Muslims rioting in the streets of Rotterdam

Muslims rioting in the streets of Rotterdam.

Wilders sends his thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive
youtube.com/watch?v=UvNU_ig3sj0
youtu.be/2SagtnlJNy8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051101/The-female-SS-guards-revelled-Hitler-s-Holocaust-never-face-justice.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903887/Nazi-death-camp-WOMEN-s-shocking-medical-experiments-injected-prisoners-petrol-syphilis.html
darkmoon.me/2015/german-victims-how-the-allied-victors-of-wwii-tortured-and-killed-their-german-prisoners-of-war-part-2-of-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, we're going to have to clean up Europe's mess for the 3rd time in a 100 years.

No, we aren't. You have _yet_ to realize this is going exactly as planned.

I hope that dog didn't get hurt

Who's the good boy motherfucker?!

Aquafresh is based and has my support.

Fuck Turkey
Fuck Turkroaches

REMOVE KEBAB

I want to give that dog a nice treat.

This is why dogs are man's best friend.

>tactical shin guards
This meme isn't going away, is it

He's already found one.

puppers was fine afterwards

Just thirsty for roach blood now

1 minute:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvNU_ig3sj0

>"Turkey, stay away from us. You are not welcome here."

>-- Geert Wilders

They're going to become the knee-high jackboots from now on.

good doggo

Man's best friend is haram in Islam. Good doggo

Im sick of these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane

Munching Roaches is hardly a treat.

He will need a vet visit after even touching one of these vile Turks.

Glorious.

What are the roaches up to now?

based Aryan dog

Fuck we need our own thread.

Will you guys join me for NZ thread tonight?

lol. Thank God someone else sees the irony in this...

"wollah heb niks gedaan vieze kaas"

ROTTERDAM GIVING FREE CARWASHES

That explains why they hate dogs...

FUCK YEAH

That fucking dog better be getting BACON for a week.

For a month actually! And real bacon, not those faggot ass beggin' strips neither.

them inbred fucks are probably drunk on camel urine

Its a malinois, its having a great time in that photo.Tails probably wagging as well.

fermented camel urine

Poor dog will need treatment for rabies

youtu.be/2SagtnlJNy8

Not a German Shepard.

What you guys don't understand is that this entire ordeal was nothing more than a tactic by the current VVD party to steal votes away from PVV because the PVV with Geert Wilders was leading in the polls.

This action could actually result in VVD losing a couple of seats as the VVD and PVV are extremely similar (with the exception of VVD being Pro-EU and not anti-islamic).

Of course this show of force by the VVD is nothing more than a temporary concession to show voters that they are "also anti-islam". It's a lie though.

GOOD PUPPER

I always post in the NZ threads.

Hopefully it backfires

N-N-NICE DOGGY

Whatever circular logic bro.

Erdogan supporters deserve no less t.b.h.

Doubt you know what irony is.

This

This, they're complete retards.

>support Erdogan after abandoning your own land from multiple countries apart where you don't feel his policies at all

are dogs the aryans of the animal kingdom?

he could probably smell that filthy roach from a mile away. man's best friend for sure

Is there more? It's so satisfying. These people always cheer, when Erdoğans police beats up any kind of critical demonstration. Now, like always, they pull the victim card and cry fascist

Fuck.

I meant Wilders could lose some seats to VVD. They obviously want the anti-muslim vote and are scared shitless by Trump+brexit. Wilders is leading in the polls with VVD as a close second.

VVD has also already confirmed that they refuse to form a government in a coalition with the Wilders. Meaning that every VVD vote is automatically an anti-Wilders vote.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This guy is based as fuck.

Is this the first time that Europe is fighting back ?
Hope this is a trend. Proud of the Dutch today.

this. Europe is about to clean itself up.

Elections when?

Was global war against muslims part of your master plan?

FANGS IN GUM DEEP

It's a publicity stunt by the current government because there's a general election in 3 days. And they are afraid of losing to Geert Wilders.

It's entirely posturing. They'll go back to giving Erdogan a blowjob after they are re-elected.

thank you based wlders

March 15th

Wednesday (15th of March)

It's fucking 4am is this habbening right now?

I love this picture so much. You can see the pain in that cockroaches face. Amazing

dog bite pic is all well and good, but it will just be used as propaganda.

>"Innocent dindu was just dindoin nuthin and evil cops sicked the dogs on him!!!111"

Yeah they dont got their muslim prayers at night so they are taking advantage

How many of you who sit and judge me
Have walked the streets of Rotterdam?

roaches are more active in the dark

Oh man, I hope that's not true. Fuck.
Geert Wilders is great

Seems to be the plan yeah
But it will also revive white nationalism, which means that it'll open the door for fixing white societies.

The Dutch are the best at training Police dogs. Our local police purchased their dogs from the Netherlands.

Kek

Don't they have to work? kek

Geert Zeppelin

this is based

Guy getting bitten sure is qt tho.

These Muslims aren't Belgian at all. They are a foreign occupation of Belgian. A Turkish occupation of Belgium.

May the roach corpses fertilise the lavender fields of Thierry

Don't most mainland Euro's except maybe Germans brag about their lack of having to work (despite it meaning less disposable income

That's the Ides of March...

Interesting date.

just as planned

WAR WITH TURKEY BURN IT DOWN TAKE CONSTANTINOPLE BACK

>t*rks
>working
wew lad

thats adolf hitler you dumbass

Why would a jew wish to help us? Because you realize the leftist golem you have created considers you white and will come for you once they are done with us?

Maybe israel is my (((greatest ally))) after all

That twatter feed is so gay literally every post has a WARNING LABEL and it's literally nothing.

That dog is having a good time.

Wait. Why the FUCK is there a rally regarding TURKISH politics in the NETHERLANDS ???

REMOVE KEBAB

Were are the based white men fighting these fucks on the streets?

This is why dogs are superior to cats

mashallah, iesh koeltoer

Kanker kaasj

FUCKING NAZI TOOTHPASTE
LITERALLY DOING THE TURK GENOCIDE LIKE NAZIS DID WITH THE JEWS AND CAMP PRISONERS
SOMEONE MUST STOP THEM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051101/The-female-SS-guards-revelled-Hitler-s-Holocaust-never-face-justice.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903887/Nazi-death-camp-WOMEN-s-shocking-medical-experiments-injected-prisoners-petrol-syphilis.html

darkmoon.me/2015/german-victims-how-the-allied-victors-of-wwii-tortured-and-killed-their-german-prisoners-of-war-part-2-of-2/

T. Roachsted Kebab

UNLEASH THE POLICE. If PVV doesn't win on the 15th then the Netherlands is truly lost.

Because muh EU

kek toothpaste = nazis

Why, indeed.

word

that's a good dogo

So basically you have "pretend anti-muslim/immigrant" party and "actual anti-muslim/immigrant" party.

And you believe people will be fooled into voting for the pretend party because they've taken a 'strong stance' to Turkey?

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Hopefully this gets the average Dutch asking why the hell there are Turkish political rallies in their country and then realizing that Geert is right.

that dog will need a rabies jab after this

>Whos a good boy!