Feminist waitstaff bullshit

I am so sick of the femist meme. I can't even eat a decent meal these days.

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Garden this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats men differently? How can we change?

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/why-do-feminists-always-draw-themselves-to-look-thinner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes a dumb bitch working a minimum wage job.

why even lower yourself to her level by being upset?

tell the peasant to swerve.

when plebeians act out in public i have no problem verbally assisting them back to the their lane.

Be a gentlemen so that they get annoyed that you seemed to smug about them being a cunt to you. If they got really pissy, then with all your autistic charm ask if the young madam could bring her manager over for a polite word... about her conduct.

>However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.
Grow a pair you vagina.

>I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable.
>$5

I'm not sure if this is a troll post, but I'll bite. You're complaining about where you sat. That's the jew move by the way. You're talking about having someone service you for less then a happy meal. You would probably be happier with a happy meal as it appeals to your childlike jew behavior. You don't belong here.
You should go create a snowflake account on tumbler and proceed to kill yourself by drinking motor oil. The last thing we need is white men bitching like SJWs about their Olive Garden service.

This is fucking bait. So much bait

Pic related

>being a dumb fuck at a restaurant
>caring about the opinion of someone dumb enough to be a waitress

that's a man, baby! Yeeeeaaah!!

Hope you didn't give her a fucking dime.

Fuck tipping these dumb bitches, they oughta learn a real world lesson- shitty service=shitty pay

That's not helpful. I had a shitty lunch and was hoping to share my experience with like minded, red pilled individuals

They treat your sorry arse poorly because of things they think are real in their head.
Next time tell her you enjoyed the view every time she turned around, have a smug face and ask for the receipt.

Nah, that's a faggot.

Let me guess, you still tipped 5 bucks and jerked off to her when you got home too.
Fuck out of here manbaby.

Pasta. FU.

T. Female
You're making much more money waiting tables than you really should be and you deserve a good stiff one, once in a while fucking prude.

>that idealized cartoon face
honestly that's just sad. he looks like a man from a mile away. no connection with reality.

>kys

This so much. You are such a retard I am having a difficult time believing that this is even real. Why you would even create a post based on this stupid random event is beyond me.

Not everything has to with 'MUY FEMINISM RREEEEEEEE'

She prolly had an attitude because youre a lardass

Sorry for not living your perfect life you dickless idiot

*raises paw*
Uhh, no sweetie pie, he clearly said he had a salad and breadsticks

This. No one likes fat people, male or female.

OP is a fat shit loser with a kike budget.

>$5
>MOAR BREADSTICKS HUNNY
>MOAR SOOOP
>MOAARRRR RANCH DRESSING
>MOAR MOAR MOAR

Piece of shit, I would hate you too.

She probably spat in your meal and you still ate it.

waitstaff are always salty if they feel like they're gonna get stiffed.she assumed she was getting a small tip because your lunch was cheap. they shouldn't feel entitled to large tips anyway

>You're complaining about where you sat. That's the jew move by the way

Having a meal isn't just about eating, you mediocre cunt. It's about the experience. If you're uncomfortable, then you're not going to enjoy your meal as much.

No one should go to restaurants ever.

Paying this much attention to the wait staff. I could have that exact same experience and not even noticed. What the fuck do I care what the waiters think?

/thread

>OP is a needy bitch.

ITT Fucking newfags not recognising stale pasta

boo fucking hoo you're white deal with it

because now libshits will spit and do shit to your food just for saying thank you.

This guy has eaten so much boogers and cum in restaurants

my grammar is a solid 2/10

>I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Garden
This was your first mistake.

Wear an exposed firearm, smell of drugs, and travel in groups. Hey, it works for niggers!

Stop eating out so much fat boi

ageofshitlords.com/why-do-feminists-always-draw-themselves-to-look-thinner/

>walk on the pavement

you're free to walk in the middle of the road, just don't bitch when a car transports your rectum to your esophagus