What's stopping the (((Deep State))) from assassinating Trump?

Why hasn't CIA murdered him?

Is it because he is too well protected?
Is it because it would spark a civil war?
Is it because they think having Pence as president would be just as bad for them?
Is it because they are confident they can take him down with leaks and other means, and killing him is only Plan B?

Can they assassinate him? Will they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1fHxPY3TJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The internet is the final boss for the CIA. They didn't have to deal with that shit in the past.

meme magic

So no, they won't. Or if they tried, it would go tits up.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Because of the internet.

No one can hide secrets anymore

pence as prez with the martyr trump.

internet only makes it easier to control the crowd. alex jones would spend eternity doing Texas FM night shifts were it not for millenials.

they're probably afraid they wont be able to get away with it this time

They are trying right now to assassinate his character and legitimacy. If that fails I suspect they'll have to try the real thing.

Some dude hopped the fence at the White House today. Made it almost to the door. Maybe that was a message.

You son of a bitch.....what you done....

They tried to assassinate Reagan

the internet is the ultimate form of free speech.
It allows instantaneous communication around the world.
The various "leaks" showing corruption in all forms of government is a direct result of the "fact-checking" capabilities of the internet.

Required viewing

They will as a last resort. It would be less disruptive to the country to make up some scandal and have him impeached though, so they'll work on that first.

He's controlled opposition. If he posed even the slightest threat to them he'd be dead already.

i-is this the will of KEK!?

No!
I deny your trips!

CIA is in lefty camp, and they don't want to go down.

Deep state isn't all in the same camp, there is a left camp and right camp. They probably won't risk an assassination unless Trump's Republican masters tire of him.

Basically lack of bipartisan support like everything else in politics.

I watched this movie as a kid and i don't remember anything, my gf is looking for a movie to watch now, should i suggest that one?

THE MWC, THEY'RE TRYING TO HARNESS THE POWER OF KEK

This was the RINOs plan all along.

Sup Forums found a flag in the middle of nowhere with only contrails, stars and honking. If they shot Trump we would find who did it within hours with only periscope feeds, a reflection, and gunshot sound bites.

If you want to be redpilled, yes.

Trump exposed the Deep State and the Wikileaks is exposing CIA
They've been hit pretty hard, not only that but the SS is very loyal to Trump.

Assassination is always a last resort. At the moment they are using the leaks to control the narrative and try to force congress into action. It also serves a secondary benefit of forcing congress to defend Trump if they will not act and stall his legislative agenda.

Things will continue on this path to congress finally reacts. If they refuse then the they will eliminate Trump, most likely as a Russian frame job to secure his replacement will act against Russia.

Depending on how bad Pence is implicated and if congress refuses to act, they may just eliminate them both and install Paul Ryan.

All it takes is one Judas.

>unless Trump's Republican masters tire of him.
really? Half the (((R)))s were against him from the start.

Trump is an agent of the deep state. The amount of media saturation he got for free that got him elected was not misguided anger, it was intentional promotion.

Lambright here.

Don't assassinate Trump. He's doing Gods work. He copied much of my campaign. I'm grateful the ideas are taking root.

Because he is a part of it.

pence is next in line and anathema to the politics of the recent arrivals

jfk wasn't killed or ordered to be killed directly by the CIA, but he was certainly not missed, trump would be the same case

half the country would go ape shit.

if trump dies, we make a list of targets on pol and take out the kikes that killed him.

alright then, i will ask her to put that on. thank you.

>Half the masters are already tired of him.

That's why Trump has to tread lightly.

>Why hasn't CIA murdered him?

That it would be kind of obvious if they did the same thing a third time (or fourth time if you believe they got MLK). The crazy lone gunman thing just wouldn't fly.

And when they did in JFK that was in an era where the sheeple trusted the media, there was no internet and no smartphones to capture anything if they fuck up (and they did fuck up with JFK and had to send in Jack Ruby),

They still have a few options on their table - they could go after his family, or inflict him with an illness. But the logistics are probably such that going after him through the media and attempting to isolate him from his inner circle is a safer option.

was it a test run?

