I can't believe in 2017 with all the knowledge and information out there ppl still believe in Jesus or Allah or any of...

I can't believe in 2017 with all the knowledge and information out there ppl still believe in Jesus or Allah or any of this garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

aleteia.org/2017/01/31/pope-francis-on-welcoming-migrants-and-refugees-with-both-generosity-and-prudence/
kentlive.news/the-archbishop-of-canterbury-has-spoken-of-the-blessing-refugees-bring-to-the-country/story-30023394-detail/story.html
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism is the cornerstone of communism

not an argument

nor this

Secularist extremism is the answer

Humans are a very stupid species.

they're just going to reply to you with some bullshit about how they need a book of rules and fanfiction to force them to live moral lives
or fedora tip reddit memes

There's sufficient evidence to believe they are historical figures who actually existed. Many stories about them and the significance thereof, however, are at best exaggerated, misunderstood or straight-up apocryphal.

Americans are the cornerstone of retardation.

I wanna fuck Anna

As a physicist, engineer, and inventor, my feelings are that nothing makes more sense than the existence of a higher being.
>all this information
The more you know, the more you start to realize that you know nothing at all

Why do you care, though? I'm not religious, but I don't see the problem with people believing in things that I personally find impossible, so long as it doesn't affect their job or other people around them.

Caring about this sort of thing is just a petty waste of time.

>chilean
> inventor unironically

What have you invented as of late my son? If anything at all? I'd like nothing better than your reply to humble me.

an electric hammer

This. I pretnend to be christian now except i am really a voting neckbeard

Lol christ save europe from the mudslimes

You forgot to tip your fedora.

Kill yourself.

>As a physicist, engineer, and inventor, my feelings are

>claims to be scientifically minded
>'muh feels'

nah fuck off cunt

The more you learn the more obvious it is that god exists. Its obvious that you haven't learned anything at all if you think knowledge leads to atheism.

Sadly, its human nature to believe in gods or magic.

Humans dont like not knowing things, and will take a bullshit answer over a "who knows"?

Humans need a purpose in life. Short of being told one, theyll take the easiest one. God.

Humans often dont have the brain space, or in the case of many working class people, the time or care to really contemplate theology. If youre working 40+ hours a week, what happens after you die isnt really on your mind. Critically thinking about a huge part of your culture is a luxury when you need food on the table.

So yes, believing in magic is for retards, but its understandable.

Catholics:
>aleteia.org/2017/01/31/pope-francis-on-welcoming-migrants-and-refugees-with-both-generosity-and-prudence/

Protestants:
>kentlive.news/the-archbishop-of-canterbury-has-spoken-of-the-blessing-refugees-bring-to-the-country/story-30023394-detail/story.html

Orthodoxy:
>voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html