How will this end?

My theory: Trump has enough evidence to bring Obama down big time. But, his tweet was more of a threat to Obama and co. to back the fuck off. Since then, I suspect there has been a negotiation between both camps, and Trump may have agreed to let Obama off (not reveal the damning evidence Trump has) in exchange for Obama letting him be president in peace and calling off his army of communist robots.

Is there any reason to suspect this might end differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0
ranker.com/list/rank-president-obama_s-enacted-policies/keaton
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/06/list-trumps-executive-orders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in exchange for Obama letting him be president

lol'd

Obama is lucky if he doesn't end up in federal prison.

No, it's bigger than that, pieces of incrimination are more like hostages for Trump and the rival Globalist faction. They might put the secrets off the table and say they won't say them, but a shitstorm may one day strike and the people will be flooded with all kinds of insider knowledge. Maybe a huge Wikileaks dump.

Trump was truing to distract attention from the Russians that actually run your government, and Trump knew that pepes would believe any lie he said about Obama.

>How will it end?
The same way all stories that get your hopes up end: the five dancing israelis are sent home, Cheney retires with a fat pension, the US public loses interest and forgets, Hillary has a bump of coke every morning with her coffee, and Obama continues to get paid to make speeches.

Its funny that the entire Russian meme came from Gawker yet people like you still believe it. It might as well have been blurted out on live tv at 3am during the MTV music awards by a drunk black ex felon commentator.

What tweet ?

stupid faggot

Nice arguement

I dunno if that short of a reply will earn you your shill shekels

thanks! I thought it added the proper level of gravitas to the original thesis- a subtle reframing if you will.

Can you redpill me on being a bootlicking fucktoy to my domestic elite?

>no argument
>low energy shitpost
Cuck.

Sure, it's called being a Democrat. You probably know a lot about it.

No, I think it was just to spin the whole Russia narrative around on the MSM. I doubt there are any paper trails going back to Obama directly.

Every post you make drains your own allies of resources. It does nothing to stop the autism that pours out of this place like a long defunct sewer system, nor does it prevent the corrupting effect it has on all normies that come here. The only effect your shitposting has is to expose you to more and more alt right arguments, until your world view that has so carefully been propped up by the Jewish elite finally collapses under it's own weight. You will either go insane, join us in the ranks of the new right wing, or both.

>Sure, it's called being a Democrat. You probably know a lot about it.

Wouldn't know about that, but it sure seems like Trump is rolling the hapless corruption of the democrats and the sheer country-raping fantasia of the neocons into something that will fuck the US back to the 1890s.

> 1890s
> America almost 100% white
> zero problem with this

>The only effect your shitposting has is to expose you to more and more alt right arguments,

>muh arguments

They're trash. I've watched your milo, styx, moly. I've also read classical political literature. You guys are low-information idiots.

Did you know that the Jewish Telegraph Agency admitted that the 5 million non-jews holocaust statistic was a carefully crafted lie?
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Just in case your boss doesn't let you read news on the job:
>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.
>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”
>Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

Did you also know that the Obama administration signed in a policy that allows the NSA to share all your private information with 16 other intelligence agencies? It's going to be fun when Trump learns about your involvement in Shareblue.
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0
>WASHINGTON — In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.
>The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.

Yes, that goes back to the War on Terror and the Patriot Act.

I'm sure King Trump will just shut down the NSA though, because of his small government principles.

>Is there any reason to suspect this might end differently?

Yes, Drumpf will get impeached because he just can't stop lying.

The more likely reality is that Trump got mad at finding out that 90% of his conversations with foreign leaders were recorded because of CIA's propensity for wiretapping the fuck out of anyone, and now those convos are being leaked by some twobit bitch in CIA with an axe to grind against Trump, and Trump in is usual way exaggerated the situation by declaring Obama was directly behind it all.

I thought that Trump was a bit too quick to put this story out. But there is probably something behind it.

It extends the patriot act. Now the government can sift through your content 17 times faster than it normally can. It also alerts the CIA of any whistleblowers that could be detrimental to their interests, so they can take those people out with the heart attack guns they admitted existed.

I guess it doesn't matter since the CIA also used malware to hack into all of our machines so that they could use our cameras and microphones to spy on us. They also have the ability to hijack vehicles.

Great, and I'm sure shitposting about throwing Obama in jail is the best and most intelligent way to fight against these developments.

You fucking bootlicker.

>Trump has enough evidence to bring Obama down big time.

It doesn't have any effect what so ever.

House Intel committee requested that trump provides proof of the wiretapping claim by Monday.
What will happen?

Think before you reply to shills

How do you think it will end? Trump won't prosecute thereby letting whatever Obama did become Precedent. So when Trump does what Obama did to Democrats in 2020, they won't be able to complain without being massive hypocrites. And, more importantly, they wouldn't be able to effectively prosecute him as the courts would be in his favor (as he'd have Precedent behind him).

It's a brilliant move, really. Dems don't know how fucked they truly are.

He has until Monday to provide evidence to the big intelligence panel. If he doesn't, he basically lied. Not surprising, the piece of shit lies daily.

Enacted Obama Policies --- ranker.com/list/rank-president-obama_s-enacted-policies/keaton
Trump Signed Exec Orders - - - foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/06/list-trumps-executive-orders.html

I would like to think that he would shut down the CIA before he would shut down the NSA - The NSA being a monitoring agency rather than a regime changing entity like the CIA

Sometimes I think the actual White House is bugged - Bugs placed in there by Obama's orders.

>Implying Trump has evidence

Yeah cause that birth certificate shit ended in Obama's downfall right?

>b-b-but HILLARY

Nope, not gonna work cuckbois. Answer for your retard, he's the one in office.