Shitskins hate him

Why is no one talking about him anymore? This is literally our only spokesperson who is pro-white and not afraid to admit it.

The shitskins on Sup Forums are pretending to be white to subvert our movement as shown in the HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US cam in NY.

Remember to ignore anti-Spencer shills. They are just shitskins who abhor white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=richard spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=b83JHaqNkVU
youtube.com/watch?v=-uQ4wytISGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>who is Jared Taylor
>who is Kevin MacDonald

Spencer is doing good work. Anyone with a project can go to him and he will line you up with funders.

Controlled Opposition. Go look at a chart of mentions on Google. Literally no one cared who this douche haired faggot was until the left needed someone to make Trump seem like a nazi. Sad!

Spencer has a good message. i don't know anything else about him, except the weird connections with Russia via his wife. he writes articles on katehon, a site linked to dugin.

>Controlled Opposition
What a Jewish post. You guys just hate him because he has no problem pointing out the eternal rat. Gas yourself.

Why are leftists always so obvious? Is it because in their groups they have to constantly spew loudly their orthodoxy, so they don't learn how to be subtle?

>Controlled Opposition

Bwahahhaa... that is always what the skitskins assert, but they never have any evidence to substantiate their claim.

You suck your dog's dick every night. Prove me wrong, and then I will prove that Spencer isn't a shill.

Yeah he works with Russia, but everyone else takes marching orders from Israel and the (((USA))) yet nobody seems to care.

The Russian government is no friend to us, but there are millions of patriotic white euro Russians that hate what the eternal rat has done to their nation.

Because Spencer is a strawman target for the media to attack to try and show the conditioned masses that they are """""defeating""""" the alt right.

>amorphous decentralized populist movement arises and threatens the status quo
>no leaders or prominet public figures to run a character assassination on except Trump who grows in power when attacked
>create and prop up a """"""""""leader"""""""""" of the alt right
>paint in the worst light possible
>decare victory

It's standard issue leftist media bullshit.

Their tactics didn't work against the type of movement that put Trump in office so they created a scenario that would allow them to convince themselves and their soft headed sycophants that they scored a critical victory against a hated enemy.

fuck off stormfags

>i joined the alt-right last year and never interact with it outside of Sup Forums and twitter
He's been around longer than Sup Forums itself has but the alt-right was small and irrelevant just a few years ago. It didn't start gaining steam until Nrx died in 2015.

si eu cred

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=richard spencer

Yawn. Notice how you guys also can't get any real people to comment on these threads? People really don't care about this guy

I wonder what they will do to him after CNN watching people find this out for themselves and he's outlived his usefulness

Fuck off kike. You hate call him and Duke controlled opposition even though Spencer/Duke tells 95% of us to be anonymous, and they are waking up more people to the JQ then anyone since Goebbels.

Why would controlled opposition tell 95% of their supporters and readers to be anonymous? Why would they tell us to keep our politics close to our chest, climb the ladder, and answer the call when needed. Doesn't make sense ratboy.

He is a controlled opposition neo-cohan working for Bush that popped up at the perfect time the media was looking for a "white supremacist Trump supporting nazi"

>stormfags
You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

Yet JIDF hits this thread 6 "Spencer is controlled opposition" within 50 seconds.

Spencer tells us to be anonymous, climb the ladder, and crush the eternal inbred rat when the time comes. Duke does the same. You ugly kikes hate them and call them controlled opposition because they have woken up more people to the Jewish cancer infecting our nations than anyone since Goebbels.

Did you realize you posted the same picture? Do they not have them numbered correctly in your folder?

>Leafposting

Sage goes in all fields, folks.

NEW SPENCER VIDEO "HAIL VICTORY"

97% upvoted.

So are you. Prove me wrong.

Jews held Germans collectively responsible for invented crimes, and you shall no doubt be held collectively responsible for judeo-communism, the scammed reparations, and their western subversion and destruction after we let them in with open arms and treated them as brothers. Obviously all Jewish wealth worldwide wouldn't be enough to make good on these crimes against humanity but they can work the rest off over the generations, just as tens of millions of innocent and decent Germans were forced, and are continually forced, to do.

Do you happen to know where he gets his income from?

Nice try

National Policy Institute and its donors? Are you really that dumb and uninformed?

