Mexican Hate Thread

Fuck Mexico, and Fuck everybody who lives there except for the Rich White People who live in Nice gated Communities laughing at the poor beaners. Fuck the Spanish for colonizing and mixing with the Natives as well. These people breed way too much and build shitty crime infested slums wherever they go, then move to another nice place and destroy it all because "muh better lyfe"

America would be perfect if it weren't for the Spanish. Fuck most of South America too. Not to mention the culture and people are fuckin g annoying in general.

Hello

Also, Fuck Beaner food. Disgusting and Overrated.
Avocados are decent though.

I have a fetish for latina women. If I ever get good looking, I will date exclusively latinas.

>t. white man

Hey

Culture War?

Nothing wrong with taking their woman. So long as she's one of the lighter ones that will produce White Offspring.

It is not going to be a fair fight desu

You posted that one compilation, and I just destroyed it with one picture.
How can bean bois even compete

Spain should have to pay reparations to the United States for creating mestizos. Fuckers should have killed every last one of those Indio shits while they had the chance, not fuck them.

lol

i'll take the spic food

The same thing's gonna happen to America too. I live around a lot of them. The brown mexican girls are irresistible.

>this much stormweenie butthurt
Lmaoing @ ur life

Agreed. 90% of the shit the comes up from Mexico is irredeemable garbage. Fatsos with a disgusting language

You like fat, short girls with greasy skin? Have at it, sport.

This is fine because when people say this they mean the white ones. No one in the world has a fetish for the big forehead full blown Indio motherfuckers

You act like Mexican hot choco is any different then the normal shit. Mexican food aint that mystical, it gets very boring after a while.

The white, rich ones you talk are either narcos or corrupt idiots who ruin the country. Basically the jews of Mexico. Would you want to be friedns with them?

Not gonna lie when it came to culture mixing and dating I've always seen Hispanics/Whites go pretty well.

Mexican chocolate is the original my friend.

Posting Mexican art

k, whatevs

Depends on what you get. Have you tried mexican sea food? Shit is delicious and that's considering I fucking hate mexican food

You will never go to iHops on a Sunday morning after church with your family and enjoy an All American Breakfast.

Wait until they grow to be 35

Friendly reminder that murica is Mexican clay.

They don't assimilate or vote gop.

what a cringy loser

Better than your stupid fat ass burger

Fuck off with your peasant food.

Diners are the greatest murican invention, fuck the plane, fuck the car, fuck everything. You win this one my friend.

Checked
REMEMBER TO REPORT & DEPORT MY FELLOW CITIZENS
FUCK THE BEAN MENACE
Fresh OC, pic related

dont forget your laughing stock of the world, literally

aaaahahahahajajajaja

lol, who the fuck are you? one thing is for sure, the Mexicans didn't come up with this SJW bullshit like your shitty country has, black lives matter and all these confused degenerates calling them selves non binary.

Mexico may be shit and the culture annoying but at least they aren't the fucking cancer the world is going through right now and yes by cancer I mean your made up culture.

Nope, is delicious and creative. And yours is just fat, retarded, and boring

She looks better. Also she's not a demisexual feminist who rides nigger cocks while his whitey cuck husband is working. And she can cook.

More Mexican art.

Wetbacks, no matter how much you post shart memes, your country is going to be behind in every category compared to the US.
You are just offspring of spics and raped natives.

>A bunch of brown manlets who believe in an invisible sky fairy
Wow.... Powerful....

is that the best you have? meanwhile, bus full of kids go missing and end up in acid barrels. some barrio anti gay march.. OH WOW WHAT GREAT STRIDES TO BETTER YOURSELF

and of course it looks better to you. beaners will fuck anything

Look at all these mad beaners coming out of the woodwork lol.

American "culture"

Go get fucked by your partner you degenerate godless heathen sodomite, don't complain when the muzzies throw you off a building.

That's one shitty fucking painting. Did a preschooler make it?

Mexican "Neighborhoods"

American "food"

Forgot pic

It's only a handful.
The rest of Mexico is either getting their heads chopped off by cartels or trying to escape their brown hellhole to the other brown hellhole (California) so they can get deported again

american "lunch"

Mexican "culture"

Que? I can't hear you over the wall.

Mexican "Cuisine"

Eat some more beans, Maria....

True lol. Poor Pedro

Lol

american "breaks"

you act as if white people don't do that shit either

How about another tamale, Rosa?

That's the worst example you could have picked you lardass fuck, that taco has everything you need to function for half a day. Very efficient meal.

yeah, sure Pedro....

"White" people do shit, too

american "passtimes"

pic related

So? What makes it anymore fucking different? lmao.

Viva "La Raza"
Lmao

Lmao that means the 60% of white population of USA includes a lot of spics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

appears to be hard working men having a cigarette.

what does the mexican mind find objectionable here?

we don't get breaks amigo

He gets more pussy than the average involuntary mad virgin Trump worshipper

american "music"

Yeah because your literal slaves hahaha

except for exporting heroin and brown people.

Instead of insults, are you going to prove that somehow your country is not a third world shit hole.

It is ours, and so is pic related and cowboys.

Wrong Hector, ya Mexican intellectual

It means 60% of the criminals in parts of the U.S. are criminals

american "film"

> Hispanics

Popcorn was not made Mexicans you Autism lmao. I'm eating it right now btw.

mama mia

american "humour"

>It only applies to the things that benefits my narrative

Lmao American education

Breaks are for faggs, i will get my rest when i retire.

American "art"