How do you resist the urge of "yellow fever" and instead breed with your own race?

how do you resist the urge of "yellow fever" and instead breed with your own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just find really feminine white or Latina women.

It's a solid strategy, if you can get one who isn't a slut.

I don't. Women from my race are shit.

That said, women from other races are almost as bad. I've given up hope of ever having children.

Beta as fuck.

Find a good woman regardless and raise your children well. You'll still be doing better than dying out.

I just watch a lot of anime instead.
>instead
>implying

>having sex with an Asian bitch
Ok
>IMPREGNATING ONE
what the fuck how did we get here
why am I impregnating this thing
I don't wan't weak SoyBoys and confused little alien girls

there is no shame breeding with asians

Whatever man. I fucked a vietnamese girl the other night with the best ass I've ever seen. She makes six figures as a banker and has a good family. /pol is cringeworthy most of the time.

You guys are always on about your hypothetical wife and what her race would be. Marrying some stupid white cunt is worse than marrying a driven asian woman. Going by race is fucking retarded.

I go deeper into sin and target jail bait girls. At least they are my own race.

>good woman
That's called an oxymoron, moron

Not all hybrids are bad. Asian-White? Could be a lot worse.

stop it you'll summon the autistic anti-racemixing brit

Pic related can explain part of the problem.

>a fucking leaf

checks out

>tfw no white supremacist asian gf
Not like I'm not already throwing my genes away with my white bf(female) anyways...

I'm liking the view of more Asian threads.

You go meet Asian women IRL and realize that they're not like they are in your virgin fantasies.

I want to fuck them, not breed with them

>own race

Hapa girls can be pretty red pilled

>cringeworthy

Asian and white is + and + but asian+ black or white+black would be +-

What urge? You only have that problem if you dont have good looking puss in your land.
Oh wait, ur american.

Ask a straight white male who's about to ask out a Vietnamese chick anything bros

She was born here, to Vietnamese parents

conservative as fuck, extremely traditional family

pics or gtfo

enjoy your beta genetically deformed children

By thinking of the mongrel babies your gook wife will produce

Guide on how to BLEACH some YELLOW please and ty?

pics of it didn't happen faggot

STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT YOUR DICKS AND THINK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HERITAGE.
Fucking degenerates.
Im not having fucking mixed children, nor am i putting my dick in any non-euro chick.
fuck that.

Be white and tall

He's comin', mates! I smell the tea!

does she even lift

>if you can get one who isn't a slut.
Finding a white woman who is not a slut is as likely has finding a unicorn, being ridden by a leprechaun on a saddle made of golden fleece.

You don't. White women are degenerate.

pretty sure mixing europeans and asians would create a new superior race helping europeans getting replaced with niggers

pls no mate

no getting replaced i mean

firefox/chrome

Zuckerberg don't care

I did all that, can't seem to figure out the rest. Maybe I want it too bad

>Literal fuck machines.

You'd be stupid to resist.

I'm not gonna stop just because some fat autist on /pol posts "hurr hurr, conserve the white race!"
I have the yellow PLAGUE.

You see user, it's not about breeding with your own race, it's about breeding with one that looks like your race. My gf is 47 different shades of color but she's still white on the outside which is good enough

>hang around university campuses
>approach a shy looking looking asian girl
>make small talk
>compliment her
>ask her if she wants to go for a coffee

Yeah I learned to not post the chicks that I date on Sup Forums.

Half Asian/half white kids can look really beautiful, stay mad Stacey

most of them have flat faces, flat asses, flat tits, slant eyes, wear glasses, and you will have manlet happas that will be murderous boylets, or fuckers like you will be drooling over your daughter cause they are betas that can't get a white woman.

Do whatever you want but your kids will be horrible.

I work with kids on a cruise ship and this week, God knows why, it was all about interracial relationships. 90% of these kids are dumb as hell, have autism, and/or are so fucking spoiled that they scream because they dont want to be left with us and make themselves throw up.

Good choice, bro

Is that really a yellow gurl? Hard to tell because her skin is so White that I'd might get confused and accidentally slip muh dik inside her pussy.

>mess up because bongs don't drink coffee

i think white girls are more attractive, and they make better children

Dear God this. My girlfriend is Taiwanese and i'm going to eventually marry her.

ya pt 2

>ask for tea instead but grill is already gone

I no longer like Asian girls
I like Brown qts now

Who is this semen demon?

hahahahahahahah
I Kek'd

Why not both? Basically Flips.

Have free will , you're not that hot by the pictures... sorry.

>Zuck
Hes a jew, so hes an asian too, still fucking inside his race

You have to viciously beat all white women you see until they turn traditional, feminine and slim again.

