Should women be allowed to have guys friends?

Should women in relationships/marriage be allowed to have guy friends? Pic unrelated

Bollocks.

what do you think about the argument "if you're against your woman having guy friends you're insecure"?

There is ZERO reason for a woman to have a guy friend other than sexual reasons. Whether they simply find male attention through them or a flirtatious engagement.

I think you're naive if you just believe women on face value like that without being proved. If you KNOW nothing is happening, then its weird to freak out about it. But if she's giving you a reason to think, then you're in the clear.

manipulation, if you fall for it, you are insecure.

true. nowadays it's so common though. would you be againts your lady having a guy friend?

Who cares? If you have women friends you're literally a woman.

so you're okay with your girl having guy friends. ok.
south americans are usually really socially liberal. this answer surprises me

It's just guys wanna fuck their female friends.

My gd has some guy friends. She also works 6 days a week so she doesn't even have time to cheat ( also goes along the fact I drop her off and pick her up). But most important I didn't date a whore. She was a virgin when I met her. Finding a virgin isn't a meme, they usually work out a lot better and have values.

Why would date a women you can't trust around other guys? What if you have to go out of town or state? If she really wanted to cheat I'm sure she could find a random guy when your not around, why live like that?

This is what gays are for.

this

Why not? I hang out with my brother's gf(just us two) all the time. She's great company and has a patrician taste in film.

>People this naive actually post on Sup Forums

And here was me thinking the flat earthers were retards.

Whore tricks

I'm naive? So let's say you don't let your women have guy friends. I'm sure WOMEN trying to find random sex is so hard? Without a guy friend no one would sleep with her right?

Fucking limey retard

This but also
Today's social climate is all fucked up

that dudes not wrong dude. If she was a virgin and spends almost every waking hour with him, she's probably not sucking cock if she can get away with it.

If your girlfriend has a guy friend, lose her. There's no such thing as mutual friendship between sexes, one always wants to fuck the other.

Men and women are incapable of being true friends. A guy who is friends with a women is either a beta orbiter or just waiting for his chance to fuck. A woman who is friends with guys is typically oversexed or needs validation via male attention to keep her self-esteem afloat.

She wants your cock, user.

My girl wouldn't have time because she is too busy in the kitchen cooking.

the only reason men go after women is to fuck them

any men that hang around with your girl are trying to fuck her and would not hesitate if given the chance

She thinks of me as an older brother as far as i know. I wouldn't fuck her though. I couldn't do that to my brother.

No - women in relationships should not have guy friends. It's easily resolved, just tell her that you wont allow it.