The Awan Brotherhood - Trump Server Hack - GET IN HERE

Bigger than Watergate. Explains who set up Trump's server for a phony warrant. Hard drives/thumb drives stolen from congressional offices in multiple burglaries and FBI isn't even called in.

This is the start of the avalanche of evidence against the Democrats and Obama.

George Webb has figured it out on his Youtube. POL lets see how deep this rabbit hole goes and get these fuckers.

The MSM is not covering this infiltration of our government. There were congressional office break-ins and stolen data of the intelligence committee. It still is only being investigated by the Capitol police who are not equipped for this type of espionage.

Muhammad Fethullah Gulen, Sunni Islamist heads a global empire of schools and Islamic cultural centers is running 140 tax-funded charter schools in U.S. As the second largest chain of charter schools in the United States, Gülen schools rake in tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars every year.

But the schools — which have innocent-sounding names like the Horizon Science Academies in Illinois, Harmony Schools of Excellence in Texas, Dove Science Academies in Oklahoma and Magnolia Science Academies in California — have long been the subject of investigations into alleged corruption scandals involving influence peddling and visa abuse.

he has become expert at buying influence from politicians in Washington and in state Capitols.

“There have been many allegations of abuse of the visa system, kickbacks in salaries, and attempted influencing of school administrators, parents and teachers, journalists, priests and rabbis, everyone that you can think of is involved in this."

youtube.com/watch?v=tzhAt2Wr4ug

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara
commondreams.org/news/2016/07/31/turkey-us-air-base-nuclear-bombs-surrounded-citizens-troops-trucks
reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/comments/5y4ntx/part_19_cliff_notes_hillarys_henchmen_how_to/
congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10-pt1-PgH2045-6.pdf
wnd.com/2017/02/best-selling-author-predicted-flynns-departure/
dw.com/en/turkey-launches-fresh-raids-over-erdogan-wiretapping-case/a-18243541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's counter this slide

This makes a lot of sense. They just fired Preet today. Sessions putting in work finally and getting rid of the deep state's lackeys

Bump, this seriously needs to be seen by more people. Why the fuck is this sliding so fast

not really sure but the sub on youtube has been going up exponentially the past few days in terms of users and you can bet the youjews have been shaving them off.

t. Erdogan shill

Bump

Do you have a transcript or an article? I hate when people make videos out of things that should not be videos. Really flares my autism

Have a bump

BUMP for very interesting yet rambling video

i really hope George is backing-up all his vids...because once any part of this goes mainline, you just know J-tube is gonna nuke his channel.

Bump for justice

These fucks have eroded our country and they will pay the ultimate price.

Our forefathers never intended for this in of immigration, they have abused their power and will pay.

Bump

bump

Bump

how do you do, fellow anons?

bump

lol Awan brothers threads have been getting slid for a month now
I'll lend a bump

bumperino
GW is a blessing

you have my bump

I'll bump again

may i partake in a bump?

FUCKING BUMP THIS SHIT GUYS

Good sirs, I will gladly pay you a bump tomorrow for a bump today.

le bump

sliding hard bump. what a world, eh?

Not sure what this is, bump, looks important.

Watch george webb videos they're pretty incredible. Start with the earlier ones though, this Awan brothers stuff gets pretty complicated

Bomp

fuck those Pakis

hmm... bump.

If America had gotten pissed the first time the US funded ((freedom fighters)) it wouldn't have spiraled out of control like this.
Now the Muslim Brotherhood is probably deeply imbedded in every American institution and has all of our intelligence utilities.

bump

Really surprised they fired him. He's very anti-corruption and was investigating DeBlasio and, supposedly, the Clinton Foundation.

yep, it's a great big shitty mess.

bump

(((((anti-corruption))))))

Bump

Webb lays out a much more fact and evidence based case for his Awan Brotherhood ring than anything the deep state shill IC journos have to date. Really amazing and logical.