I've always seen and heard the opposite though

Stay mad Stacie, interracial relationships with white men at the helm are the future

You have to have a literal mental disorder to date a white chick in 2017

FILTHY

because you produce crazy little fucks like this

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

You aren't going to breed anyway faggot.

dating white chicks is racist u bigot

I don't.

White women are cancer.

>he thinks materialistic, souless asian women are "driven"

We must combine our forces and genes to create a new master race in order to fight the Semites, nogs, spics, muzzie, and sodomites.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(saidje)

Fun fact, this guy used to be a literal stormfag and is now the head user of /r/hapas

There are no Flips here.
CUTE

thats what i am talking about m8

Eurasian people are some of the most beautiful and unique looking people on Earth

You realize that Central Asia is basically all Eurasian people.

>implying they won't just overrun your race and breed whites out of existence

> implying you have a choice

white dudes literally cannot get asian girls above a 5. it's actually amazing. I've seen black dudes get with 9s, i've seen arabs get with beautiful asian chicks, hell I've even seen a really dark, ugly southern indian dude walking around with a drop dead gorgeous korean woman but i have not once in my life seen a white dude,no matter how handsome, ever able to pull a decent looking asian woman.

i don't know what it is. maybe you guys don't have game or maybe asians just don't find you attractive

DIE SCUM. WMAF MUST DIE.

Honestly? Whatever gap in attractiveness you may see becomes negligible when you realize a chick is actually into you. If I'm just going by looks, asian all the way, but there's just no feeling like running into a girl who likes you and seeing her eyes suddenly light up and a big smile on her face just because you're there. Damn, I miss her.

>You have to have a literal mental disorder to date a white chick in 2017

This why I'm marrying a girl that is 47 different races. I redpilled the shit out of her so we all good.
Also she's not colored on the outside

They are out there. It may be hard, but that's the nature of the game now.

I define a slut as any girl who fucks out of relationships. Cheaters, Tinder whores, etc.. But if she's had boyfriends before me, I can't control that. That's not AS bad as most. I do wish they weren't so promiscuous though. They think its a point of jealousy and it kind of is, but its more so disgust. I literally can't date a slut, I would hate myself.

still better then getting overrun by niggers and breed whole civilization out of existence

Different guy with that's talking to a Vietnamese chick

She's 24 and getting her Masters degree

I'm 27 and I only have a high school diploma

oh and by the way, the fact that I even managed to pull this chick way more educated than me?

That's that White Privilege baby. Feels good.

If you care about your kids their is.

F

Bullshit, don't make me post pics of myself and the gf

I've seen her talk shit about most Eurasian communities and how she can't relate to them because they're all from White Father Asian Mother pairings.

Roam's dad is Chinese & her mother is French Quebecois and she grew up in Asia which is why she's like the only Hapa who isn't a fucking retard.

I hate how I can't look at her without fapping though. I always get the urge to fap when I see her whore face. Too bad her comments sections are filled with so many White Knights who talk shit to you every time you try to comment about how you'd cum straight down her throat. It takes the fun out of trolling her. I remember making fun of her for wearing magic panties because there was a rumor going on about how she's a Mormon.

You can't do that shit anymore due to the White Knight brigade.

There's truth to this but I have met a few first years at a certain all woman's college who are not like other white girls but you know college will most likely eventually turn them into whores with trying to fit in, travel abroad etc. It's really sad but we need to have hope...or just find a loyal Asian cutie

What's the point of breeding again?

I mean, what's in it for me?

Watch his videos. He makes a very valid case that all the beautiful couples come from Asian Male/White Female couples, NOT the other way around. Which makes sense, since only low-quality white males settle for the Asian women, many of which are considered ugly themselves by Asian standards.

I see white guys with cute Asian chicks all the time here in America

I know that won't help you sleep at night though, sorry about that.

Latinas can be bleached effectively. They just look darker than average. I have seen them produce Aryan offspring on multiple occasions with white men.

It's an option, is all I'm saying.

I understand having yellow fever, just don't have kids bro.

>a hurp durp flurp
You can still fuck asians, just don't inseminate them

Asians on American college campuses want nothing to do with white people. 99%chance they're fucking loaded and unbelievably arrogant.

I resisted Asian Persuasion and looking at my blonde hair, green eyed children makes me question how I even considered cross breeding. Maybe the sideways pussy which conformed to the girth and curvature of my cock.

No he doesn't. 90% of Eurasians are probably the result of White Male & Asian Female.

Some virgin sperg on youtube cherry picking doesn't make a good case for anything other than reminding me that I've probably gotten more laid in the past month by women than he will in his entire life - LOL

He's sad user. Thailand was like the only Asian country that wasn't colonized, yet he has to see loads of gross white dudes go there for sex tourism.