Yeah man fuck Spencer for getting donations form European goys that have had their nations raped by judeo-communism and the thefts of the 1990's. He should be a shabbos goy and get all his funding and marching orders out of NYC and Tel Aviv. Gas yourself inbred.

Ignore the shills, leaf. They literally have no arguments as I asserted.

Because he stole pepe and never returned him peacefully like I asked. pepe is not property.

Besides I am too busy helping Trump to decide the fate of humanity to deal with "white power" bullshit

>Besides I am too busy helping Trump to decide the fate of humanity to deal with "white power" bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=-uQ4wytISGQ
you obviously dont know much about spencer, do you?

no and don't care, he is alt-right and picks out black people in the crowds during speeches to degrade them. Trump was never an actual racist but alt-right loved him who cares.

His mannerisms are so fucking gay.

RARE

Even attention whores like Milo have been less of a band wagon faggot than this guy.

Interesting he is based in:

Headquarters: Arlington, Virginia, U.S.

If he keeps dropping anti-Irish sentiment I'm going to rip him apart.

>NYC Sup Forumsacks

I've never even heard of him until Trump got elected.

Quite frankly, i don't give a fuck about him. He's probably controlled opposition.

sage

>invent the term alt-right for your shitty little blog in 2010
>claw your way to relevance on top of the corpse of Nrx
>become spokesman for white issues alongside Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald
>be involved somewhat in a victorious US presidential campaign
>alt-lite bandwagoners invade the movement
>they call you a bandwagoner
Not even a fan of Spencer but that's just retarded.

Typical Anglo-Centric faggot. Reminder the CIA is run by the Brits.

That still does not explain how he's controlled opposition shit skin.

remember the kikes plan when we are winning is to sew doubt and destroy hope.

ignore these kikes

Reminder if you come across anti-Irish sentiment within the so called "Alt-Right" pic related is why.

>This is literally our only spokesperson

Hi Richard.
Fuck off, no one here cares about you.

You probably think MILO is god for us.

>controlled opposition

You fucking shills have no proof whatsoever. You just spout this robotically. Spencer has shown no signs he is a shill .He articulates white nationalism in a very normie-friendly manner and that is invaluable. I was skeptical about him, but after watching a few of his NPI speeches and his Tx A&M thing I'm convinced.

He's the best American voice for White Nationalism since George Lincoln Rockwell. Stop getting your tips from Mike (((Cernovich)))

Again, any random anti-Irish hatred coming from anywhere on the Right is due to pic related. Just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not trying to fight with anglo, but god damn I will fuck 'em up like they wouldn't believe if they focus on the wrong things. Believe me I'm watching... and I got career-ending dirt on all you mother fuckers.

maybe you should go join the shitskins since you think like them

I'm Hispanic and I implicitly love Richard.

>Civic Nationalism

It's for non whites

He's right though.

There are perfectly legitimate criticisms of Spencer coming from further right than he is. Constructive criticism is good and he really needs it sometimes.

I don't know how the fuck you can derive that that user is a Milo fanboy from his post.

You do know that Sup Forums is generally further to the right than Stormfront, right?

They can't even post swastikas or say "nigger" there.

I don't get it at all. Most of them probably are non-whites who are butthurt at the brutal truth that we aren't joking around, we really do not want to live with them or neat them. This is not just trolling, it's real.

I'm waiting for the chans to turn on him. I have been a fan for a while and he is the ONLY smart, non-stormfront embarrassment guy who is standing up for what really matters without playing mental gymnastics or mind games to evade it to the public

Guy's an autistic fuckwit
>trying to explain pepe badge to qt reporter on tv
>get btfo'd by scat loving antifa cunt
>look dazed and then have a cry about it, do nothing else

>trying to monetize a movement rather than actually adhering to and upholding it's beliefs

Yeah, nah. Sorry Rich and fuck off.

Nothing suspicious here goyim! (((Spencer))) is one of us!

Based beaner, you will be named Honorary Aryan and receive an honorable funeral on the Day of the Rope.

You know he was well known before the NPI conference.