>most likely as a Russian frame job to secure his replacement will act against Russia.
That would BTFO the Russia narrative they worked so hard to protect

youtube.com/watch?v=O1fHxPY3TJo

I get it that if they killed him internet investigators would be able to sniff out the culprit, but the media and the deep state would just deny discredit and bury the findings smearing them as a conspiracy theory, after all they did that successfully to pizzagate even if the evidence against the pedos is overwhelming.

They want Pence in, he's a good little GOP goy. But I think they've underestimated Donald and Bannon.

If they Martyr Trump than shit will get out of hand, they're doing everything they can to impeach him instead. Problem is Wikileaks is revealing how the CIA can plant faked evidence. Since the Russia meme is the only thing they have going for them, which even the normies are waking up to as bullshit, it's going to be tough.

So would a pol ster have to eliminate the aggressors?

I mean there has to be a time when we fight back.

>masters
neo-cohens are going to get fucked soon enough.

Right now it would be way to obvious and would start a civil war immediately. They would have to let it all settle down, but they cant do that because:

1. they would have to pull back on the Trump attacks, which would free him up to destroy they.

2. They would have to get the media off Trump's back, but that would also be ridiculously obvious.

This too
The Chans are extremely influential on the Internet, the fact that Sup Forumsacts from 8gag and Sup Forums worked together to find a flag in the middle of fucking nowhere means that we could trace the assassin with just the picture of the murderer's hand

It would literally be the straw that breaks the camels back if it comes down to offing Trump.

Probably because he's not a threat to them at all and is the same shill to Israel and Saudi Arabia as every other President.

Well, I don't know, the lefties would be on the street celebrating so we'd know damn well who to point the finger at.

He also uses private security and doesn't entirely rely on the secret service, which makes it that much harder. They can't pull a Reagan and dismiss them on some random day.

distrust in the media is at the point no one would believe their horseshit

if the deep state tried it, the people would find out who ordered it and thered probably be civil war

Right now is a very bad time for them to pull shit like that but then again the deep staters have proven themselves retarded and near sighted more times than I can count

One thing......
>deep down they like dank maymays

And he was never the same afterwards. Nancy begged for Bush not to kill him off.

No it would fit perfectly. If Trump is a Russian was being blackmailed by Russia and failed to secure what he promised Putin then Putin eliminating Trump is SOP.

Putin does not tolerate failure

So if happens, and scum are in streets cheering, we kill them too right?

Eye for an eye FUCKERS

Depending on what pence does.

If the Deep State kills the chain of session, then the country would go into civil war. The most likely winner would be pro Trump unless foreign aid was giving to Deep State.
Though foreign aid seems to be less likely with Europe having their own populist movements and Putin looming. China would most likely invade Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.

How long can CIA HW hold off the military and angry mobs?
If trump dies at all, they will be blamed , normies march on Langley and possibly capital hill
Makes you wonder the 4th circuit has been cracking down on guns for no reason

Trust in the media is at historic lows, though. They'd probably only have 30% of the population firmly believing the official Deep State narrative. That's a big problem.

Trump is controlled opposition for the establishment. They would have hacked the elections and completely blocked him from even winning if he was a legitimate threat. The recent wikileaks just further that unfortunate reality. Trump was useful for the world order because he soothed the rising anger in America and will likely turn power over to the neoconservatives in the long run.

If China invaded Japan they'd be hit with Japanese nukes.

Do you feel in charge?

It has to have a fall guy and an elaborate setup

Mike "LBJ" Pence already is getting ready to take the throne

>doubting Trumps ego
>thinking Trump would tarnish his family name

fuck off shill

The fact that he himself like Hillary is a tool the deep state and the ruling class of international bankers.

He's still the best president since Kennedy and I wish him the best. I voted for him.