We really have to do something about this Gulen motherfucker fast

There's not a single mainstream article that mentions the Awan brothers

Bharara was protecting Gulen who is the MB Soros-esque puppetmaster pulling the strings of the whole "Arab spring" shit from the Pocono Mountains

The Awan brothers orchestrated their spy ring inside our government (through Democrat rep offices) by following the instruction of Gulen

Flynn was going to blow the lid off the Awan brother ring. Trump is still going to. That's why Preet went today. Sessions Boente and the other deputy AG that they kept up must all be in agreement

Sup Forums is a fucking shell of what it once was. The front page is full of fucking "is ___ red-pilled" meanwhile the deep state is doing their best to destroy America.
TRUMP NEEDS OUR FUCKING HELP. Please stop falling for shill threads everyone.

b.u.m.p

DOTR WHEN??!

Hey man, he is. Apparently his dick is diamonds for taking down public figures.

>As U.S. Attorney, Bharara earned a reputation of a "crusader" prosecutor who for seven years was one of "the nation's most aggressive and outspoken prosecutors of public corruption and Wall Street crime.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preet_Bharara

What involvement does Flynn have with Turkey exactly? Still don't understand that.

>Bharara was protecting Gulen

Okay. I didn't know this. Thanks for the heads up.

Sure he takes down a few pawns. But taking down a Muslim Brotherhood spy ring installed by genuine psychopaths might be a little harder.

justice bump

It's impossible to get Sup Forums to do anything after the election. /cfg/ and /ewo/ are dead and newfags only care about rolling for repeating numbers like that's going to actually help any.

Yeah this had me puzzled too until today. Still have to read more but basic gestalt seems to be:

Flynn was redpilled by Erdogan about Gulen's activities in America and was able to trace it all back to these brothers and their family who were working in IT departments all over the government. Gulen was funding all subversive activity against Erdogan as well as the earlier Arab spring movements coordinated with the Clinton state department - ie stinger missile and sarin gas sales to the infamous "rebels" who were Gulen's proxy army to wage Muslim Brotherhood's plan for disruption and eventual takeover of that region.

It's funny how we're so conditioned to think that it's all up to Trump now and our job is done. If we rally behind him and remain organized he's far stronger than if we spend all our time shit-talking numales

I was under the impression that Turkey was involved in the operations to supply ISIS and topple Assad. What reason does the Muslim Brotherhood have to take down Erdogan?

Only the capital police are investigating? That alone should raise flags.

Oh my.

I think Erdogan got a redpilling of his own with the coup attempt (Gulen again) and came to realize ISIS, which maybe he had tacitly approved of by not interfering with their oil trafficking out of Syria, was in fact more or less made up entirely of Gulen trained proxy "rebels" and that the opposition to Assad was in fact also his own enemy.

MB doesn't like strong nationalist leaders like Erdogan if they arent lock step with MB agenda and Erdogan has a Trumpian independent streak about him, and a much more authoritarian touch after the coup that I don't think the MB wants someone like him whom they don't feel to have total control over.

I thought the coup was staged by Erdogan and his Western allies in order to consolidate power. The MB not liking nationalist leaders makes sense though.

Bump

Was that coup attempt real then? Because it was absolutely shit and looked like theatre.

Bump

I agree. But his videos aren't too long. They are interesting.

Because it was rushed. They couldn't wait any longer and tried their luck.

US coup when?

Looking forward to Trump squashing a coup with iron fist

I think in general we are now seeing that a lot of the reporting on Turkey and Erdogan was just as biased towards a globalist agenda as has been literally everything else. Not to say he is our best friend or ally but he appears to be much more in the older school Sadaam school of tough but ultimately rational leader.

I think Gulen badly underestimated how much support Erdogan has amassed militarily and that's why it ended up going so disasterously that the MSM was asked to essentially bury the story with the cover of Erdogan having perpetrated itself. If any of you remember on the day it happened CNN et al were strangely all prepared to go live to Turkey with lots of chyrons and ready to go graphics even in the middle of the presidential race.

No way that was real

'Member when they surrounded the base holding our nuclear weapons in Turkey??

I Member.

commondreams.org/news/2016/07/31/turkey-us-air-base-nuclear-bombs-surrounded-citizens-troops-trucks

>Really surprised they fired him.

I had heard good things about him, too. Webb opines that Preet has been at best slow-walking the Clinton Foundation investigation.

da fuq

Do wbzjcjwo

Bump

(((bump)))

False dichotomy. Both Gulen and Erdogan are equally shit. The only difference is Erdogan is the least discreet one.