Thıs shıthead is an OBVIOUS shill, the autistic crap that comes out of his mouth is dumb.
altright is a term coined by hillary clinton.

sage

>Hide Richard Spencer threads
>Ignore Richard Spencer posts
>Do not reply to Richard Spencer posters

>guess what? 2 can play at this game
I venture to say your post is a strawman target to discredit white nationalism because we're """defeating"""" the kike narrative.

Repeat after me: We know who you are, we know your agenda, and we are going to finish what Hitler couldn't

YOU are the real controlled opposition and its only a matter of time before we wipe you the fuck out

>autistic crap
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

Not really, that's why you shit skins hate him.

Who?

The fact that these threads keep being spammed, his twitter hasn't been banned and even remains verified, and this attention-whore has almost nothing substantial to say makes me think he's probably an FBI plant.

>he writes articles on katehon
First I've heard. Does a lot to counter the negatives.

>attention-whore
Yes, you will have to leave the basement to spread our message.

Genuinely curious. Are you white beta nu male cucks, or non-whites trying to discredit our movement so you can continue fucking white women and sabotaging our societies? I imagine there's a lot of lonely white beta males who watch My Little Pony that hate Richard Spencer because he reminds them of how emasculated they've become

Some fat guy who got punched in the face and then ran away and literally cried like a woman.

>Are you white beta nu male cucks, or non-whites trying to discredit our movement so you can continue fucking white women and sabotaging our societies?
Neither - middle aged white conservative, married with kids.
I don't NEED someone to be a figurehead for my "movement". I have people I admire for their actions, views and beliefs. This guy isn't one of them. See my earlier post.

Are you all white beta nu male cucks, or non-whites trying to discredit our movement so you can continue fucking white women? I imagine there's a lot of anime watching race traitors who hate Richard Spencer because he's everything they aren't; namely, not a cuck for non-whites.

Genuinely curious.

Jesus christ way too much autism. Make your point clear instead of writing 98% sarcasm. A little sarcasm is fine, but that shit is homosexual butt-blasted incoherent faggot tier sarcasm.

Holy Roman Empire is were we should be heading, so it's great that you have it sarcastically crossed out. Other than this your anger is unclear.

What a fuggin eejit

Do you not realise that once whites become a minority we're going to lose everything you take for granted in your society? Are you so stupid you can't figure out that our countries will become like every other shitty third world country once whites lose the ability to set the standard and tone of society? Can't you see how the institutions, values, culture, and even rule of law will be diminished and eventually destroyed once non-whites start gaining political power and changing them (already happening).

It seems your entire worldview is based on the assumption that non-whites will somehow assimilate to us, rather than the other way around, even though you have no evidence to support your theory

>well known

Hey Richard!

Your response has nothing to do with anything he wrote. You're the one assuming. Your comment is generic entry level activism. He essentially said he's a veteran in this, yet your immediately reaction to respond with surface level talking points.

Aside from calling me a cuck in your previous post and implying I'm stupid in this one because I may or may not share your views on race you still haven't addressed my point which is - as a figurehead...it's time for us to look for someone better than Rich or maybe no-one at all.

Noice Pommy proxy Rich.

Cheers m8

> I may or may not share your views on race
You might not, but science does not lie about race.

Here's the trouble with Liberals, they can't handle specifics. They want to be welcoming and inviting to other groups of people, but when it comes to actually explaining their policy on race they just stick to vagaries or sidestep the question. Liberals seem to have this idea that have no understanding of boundaries or limitations. It's like inviting a bunch of homeless people into your home and offering to feed and clothe them, then getting upset when they refuse to leave and are instead kicking you out the front door instead. Richard may not be perfect, but at least he has the courage to ask these difficult questions. If no one answers them, our enemies will decide our fate for us

>*Liberals have no understanding of boundaries or limitations.

RARE
A
R
E

Getting mired down in the minutiae like this is why modern conservatism is failing. This thread has nothing to do with whether I believe that the white race is better than blacks or not - it's about why young men here identify and blindly follow a (fellow) young man who despite espousing white supremacist views in public, like a fucking retard no less, clearly doesn't actually believe them fully and isn't prepared to live his life by them. His social awkwardness and naivety make us look fucking amateurish.

Are you suggesting I'm a liberal? Or just saying that because he speaks out he's somehow special? See what I written above.

