Can someone explain to me why the Netherlands and Turkey are pissed at each other?

Can someone explain to me why the Netherlands and Turkey are pissed at each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whJqi9Q_Mj8
javcl.com/nitr-073-semen-cum-dirty-little-devil-erotic-body-shitamusume-nomiya-satomi/
youtube.com/watch?v=UvNU_ig3sj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=whJqi9Q_Mj8

Give me more of that

THICC

sauce me up fampai

UUUUGH THICKER

The Netherlands were among the first countries to suffer from german aggression during WW2; calling them Nazis is like calling an anorexic person a lard ass.

More robust asians please and thank you

Erdogan chose "insult" on the diplomatic screen.

Oh god my dick
Yarou pussy please onegai

Because they're stupid. That's literally the reason why.

>Turkish citizens outside of Turkey can still vote in the Turkish elections
>some Turkish official or somesuch goes to the Netherlands to campaign
>this violates some Dutch law about campaigns
>the Dutch tell the guy to stop
>Turkey calls the Dutch Nazis
>the Dutch refuse that particular fucker entry to their country

who girl?

For the love of god who is this?

Oink oink. What a gross fatty.

she's real

Welcome to Belly Street

>papa roach wants to spread his propaganda on their soil
>Netherlands say no
>papa roach calls everyone who won't do as he says a nazi and proceeds to screech autistically

That enough explanation for you?

roaches need to mind their fucking business.

this is now a Mega Milk thread

I came here for the Azn thiccness
I want to plow her rice field

she has lovely false teeth and diapers

Turks want dictatorship and need votes, dutch dont want that and use democracy to block dictatorship rallying, turks call dutch nazis because they cant use democracy to get dictatorship.

Basically shit's retarded.

>liked the mega milk when I first saw it years ago
still like it.
mega milk for life

How do you say BRAAAP in japanese?

BARAAAAAPU

BURAPPU

BARAPARU

Topkek

LOL

>male voice pitch-shifted upwards with a drawing of a girl as the channel mascot to try to get muh vagina views

So about that sauce

Is Turkey still trying to get into the EU, or have they given up on that dream? If they are, what are their chances of succeeding? It seems like Edogan is trying to build a caliphate.

I'll explain to you about how I'm gonna need a that sauce fampai.

NITR-073
javcl.com/nitr-073-semen-cum-dirty-little-devil-erotic-body-shitamusume-nomiya-satomi/
36minutes mark

ばらぷ

Erdogunt is not just trying, he's succeeding.

Turkey going full bigtator means we can finally get them out of NATO. Even thinking about going to war to defend the roach nest makes me nauseous.

Dog was eating Turkey few hrs ago

no, they openly threatened to sanction us while talks about that visit were still in the backchambers.
Also we have elections next week and as part of this our PM shows some balls and stops Turkish members of cabinet to come here to campaign for Turkish vote.

Riots last night.
Geert will win

Can I get a code for that?

Does she bully him? Maybe hit him a little bit???

dank you

It is a girl.

The stolen bike is a nice touch

Can't wait until the roach genocide in 2034.

You deserve a you

This should explain it

yo dawg this bitch got cross eyes

pushy + greedy sand people demand whites make grass greener or else terrorists will be forced to slaughter innocents and that's just the new normal we all have to live with

>A fat fuck gets more pussy than me
why even live?

*we all have to live with or else you're a NAZI BIGOT HITLER REDNECK!!!!

can you post screenies of it to here, i'm at work so i can click that link but that tummy has my dick hard, so let's do it pl0x

Just go pay for it
Who gives a shit if someone makes fun of you for it
JUST MEME IT

Internet superhero.

here

>>The pixles

there goes my hero

>everyone hates Turks
>Shit turk minister wants to come to our country during bad times
>We say" now is not good time, come after election"
>Fucker calls us Nazis racist fascists etc.
>We say "ok now you definitely can't come "
>Sneaky Turks sends his roachette wife to sneakily do his bidding anyway
>We send her roachass to Germany screaming
>Everyone still hates Turks

A representative of Turkey l i t e r a l l y called for the turkroaches in Nederlands to riot, if that's not a short road to putting those goatfuckers in extermination camps I don't know what is. It's essentially an act of war. Could you even imagine a mexican politician telling all the mexishits in the US to riot, and they do so? We would nuke mexico so hard and so fast their great grandparents would be irradiated.

Because race is important.

He just handed Geert the election, didn't he?

Hopefully Geert ejects all the turks as a countermeasure.

Turks just being butt hurt as usual

youtube.com/watch?v=UvNU_ig3sj0

I love your optimism but I fear for the worst Ameribro. Hell probably get majority but not 50%+ which he needs. At least it helps knowing you support us

moar

I read Netherlands as Neanderthals

if you keep watching this you'll never get out and score for yourself. You'll always feel empty and pathetic after you're done.

good dog

thanks hombre, i hate how javs always blur shit out

i feel quite well, I usually feel very sleepy and get some rest shortly thereafter.

Dutchs gonna dutch and trample on democracy because they are stoned all day long. So sad!

>trample on democracy
>Foreign governments campaigning in your country
>To establish a dictatorship
>Then calling for a riot

Wew fag, I'm betting you're one of the millions of roaches that infest germany.

:0

netherlands and goymoney are perfect examples why you dont let bekabs into your country in the first place.

Sweden came out with a statement saying that unlike netherlands, they would allow the turkish emissary to spread propaganda in their country.

I could fuck those pixels all day!

Why? So far the government didn't flinch at the roaches hissing. If they're handling it well, the governing party might (re)gain the trust of the voters

lewd

fap rico papi

such tolerance

truly beacon for all of us.

i didn't know dogs could eat insects

I like what they are doing, but they prevented a foreign minister from entering her fucking embassy. That's when the riots started.

=)

lets put it this way, embassies are out dated, we got the internet for fucks sakes.

where's the fucking source mexibro

How many kebab shop owners will have to leave their shops and stands to go fight autistic white blond haired blue eyed manlet europeans before the white christian flag gets thrown up in surrender to the mighty anatolian star.

How long before Wilders marches on Constantinople?

she is cute

Is that a fucking cesarean scar? Gross nigga. Why don't you post a real fucking Goddess.

Tell the embassadors.

>Semen Cum Dirty Little Devil Erotic Body Shitamusume Nomiya Satomi

every girl would have an awesome description like this but feminism ruined us

>SWEDEN
x'D

If Europe suddenly decided to turn Sweden into a giant refugee camp, Sweden would approve that plan with a standing ovation.

>you will never fuck a THICC asian waifu

why even live

You will never have sex with something other than your right hand (left hand doesn't count and doesn't feel right because it's left).