have a reason like for work

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

You aren't allowed a sharp blade with a cutting edge over 3 inches in public without "a good reason". So pretty much if you are camping or whatnot you are fine if you are walking down the street waving it about pretending your about to fight the predator you are gonna get the coppers on you.

America just for the options weather-wise and the greater array of opportunities

Baseball
Elvis
hamburgers
cowboys
Trump
apple pie
nigger rap music
jazz
skyscrapers
the wide open & majestic plains
las vegas
2nd amendment

lemme think

Atleast in Murcia I can be free from de knife using my gun XDDDDDDDDSD BUT SRSLY IM GRUNK AS HELL ADN HATE THESE FUCKING SHOLL FAGGS MANE

>Thinks I like about the U.S.
Fucking loads of car parking spaces and I think the angled car parking spaces are so awesome that I get a hard on thinking about them.

Great bagels and muffins.

Wide open spaces

Entrepreneurial spirt and meritocracy (maybe not so much these days as it used to be).

Babes get college money by standing on the side of the road and offering to wash your car for you -wearing short shorts and bikini tops. This is too awesome, I have to say.

>Things I don't like about the U.S
If you ask the average guy in the U.S. what the most important thing in his life is, he'll probably say its his job. I find that kind of weird desu.

If you're poor in the U.S., you're really poor.

Too many people get shot and some areas are dangerous to go into.

I got the feeling that everyone is a little more 'on their own' in some kind of way - more than I'm used to in the UK. Maybe that was just me though.

Cold and full of larpers

the US, while the UK might be superior culturally the US embodies British political values far more than we do presently, and that's sad.

USA

As much as I hate spics

USA

>Ameri56%ers calling us cucked

kek. KEK.

You guys have gone from 90% white to 56% white in 50 years. We're 87% white which is still really low, but you guys are on a whole other level of cuckery.

go figure

Imagine having a neighbour that you paid everyday and all they did in return was shout insults at you and demand more money.

THAT is Scotland.

Why would you put yourself through that?

USA

USA. The only thing I'm worried about are the prisons, and of course the possibility of things going backwards again after Mister Trump's two terms.

US, probably. More choice of environment. More variety, in general. I love Manchesterfags but the U.K. Seems economically and legally grim.

UK is dead lived in both USA and U.K. UK is a mudslime haven and they are watching you on CCTV 24/7. No guns is ridiculous since mudslime are so plentiful, rape is skyrocketing in UK. I could see UK being the rape capital of the world aka Sweden in less than a decade.

Fucking libfags always trying to ruin our country.

The UK is basically like Sweden, but in english.

IF I had to live in the UK, then obviously Scotland or Northern Ireland or Wales. Fuck England.

Obviously prefer to live in one of the States.

But not just ANY random state. There are several states I wouldn't wanna live in.

It must be a state with nice nature, much greenery, preferably with dense forests and mountains of some sort (at least not totally fucking flat) - AND it must simultaneously have good laws; the more "you're left alone to do what you want as long as you don't hurt anyone", the better. And taxes must be low.

This. And a lot of them waste their precious gibz on smack and chips.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Quiet down, Bong...

UK because there's still time left to stop the genocide there

I'm constantly amazed at how demographically illiterate my burgerbros are on Pol, that they think Europe (excluding Sweden) is lost when they still have solid majorities.

We're less than 60% and a minority of new births in the USA. MINORITY OF NEW BIRTHS. I don't understand how to fucking make people understand the implications of this. Deportations don't mean shit when the majority of your CITIZENS births are non-white. YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY OF BIRTHS. YOU ARE PRESENTED AS THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY YOUR PEOPLE MADE. YOUR HERITAGE, HISTORY, LEADERS AND IDENTITY IS BEING TAUGHT AS ILLEGITIMATE AND DESPICABLE, SYSTEMATICALLY, RELENTLESS, TORN DOWN AND STRIPPED AWAY. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

You could have like an adapted AR-15 I think.

Nebraska?

You forgot to subtract Scotland, Wales and NI once they inevitably leave. They are only sticking around for economic reasons. Once the tories inevitably screw up as all conservative governments do then they will leave and you will be down to about 70 percent. Less than 50 by the time they leave considering Paki breeding rates and toxic slag culture.

I forgot to add the occasional mumbling of "muh oil".

The country really went to shit after WW2 when the ship building collapsed.

The one who doesnt complain about petty things

We could be saved if a shitload of whites moved here soon but why would they.

If you don't mind isolation, Ruby Mountain area of Nevada or the Sierra Nevadas near Tahoe or the surrounding area, Nevada side has best taxes besides Delaware, with proper forest and great out doors activity.

The mick is right.

Yeah, but there is still a chance for us. We saw in this country after WW2 a baby boom, due to the economy. White people have babies when we can afford to, unlike shitskins. The economy needs to get overhauled, the wall up, deportations and the 1965 immigration act repealed. That's how we save ourselves.