>Made it almost to the door. Maybe that was a message.
Seems like it. Today they'll hop the fence. Maybe one month from now they'll get to the rose garden. One month after that they'll enter the residence

there are more than just assassinations, some leaders in history were just poisoned slowly

>Stalin poisoned by his (((doctors))) and was openly suspicious of them before dying of a massive sudden stroke
>Roosevelt was poisoned due to his influence being too powerful at the end of WWII

Wasn't Stalin part Jewish himself?

trump works for and actively helps the jews. He is no different from clinton or reagan

>still believing the Republican nominee wasn't chosen by the deep state

I dnt trust pence, 1 in 3 politicians have been compromised, statistically potus has at least 1 judas just waiting, intuition says pence.

He sold his soul to the them long ago for his safety, otherwise he wouldn't get as far without getting killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

witnessed

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us!
not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us! not one of us!

So much shilling here. Lets assume Trump would WANT to work with deepstate.

He is afraid of being wiretapped (since ever) and thats exactly what they would do with that conversation to get rid of him.

To those who said that if they kill him it would be obvious and it would spark tremendous public rage:

the way I see it, with Trump out of the way, none of this would be an insurmountable problem for them.

They get the media to parrot the official theory about how the death occurred (they'd probably make it seem like an old age disease, have you heard of the heart attack gun), and then they'd censor the internet (have you noticed it's getting more and more censored everywhere) and that would be it.
If the people riot that would be just more excuse for them to establish a police state.

This makes me feel worried that they'll kill him when they run out of option.

I hope I'm wrong.

This is the correct answer. The crazy shit is you know they are strategizing this

The Military would takeover pretty easy and they are 100% pro Trump. You would have a Military state then, with basically Trump supporters in charge.

I think I can remember that, I am not sure, I was very small if so, it's like you have these vague memories from that age like 2-3-4 only a few
>Or was it the swedish guy

No, was too theatrical. This is to demonstrate islamic perception of russia as an unwanted enemy of the middle east

The military would not rebel if Pence succeeds Trump. They would see Pence as legitimate.

Pence would then bow to the deep state, because his balls aren't as huge as Trump's.

I never through I would see this meme outside of Sup Forums.
What strange times we live in.

>b-but you're conspiracy theorists!

if they kill trump shit will go nuclear

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS!
>NO CIA NIGGERS IN MY PC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>NO THIRD PARTIES!

This is why you need to have a normal life, get outside and socialize and don't scare everyone away with red pill over load, just a small doze a time when the chance bids it self, just go on with your old life, or there you sit

>Why?

The JSOC defense aka MAD 1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

>Is it because he is too well protected?

This, but mostly this:

>Is it because it would spark a civil war?

Unlike Kennedy Trump, is popular with heavily-armed White Protestant Americans.

Look what autists managed to do with the image of a flag and the sky.

Now please do construct a story where a man under security 24/7 would get assassinated by a lone wolf and noone would manage to figure out more.

We as normal citizens cant keep many if any secrets, the same goes the other way if the spotlight gets shone on something.

You honestly are just misjudging the state of affairs here and how few it would take to kickstart an uprising, almost everyone here does as well. A lot of bullshit gets put up with because of economic prosperity but the divide between the left and right is greater than it has ever been.

Can someone explain this.

Trump elects Mike Pompeo as director of CIA. Heavily praises him and everything.

How is the CIA still acting up? Is there an alt-CIA?

And the most deadly men in the world with inside knowledge of how the deep state operates
See

>half the country would go ape shit.

Won't kill an agent of this caliber.
>Is it because he is too well protected?
In a way, yes.
>Is it because it would spark a civil war?
No, not necessary.
>Is it because they think having Pence as president would be just as bad for them?
((They)) are all((they)).
>Is it because they are confident they can take him down with leaks and other means, and killing him is only Plan B?
No, too convoluted.
>Can they assassinate him?
Yes.
>Will they?
No.

Here you go:

The Agency is the head of the Crime Families of America.
Trump is the deep state
the deep state is the mob
the mob is organized crime
organized crime is Trump

Rioting leftists will get gunned down if Trump dies by angry right wingers looking to vent anger at something that symbolizes the enemy

Tl:dr?