>our
Lurk most you cancerous newcuck

At least its SOMETHING. Richard Spencer has done more for our cause than 99.99% of whites. Even if I concede your point that he's too 'socially awkward' which I disagree with, he's at the very least getting a message across. As with all political movements, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Lots of small pushes aggregate to create something bigger.

Let's just be honest. All this talk about 'controlled opposition' and discrediting Richard Spencer is just an excuse to dig your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine so you can continue living in blissful ignorance

>AT LEAST it's SOMETHING.
>our cause
>Richard Spencer better than modern conservatism

what the fuck is that flag?
>SPOOKY

I don't give a fuck about this guy. I've been on Sup Forums since 2012 and never heard of this guy. His timing on public appearances sets of a red flag in my head. When Trump won here comes this guy out on stage. I don't trust him, and I think it would be wise for Sup Forums to do the same.

I liked Spencer, but the people around him hold ideas I have a lot of contempt for. "You are the friends you keep" is a sentiment I hold to be 100% true, so he fell out of favour for me.

I also don't like the wishy-washy Christianity about him. You can't enjoy the advantages of a society that derive from its roots in Christian mentality/culture, and then be totally alright with atheism, a declining influence of the Church in society, and even flirt with the whole Norse god paganworship stupidity.

>AT LEAST it's SOMETHING.
Yes, at least it's something.
>our cause
Yes, our cause
>Richard Spencer better than modern conservatism
Yes, he is.

Any other clarification you need before you head back to rebbit ?

He's not actually wrong though, is he? The Romans fucked young boys in the ass and they conquered half the globe. And prison rape is something of a rite of passage. Maybe they were onto something?

>saint vincent and the grenadines
I think I saw these guys in concert a few years back

1.052 like
42 unlike

Shills btfo.

Spencer, as per his ingrained faileoconservative sentimentality, is a weak, pandering, fence-sitting coward who tries to play all sides of key issues while maintaining plausible deniability when held to any stance or standard, kinda like Milo and the Alt-Gay Mafia in that regard, but wider in the scope of his offenses and more stupid.

Spencer brings absolutely nothing to the table beyond repackaging the same old conservative/mainstreaming approach that’s been argued, tried, and refuted a million times already, pretending he’s doing something “new” and “different”, while busing in homosexual freaks and jew-appeasing cowards. Dickie blacklisting Matthew Heimbach for rightfully opposing homosexuality and allegedly supporting violence.

When not cucking for Trump, vouching for disgusting fags and attempting to silence all criticism on that matter, Dickie will go out of his way to exculpate jews from blame and argue for their inclusion, while throwing the occasional, vaguest insinuation in the other direction to retain the loyalty and cashflows of some of his other supporters. Weak, pretentious, and stupid. It seems that Dickie “please don’t quote paranoia” lil Dick Spencer was finally able to the muster the minimal amount of courage required at this latest conference to state that jews “aren’t us”, barely addressing the scope of the jewish problem and why it matters. Dickie, with all his prissy concern over the media calling him names, doesn’t need the media to look bad. He makes himself look worse than they ever could with his cowardly backtracking right in front of them like the stupid, simpering idiot he is. Whatever one may think of them, the cartoon klansmen that NPI’s branded as no matter what they do at least have the balls to stand by their convictions.
>Look, mom! I’m a thought criminal!

> Yes goyim, you should openly discuss the Jewish question, lest you be a cuck not worthy of your movement
> Oh, and you should also NOT discuss the Jewish question, lest you be controlled opposition to discredit your movement.

It's a good thing we don't care what kikes like you dictate that our positions should be.

>No one knew who he was until they did
Great point you're driving

Listen up, Shekelberg. White nationalism is the future of Europe and America. We're done with your race-baiting bullshit, we're fed up of being told we can't have our own communities, we're sick of funding and waging wars on behalf of Israel, and we're sick and tired of being told by jews to embrace multiculturalism when Israel is a jewish ethnostate with barriers to entry for all non-jews.

Your days are numbered. We're rapidly waking up and we WILL finish what Hitler started. We'll be firing up those ovens again in no time, and rest assured YOU will be receiving a one way ticket to Auschwitz 2.0. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 shekels.

fuck off shill. spencerposting is sage.

he needs to lose some weight

You can't talk about someone who gets punched in the face like a bitch. Lol.