Why are must white girls in the US left leaners?

Why are must white girls in the US left leaners?

There's pretty much no white girls worth a damn these days.

The South.

A good half of them are racist and Republican.

However, they're still pretty degenerate.

>A good half of them are racist and Republican.
lol

wanna know how I know you don't live in the south?

it's not just white women, it's all women
women a emotional, not rational

Because their fathers are cucks

Majority of white women voted for Trump.

Also in the South majority I've met are conservative/libertarian

shouldn't that sentence be "why must white girls be left leaners?"

stop fucking up my english you white trash burger posters

if I had to hazard a guess, it's because most of the policy-making right are closeted homosexuals who despise women for being allowed to have sex with men freely, and actively try to remove their access to reproductive care/education so that they will be punished with pregnancy.

If republicans could just get over this shit and stop electing obvious closeted homosexuals overcompensating to try and avoid suspicion, they might earn some respect.

I've moved onto brown girls exclusively. Well dressed, conservative looks, white facial features, traditional beliefs, westernized without being monster sluts. Asian girls are good too.

And another half is part black. Thanks

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

let it die.

>a gender who relies on handouts and scumming off the work of others leans toward leftist policeis that are all about handouts and scumming off the work or others
Gee whiz

It's because women are much more easily manipulated. Culture influences their friends which in turn influences them.They do nothing unless their friends or famous women do it too. Every single medium out there is shilling leftist ideals and promiscuity hard right now, and women adopt these things to not be "left out."

Women were never worth a damn. They were a necessary evil to breed heirs and keep house. That's all.

Like every other left-wing interest group, the more useless women became, the farther left the sisterhood marched.

Just go out to the countryside or to the states in the middle of the country, there are plenty of right-leaning white women

>girls
>degenerate
Are you a scientist?

He obviously meant to type "most," you double digit iq trashheap.

all women lean farther left than men

giving them the vote was a mistake, one that will likely lead to the end of Western Civilization as we know it. They vote for mass immigration, they vote for open borders, they vote for welfare and the creation of a permanent underclass of brown shitskins

Women should NEVER be in leadership positions, Western men really fucked up.

That's because they are fueled by emotions and are easily swayed by a "heart-wrenching video"

Yes, just like blacks and children, women lack the inability of reasonable thought and are overwhelmed by their emotions.

Let me tell you a story from my life right now.

I became friends with this white girl. Like white white. Jew white, but still white and a 9/10. Perfect.

She runs her own business with two successful franchises. She lives in a beautiful highrise apartment with beautiful amazing pets, drives a Mercedes. She sits at home and plays league of legends every day. Overwatch. She argued with me about ryzen and actually held legitimate points and could keep up. She knows her shit. She sends ME new memes that are like top tier fresh off the Photoshop layer every couple of days.

She's a Republican. In a very very liberal city. The other night she was showing me her MAGA hat and she's like "the_donald is the best, fuck reddit.

THE BEST PART IS
I'm going to fuck the friendship up by accident because I'm mentally ill.

Most women are brain-washed idiots who base facts on bullshit experiences.

Some that live in the country know the real truth though, and I respect those kinds of women.

However, giving women the right to vote, voice their opinion, and the option to opt out of cleaning, cooking, and being strict with morals was blowing a whole in the titanic known as western civilization.

I just don't see how things can change as long as mainstream culture pushes identity politics. Maybe I'm wrong.