As a white hispanic I can tell all of you unironic alt right faggots that hwite nationalism in America is a lost cause...

As a white hispanic I can tell all of you unironic alt right faggots that hwite nationalism in America is a lost cause. The Anglos (who founded Northern American/European culture) are already a minority and us spics are taking over. Even with a 1488 foot wall, there's nothing you alt fags can do about it.

Go ahead and call me a shareblue slide thread shill since I don't expect you to have any arguments anyway.

>Your LARP needs improvement before that can even be considered.

sick argument bro

You want a better answer?

You have to go back.

I was born here faggot

I mean if you want an honest edge-contest we could just kill all of you. That's always an answer and it's always looming over your head as long as you're in this country.

Go ahead and laugh stupid spic you may have the numbers but you'll never have the brains of the white race you will be exterminated like the roaches you are.

If you refuse to go back then we can just genocide you

How about genocide?

>tfw they wanna White Genocide you, so you're gonna genocide them right back

What about it? It's our tribe vs your's (well shitskins in general).
You're here boasting about invading our countries, and it seems prudent for us to fight back.
If you're not going to go peacefully then why shouldn't we genocide you?

>Anglos founded European culture
Stopped reading right there
Also white nationalists are nationalists who are proud to be white. Do you feel the same hate towards La raza? They are Mexican nationalists who are proud to be Mexican

>spics acting tough
>haha gringo all of america belongs to mexico
>ice finds you and throws you back to mexico
>evil white man! how dare you throw me back to this third world shithole!
You can have commieforina tho. Left leaning jackasses have already ruined that place.

>Every spic wetback is replaced by a European or white south African

Cant do anything about it

OK Paco

Fuck you faggot

I'm a really white hispanic that's a pure spaniard. No shitty mestizo mexican genes or any of that bullshit and I side with anglo american culture.

Mexicans need to gtfo.

Fuck you op.

>Even with a 1488 foot wall, there's nothing you alt fags can do about it.
There's always purgation.

>its a squatemalen wants to turn the us into squatemala
You sure showed us, sage

As soon as Trump and the 9 billionaires in his cabinet get done raping America, you can have what's left.

>hwite nationalism
stupid beaner

>white hispanic
LOL

You have to go back.

>i was illegally crapped out of here when my 8 months pregnant mother shit me out in the back seat of a bus
what is the point of this thread again? you subhumans don't have a clue do you.

keep race mixing the inferior whites on the shallow end of the gene pool, the super eltite whites will only become more genetically superior to you primitives until you are completely unable to compete with us

I live in New Mexico so I am well accustomed to living around a lot of Hispanics.

One thing I rarely see brought up here and something I think that you Hispanics tend to ignore is the fact that you guys are MUCH more susceptible to degenerate behavior than whites are. This has a definite modified effect on demographic projection. 9/10 of the fags and dykes I see on a daily basis are all Hispanic or buffalo nigger. 9/10 of the murder victims from drug crime and gang crime are Hispanic/buffalo nigger. Same goes for those body butchering transfaggots.

I have a strong feeling that the projected 40% Hispanic US by 2050 will be more like 30% and another 10% is illegal scum as well meaning there's even more of a chance for deletion from the population.

Wrong.

Gas chambers are extremely efficient.