While the inferior American boy consumes corn syrup...

While the inferior American boy consumes corn syrup, the proud Canadian man enjoy maple syrup the least cucked of all the sweets nature has to offer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ohalloran_k/status/751118656654888960
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-08-10/maple-syrup-cartel-battles-a-black-market-rebellion
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/27/men-convicted-in-quebec-maple-syrup-theft-should-face-stiff-penalties-crown-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tree semen
>prepping the wooden bull
>being cucked by a fucking tree
>tfw wife left me for maple tree

This gives me wood.

You're all going to get mulched come the day of the rake!

I have 18 trees tapped on my property

How many do you have?

Kekekekkekek

Only rural and suburban retards eat maple syrup.

City people drink nigger cum.

>go to sugar shack when little
>check inside a bucket hung from a tree
>dead flies floating all over

i'm glad many just rig tubes on trees and no longer use buckets now

twitter.com/ohalloran_k/status/751118656654888960

Corn syrup slingers are sneaky as fuck. All labeling their product "maple flavored syrup" with the word "flavored" real small like on the bottle.

>Americans can't make syrup

BEAVERS FUCKING MY WIFE

MAPLED.COM

>>prepping the wooden bull
They'll have a lot more of this when they open their borders to American Refugees.

Who will all coincidentally be liberals who fully support aiding refugees.

Maple trees grow in America too, by the way.

Honey is made from tree seman which has been barfed up by insects.

Sorghum > Maple.

>Corn syrup is made from the babies of the corn species
>Maple syrup is tree blood
take your pick

Hi Vermont.

>nectar
>tree semen

they use sap for glue, not honey

>Wegmans

You take that shit off right now.

TAKE IT OFF.

Maple syrup really is a gift from the Gods.

I've always dreamed of owning a maple syrup farm and selling that heavenly fluid for $36 per 300ml like they do here.

Remember, your Supreme leader literally let other men fuck his wife and inseminate her.

Tell that to the southerners. You people are practically Canadian! Embrace the way of the leaf.

why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard?

I've been here too long

>Ingesting sugar
Fucking kill yourself

eating pancakes without syrup, aint pancakes. :)

>expecting leafs to know about trees
Maples grow here too you fagged milk macaroni and cheese eater.

>from Illinois
>southerners always tell me im a yank
>feelsbadman.jpeg

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-08-10/maple-syrup-cartel-battles-a-black-market-rebellion
The Canadian maple syrup industry is a fucking cartel. Farmers are being thrown in jail for daring to sell their syrup on the open market.
Friendly reminder: only buy American syrup, it tastes better anyway, the large scale nature of Canadian production and the cartel's insistence on blending and storage destroys the subtle flavors of the local terroir. Small American farmers in NH and VT produce a far superior product.

Honey, mother-fucker

>Not making your own maple

Hahahahaha!
"Looks like this is my syrup, eh, would be a shame if fell into your lungs, yeah?"

Home production of maple syrup is illegal in Quebec

>prepping the wooden bull
KEK

>he doesnt live near syrup producers and buy his brown gold directly from the source

Over 2000, we've got the whole property strung up with pipes to a central building so we can sell the syrup to dumb tourists in the summer for a huge mark up.

I just finished a whisky shape bottle of walmart brand organic real maple syrup

I use in my oatmeal

fpbp

OP absolutely btfo

irrecoverable

day of the rake soon

im sorry to inform you buddy but I guarantee you that if you sent a sample from that bottle to test it would come back showing that it was 80% corn syrup and some other shit.
i get my honey in huge jars I drive to a farm I know my shit is honey.10-20$ more expensive but worth it

Tree vampires own the night.

Did y'all niggas forget about the Great Maple Heist?

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/27/men-convicted-in-quebec-maple-syrup-theft-should-face-stiff-penalties-crown-says.html

Oui c'était incroyable.

I don't give a dam

Show us the fields of dying trees from all that milking

Daily reminder that 95% of all maple syrup come from Québec...

Golden syrup master race

>Eating boiled tree sap

daily reminder Quebec is in Canada

True, i sure love that Alberta oil money, James Wong...

Got a little over a hundred taps in this year. The weather hasn't been all that great for sap this season in PA.

indeed, serf

Looks comfy. How is the North East compared to say New York (City) and everything south? Northern rednecks?

OAK'D !

The rural areas of PA are pretty nice. Most of the people are friendly. Hunting and fishing are very popular, to the extent that many rural schools give at least the first day of deer season off. Heroin has become an increasing problem, but not something you see on the surface all too much.

You wood

It's not, only selling it.

oh god this

>implying I don't have family here in Wisconsin making their own maple syrup

Plus we got MUH guns and significantly less faggotry.

>he's never been to Wegmans