Scared of never finding a decent girl

How do you find a decent QT with morals who hasn't been on the cock carousel

Become the first cock of the carousel. And stop it from spinning.

You can tell it's Saturday. All the young losers are home alone thirsting in between masturbation sessions and fist fulls of cheetos

Get tinder, start using it.

Meet women, get to know them, if they are not what you're looking for fuck them or don't and then move on.

The reason you haven't found someone is because it's time to be honest with yourself, you aren't looking.

There are plenty of "decent" women out there, more than you think.

that wouldn't make me happy or fulfilled

I am on tinder with over 1000 matches total

Church
Also search for stay at home daughter blogs

This is literally the only proven method. Look at any successful, happy relationship and you will see the same pattern: she was either a virgin or damn close to it.

The truth hurts.

Jehova's witnesses are nice. If you don't mind the hassle.

1. Make your self is a quality man/partner/mate
2. Go to small town
3. Find young woman

>

Get on the chick carousel. Good times.

Go meet a girl at your local church or at your job.
>Tinder
That's literally the worst advice you could give for someone who wants a moral gf. May as well have told him to go to a meth lab.

Travel

Traps.

Same here user
I just want someone who cares about the world and its shit, but also doesnt get angry when someone challenges their point. Not these American girls who don't know who our vice president even is.
>mfw

I don't even care about that much, just someone who hasn't taken 10 cocks, is genuinely nice, at least somewhat attractive and has good morals

>be desperate virgin faggot
>"hurr durr tfw no gf"
>uses tinder to find an emotional appealing relationship with a real female human being

Kill yourself, OP.

>being wrong on literally every account

wew

you're saying 1000 of the girls interested in you are all sluts? That's pathetic on YOUR part user

Who fucking cares? Love, live, make fucking mistakes, something. Living life waiting for one particular person who you may or may not ever meet seems pretty fucking dumb. I've married a chick that ended up fucking dudes while I deployed, shit fucking happens. I left her and learned from it. Take a fucking chance and put yourself out there cause no one wants to hear you bitching about how no one is good enough. Otherwise you could always suck dick or kill yourself. You young folk have to stop being so fucking dramatic about dumb shit. "I can't fund that perfect babe." So what? The world isn't going to stop cupcake, it stops for no one.

Can we create a code word to include on okcupid profiles?

"Hitler did nothing wrong" feels a little strong... suggestions?

WASP.Love is dating site but I think it might just be for Protestants so if Catholic, Catholicsingles.com might be preferable.

IMO though church/gym/sports/political rallies even work would be good places to start Church and Political Rallies if you know who to look for.

If you need to build confidence gym always helps. Building yourself physically to match your mental ability will give you an edge over the typical chad. You got to carry yourself in a way that would make a woman see herself with you from the first impression of your body and visible confidence even if you want the most chaste and devout girl you know (as regretfully shallow it may sound). Also important be stoic for the most part being over emotional can be an obvious turn off for women you want to open up when in the relationship not before or else you might get "friend zoned"!

But don't rush into the first decent girl you see, you can't be sure she's wife material until (at the very least) a solid year together dating.

mostly yes

>be a good goy and aspire to be the cock carousel now give me your shekels

By dropping the racism, etc and developing some morals of your own.
If you act like trash you will only get trash.
Act decent and you will get a decent girl