Why would anyone in their right mind support something like Obamacare...

Why would anyone in their right mind support something like Obamacare? These fucking people do nothing but thwart genuine progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/countries/deu/en/
who.int/countries/usa/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably because they don't like dying.

People are dying already faggot

Only single-payer will save the day.

Until then, the ACA is the best some people can do. Especially since the replacement bill is a heap of Ryan bullshit that won't help anyone except insurance companies.

Do you have an NHS-like system? I'm too lazy to Google it. We realize what AHCA is about: Funneling the wealth of the middle class, to the poor, while the wealthy just pay the fee. Now that the government guarantees coverage, at a high cost along with insane deductibles, prices can go up and up - along with the cost of drugs since the government is paying for that shit, too.

>public healthcare is the devil

compare the statistics

Germany (healthare since 1883):
who.int/countries/deu/en/

US and A:
who.int/countries/usa/en/

you spend more money per capita
Life expectancy is lower
Probability of dying between 15 and 60 is higher

its too late for us. we're forever stuck in perpetual bureaucracy limbo.

>the health insurance = healthcare meme

its not fair! It was her turn!

Do you think that is why the cost of everything is so high right now?

I'm curious
What has Hillary to do with this?

trump increased all imported mexican products due to the increase of import tax (20%)

mexicans are paying for the wall.... america is highly dependent on mexican products but trump is changing that. you'll feel the bite of his decision at the start but in the long run, when your industry recovers your quality of life will get better

government running on bad debt... still want to worsen it.

health care is good but if the system is unsustainable its better to have none for now and yes in the future

america neds to get out from bad debt... obama made it worse for everyone in america.. dnt make the same mistake again

itll discourage the locals to buy those products and would encourage local producers and manufacturers to jump start their business. they now have the chance to compete against mex products

What about the wages for American workers? And higher production costs?
If they are more than 20% higher they still wouldn't be able to isn't it?

>on parents plan until 26

Need another explanation?

they always have higher production cost, but the 20% tariff would def help them compete, actually more than 20% would be better but that would cause an outrage since everything will skyrocket. if trump never added that, the local industry would die... maybe who knows if the local industry and production really blooms that tax would also increase

if we could only do that here in australia.. 50% import tax to all chinese goods

As is China cares about a market of 25mil people. That's like a medium sized city there
China wants the things Australia has (resources and land)

That's idiotic this

i guess you have little knowledge about economics

maybe get a book and read?

Obamacare was created for the insurance companies to eliminate competition and raise prices the their NWO masters.

Probably other benefits for them for example using NWO doctors to assassinate/sacrifice people they feel are in their way, promote vaccines with hidden ingredients to reduce population, promote ill-heath and then cure it with their own drugs and drug companies… etc etc etc.

To understand them, they believe we are in fact refugees on earth and we don't belong here. They 'think' we are usurpers and should be eliminated as a parasite and the Earth given back to them.

Yes. It happened with education in the late 80s & early 90s. Once Sallie Mae guaranteed everyone could get a loan, tuition went up along with the books, the living quarters and so on.

china doesn't have a problem with selling stuff under cost to destroy the industry of a country
you really think they would care?
image what would happen the other way around
china is upset and puts a 50% tax on australian products
who would suffer more?
or do you say china is not interested in buying australian land and mines?

china/australia is basically the same principle with mexico/usa... like you said to undercut the business and destroy the industry... we merely import $30.50b worth of commodities and goods from china im sure they wouldn't care like you said... its only $30.5b

yes that may happen but the shift of manufacturing power from china to other parts of south east asia not to mention the upcoming manufacturing revolution in the US if you have foresight you'd probably know about this...

china buying land and mines is the product of their power over australia. australian politicians are dumbfucks they're like obama but worse they have 0% balls if we deny them those purchases and revoke the land deals we would probably have better future but alas our politicians have little long foresight and focuses on short term goals...trump on the other hand focuses on long term goals... he's a business man he's good..

That was never done, Aussie

You're a bullshitter that knows nothing of the US

i just analyse things up based on economic/financial side of things

i dont "follow fake news" "emotionally fueled opinions"

just pure numbers and projected outcome of the decision

The 20% tariff was dropped about a month back

It was a memo for a brainstorm among the GOP that Dems screeched about

he should implement it... fuck the democrats feelings... mexico will always rip you off if thiscontinues america would be poorer thna it is in the future

>you spend more money per capita

On research which you leach off of

>I pay $80 month for my health care through work subsidy
>my mom pays $20/month after the monthly $400 tax credit
>little brother gets free medicaid

Dont see the problem. It must be a shit show for those who can't get insurance through workplace and doesn't qualify for tax credit.

Then again if you don't qualify for tax credit you're above 500% poverty line so I guess try to endure not having your $7 Starbucks daily.

would you like to click the links provided?

>rates hiked through the roof
>We love this!!!

fuck this gay earth. Get the government out of health care.