GO TO THE DRAGONS LAIR BEFORE HE COMES TO YOUR VILLAGE

GO TO THE DRAGONS LAIR BEFORE HE COMES TO YOUR VILLAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w84uRYq0Uc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did he mean by this ?

He was asked today what he thinks of the altright, and he basically said it's an incomplete idea that weighs too heavily on masculine principals, likely due to its reactionary nature to the feminist presence in left wing parties

basically correct

Just saw him today in Ottawa, did a 3 hour chat, half of which was q&a. People asked about Sup Forums

What's Jordan's stance on muslims?

I am revivifying my father as we speak.

Sold out showing, the room was packed an hour before it was set to begin

No one asked today, but he does believe in aligning values for the promise of a golden future... so take from that what you will

Pic from Thursday night in ottawa

>Bibliothèque publique d'Ottawa
topkek

One of his recent videos he essentially says he cannot say a word about muzzies because -canada cucked itself hard with an anti-islamophobia law

Is Peterson still employed or did he become full-time pol Redditor?

Not gonna lie former Jordan Peterson supporter here

He has said in the past that he needs to educate himself more to feel equipped to comment.
He also said he has been looking into it for the last 3 years. If it takes a guy with his intellect 3 years and it still isn't enough to state that Islam is a bad idea, I don't know what a person is ever equipped to talk about it.
A little frustrating.

>Sort yourself out and that's that

He is still employed by the university and has a patreon that rivals his income as a professor.

Beowulf did just that

What caused you to turn?

It seems that a lot of Peterson's analysis and prescriptions relies on the idea of one tribe/nation working to better govern themselves.
How does he account for a multitude of tribes all trying to dominate one another, and with the white tribe (who's values he admires) being the one who is currently losing due to its unwillingness to act for its interests?
Essentially when you have two tribes, one that does what is in its interests collectively while the other sees the other as a subsection of it, the only result is going to be the former one being wiped out politically, culturally and later demographically.
Would he re-evaluate the need for tribalism in that case? If not, it seems that he is letting his idealism blind him from reality.

Or he is right and it is the reason white people have been kicking ass throughout history.

Somebody give me a quick rundown. I can't be fucked watching another fucking leaf philosopher on youtube.

But whites were highly tribal in the past unlike now.

>A DRAGON HAS ENTERED THE THREAD

go to the underworld and venerate your father

I'm not saying those
G O D D A M N P R O N O U N S

THAT'S THAT!

But I don't want to go to Austin.

Everyone will abandon tribalism, we're just ahead of the curb.

>being this new

Do you have any proof of this? It seems that muslims have drastically increased in tribalism in the last century. Blacks also went from the MLK everyone gets a seat at the table thing to fuck whitey.

>Being this lazy and intellectually entitled.

No proof, just hope.

>alt right
you mean like libertarians, right? They're technically alt right. Does that mean that libertarians are "reactionary" all the sudden?
bullshit.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!

How about you fuck off

KEK

The survival of western civilization needs to rely on more than just the hope that shitskins become less tribal buddy

>Being this lazy and intellectually entitled.

>Libertarians not reacting
Oh really? So they just politely had an idea to not have Government except when they want their stuff protected... they just politely appeared and didn't form that view in response to something.

Stop being a pussy and adopt the term reactionary as a positive.

*teleports behind you with a forced meme*

In this context he makes "reactionary" sound illogical
sure it's reactionary but i'm speaking in terms of buzzwordington's vobab

what lecture is this from? I've missed one?!

I guess it comes down to what the tribe is founded on. Race or values.

*vocab

Libertarians aren't necessarily alt-right.
Alt-right is any explicitly pro-white right-wing political position

It was a motion, not a law. At the moment there's nothing illegal about criticizing Islam or Muslims. The concern is whether or not there will be in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=w84uRYq0Uc8

>that moment at around the 40 minute mark where he drops the hugh mungus pill

Dunno but he seems to side with the alt right when it comes to multiculturalism and diversity.