If clinton foundation goes down alone, we feel good about ourselves but another foundation, like the Mccain Institute, takes its place.
What we need to do is, before taking down these criminal enterprises, figure out what function they play in our economic system, and replace them with more noble enterprises. Perhaps instead of drug running and human trafficking, we build a space elevator and mine astroids and install solar panels in space, as many have been discussing. (Let the light replace the dark rather than just chasing the dark)

What I'm saying is, even if Preet isn't corrupt, he recognizes that the Clinton Foundation is to big to fall

In 2016, we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Stickman down the mighty Cali Stream'.
We took a one stick and we took a Shield
And we caught the bloody Lefties in a town in Berkeley .

bumping bigly

bump

Makes sense if Erdogan has convinced his people that the US is at best endorsing at worst funding/arming/otherwise enabling the majority of agitation in the country/region

>7,000 troops and police used armored cars and large trucks to block the gates earlier Sunday following intelligence that raised suspicion another coup was being plotted following the failed July 15th coup, Ihlas News Agency reported. The blockade lasted four hours, the agency said.

And that's the implication of the article. US involvement in the failed coup

Cliff Notes on George Webb Youtube series.

reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/comments/5y4ntx/part_19_cliff_notes_hillarys_henchmen_how_to/

These notes are *very* well done.

Yup, Obongo and the globalists up to their dirty tricks.

Almost lost control of a fucking nuclear arsenal.

Hold on, can some one give me a brief jog inverse of what this is?

refer to

Can someone link a story about the brothers fleeing the country to Pakistan? I believe that's where Webb says they are right now in the video

You might hate Erdogan, but Gulen is some real deep state shit. Like creepy cult shit.

I worked in one of his schools in Central Asia. It's the reason I supported Erdogan during the coup, it's the reason I tell people to support Erdogan in all this shit. He's basically the Trump of Turkey - (((they))) hate both Erdogan and Trump

Sounds interesting. What exactly takes place in the schools and what kind of cult shit? Like spirit cooking kinda stuff?

Guys what the fuck did Louie Gohmert say in Congress about this yesterday??

congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10-pt1-PgH2045-6.pdf

Starts in the bottom right corner from yesterday's Congressional Daily Record

Was this covered anywhere?????

you know the drill, tell us what's there

Remove the 9th circuit court and try them all for treason.

bullshit, Erdogan is an islamofascist cunt

Interest bump

Bump.

This might help

wnd.com/2017/02/best-selling-author-predicted-flynns-departure/

I think Flynn has ties somehow to erdogen

Bump

The people love Erdogan. He's a nationalist.

if he was islamist he'd ban alcohol. He just says a lot of populist shit for his supporters, just like trump. that's why (((they))) hate him

Skyping sessions with some "big brother" in the US about religion. Spreading Gulen's books to everyone in the school.

It's very hierarchical, but in a weird sort of way. The school director for example was not the top of the heirarchy. Some random dude would come to us every week, who looked poor as fuck, and he'd give lectures on religion, and everyone would listen to him for hours.

I don't want to give too many details or else they'll know what I'm talking about. Suffice it to say that after a couple of these sessions I packed my bags and left citing some health reason excuse.

Basically, they are really powerful. They got people in US government, at least that's what the bum looking guy said. There are CIA connections through Graham Fuller (the guy in the vid in OP)

It's the globalists vs the nationalists man. Erdogan is our ally, no matter how much you may hate him.

The wire tapping is exactly the same shit that happened to Erdogan. Nobody notices this. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS.

dw.com/en/turkey-launches-fresh-raids-over-erdogan-wiretapping-case/a-18243541

I've seen too much shit man. The wiretapping in Turkey ended in a coup. I hope Trump investigates this shit...

bump get hype get out to the other threads and sage the slide threads

Bumps

>congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10-pt1-PgH2045-6.pdf

DONT LET THIS PDF SLIDE. FUCKING CONGRESSMAN DROPPING MASSIVE REDPILLS ABOUT OBONGO'S CORRUPTION AND TIES TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

THIS SHITS GOING TO HIT THE FAN SOON

Lend a hand: report all shit-threads you see and sage all threads unless they deserve bumps.

bump

>bullshit, Erdogan is an islamofascist cunt

Is Erdogan white wolf or (((young turk)))?
>pic highly related, bottom left!