Sup Forums thinks fucking and breeding with flat faced, flat assed and flat chested, materialistic slants is redpilled

>Sup Forums thinks fucking and breeding with flat faced, flat assed and flat chested, materialistic slants is redpilled.

Just admit it, the only reason you're a GOOK GETTER, or a RICE COOKER is because you couldn't get a white women, despite white women being the demographic which has the lowest rate of interracial partners.

rice cookers, your time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do waifus count as asian?

white girls can be your waifu's too, just don't be beta.

Asuka is 3/4th German, is that OK?

Noice

>those oversized weights
fucking crossfit bullshit gets me every time

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapt

I can get a white woman.
But the ones I can get are one or more of the following:
>fat
>horribly ugly
>psychotic
>whores
>coal burners
>junkies
>haha 420blazeit Yolo
>already have 2-5 other kids all with different dad's (or shitskins)
>vapid retards that I can't have a real dialogue with about anything other than tabloid celebrity gossip and reality TV
My last gf was a rabbit feminist on various psychological related prescriptions. (Perfect Aryan goddess body though, literal 10/10 perfect perky tits, tall, perfect face, degree, good family, red piled father, USMC brothers)
The current gf has a mestizo kid, her friends are all black, or degenerate trash, and her family are junkies and criminals and she's not the sharpest crayon in the box herself.
Before that, plenty of what I green texted.
It's been a depressing life so far.
I need to get more aggressive in the dating scene I suppose, because I have no shots otherwise outside of importing a wife from some poor shithole and that's likely to be a disaster aswell.

Ask a straight white male who's about to ask out a Vietnamese chick anything bros

She was born here, to Vietnamese parents

conservative as fuck, extremely traditional family

>10 lbs.
haha what the fuck
Are they made of styrofoam?

what are your thoughts on hapas?

>LITERALLY "my wife's son"

KEK you deserve everything that comes to you

Yellow fever fags are pathetic. The only acceptable form of interracial is with Latinas

interracial is never acceptable, neck yourself leaf

Bouncy rubber so they can drop them without damaging the floor

Is that how this is going to be? Every day? Man, shariablue is really going to outdue ctr at this point.

I'd cum in small, tight Asian pussy all day. And feed her birth control pills.

t. Jie Long-Feng

also I just farted 7 times in a row

Ummmm we don't wife asian girls. They are just good for free sex. Asian girls love white supremacist dick, it's just a fact

t. chink

Terrible from

All anime girls are white. None of them has asian features, and they all have blonde, brunette, or red hair. When they draw an asian woman, you can tell she's asian.

Is thinking with your dick easier than thinking with your brain?

It's not really interracial if they look white enough. It's more or less like breeding with a Spaniard or portuguese

Just when I was beginning to like Spencer

These faggots don't realize that they are creating more TURKS because Turks are Eurasian Mongrels.
White+ Asian = Turks which are infesting and invading Europe right now.
You are all low-t virgin betacuck faggots that can't get a real white women so settle for a slanted cross eyed dumbass Gook.
Enjoy having Turkic Mongrels for children.

those girls are fucking disgusting.

>>>r/asianmasculinity

Rin Nakai is the only pol approved wifu

HOLY FUCK 65 LBS?????

Asian x White racemixing is the only form of racemixing that will cause the average IQ of the world to go up.

It's also the only form that does not produce single parents.

Asian people are unattractive because they look like people with down syndrome:

>large prominent foreheads - like downies
>flat upper lip - like downies
>epicanthic folds (technical term for the slant) - like downies

It makes sense that anyone with good, healthy genes would be repulsed by Asians.

To top off their mongoloid features, there are other problems including:

>small jaws
>bad teeth
>ugly brown eyes
>short stature
>yellowish, sickly skin.

Asians are just foul, awful looking creatures.

As for why, who really knows. I suspect that Asian societies being overpopulated as fuck have had less competition and thus bad genes were able to spread unchecked.

Just look at the typical Asian man, short, feminine, repulsive. You think a man like this could ever get laid in the west? of course not.

Asians are a cancer.

LMFAO KYS KEKFAGGOT

uncle tom

Lol another faggot just said the same shit in another thread as you.
Fucking /leftypol\ and nu/pol faggots are flooding /pol
Saged !!

she isn't real
She's going to slip a disc lmao, look at the arch.
You sound beta, I doubt she was a 10/10. However, if you must import a wife, don't buy a gook, buy an eastern european.
if she was "conservative as fuck", she wouldn't be in the USA. Filthy civic nationalist.
Not like you're fucking anything else anyway lol
>those souless, whore eyes. They're all ugly too
This.

This is what reality looks like, fucking weebs

>flat assed and flat chested
Didn't you hear? Asian women have discovered the formula to the perfect female body.

Lol tell that to Turks you nu/pol KIKE

They are an ugly inferior race. Most of them get bullied in this country. The current Miss Finland who is half-Chinese got bullied in school for her race.

>Isabelle Guzman

>white father

Yeah no get the fuck outta here shill

Non mong White women won't give me the time of day so I fuck Asians instead. Simples.

spine isn't supposed to be like this
right?

Arent turks sand niggers?

Whatever, dude. I like slim bodies, small asses, and nice legs.

what does immigration law have to do with anything?

LMFAOOO @ YOUR PIC.
LOL who comes up with these funny ass memes.

>A new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder.
news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732

reddit.com/r/hapas/

>what is cherry picking?

Atleast you're honest. Don't reproduce, at all.

Race mixing is just plain unnatural. Humans werent meant to meet each other

>all the jealous white sluts in this thread
Just admit that you've been replaced and accept your defeat gracefully.

>>what is cherry picking?
asianmasculinity's favourite hobby

Turks are Eurasian Mongrel Scum
Literally half white and half asian
So these yellowed fevered faggots are creating more Turks.

STOP RACEMIXING

see Femenism killed any chance of having a normal marriage with a white woman, I'll stick to someone who still cares about fucking family values.

It's only natural that the most desirable males and most desirable females would pair off with each other.

>Western woman and bogans are FUCK DISGUSTING.
>A lot of asians are seen as cute and not fucking disgusting, but you'll get stares and it's weird for mix races.

I could breed with a white australian girl, but i'd regret it for the rest of my life with a bogan slutty mum that neglects her son so they turn out ratty as fuck (pic related is your "typical aussie bogan woman, the woman I'm suppose to breed with") so don't tell me "you just want an asian because you can't find anyone of your own kind!! xDDD!!!" No, fuck you, to want one of these fucking girls isn't like having a buffet of shit and saying "YOU SHOULD BREED WITH THIS SHIT AND BE GREATFUL!!!", I just want to pick NONE because they're pig disgusting.

I could have an asian girl that's cute, and have a fucked up son that has issues, and potentially get people saying shit behind my back, but, I don't give a fuck, why should I?.

>AWW YEAH CUNT WANT TO GO OUT CLUBBING AT 30? FUCK YEAH CUNT LETS GO DRINK.

This is not a life style that I want, I could go get one of these SLAGS, because it's not exactly hard to buff up, but for what? to have one of these pigs as my wife? fuck no.

And then you got the fatties, fucking HELL, why the fuck would I want to settle down with a fatty? because she's of the same race? what the fucking hell type of bullshittery is this?

>But she's nice!

But she's also fat, and a slob, and that type of SHIT I don't want to have to deal with, if she can't take care of herself, how the fuck is she going to manage to take care of a kid?

You can get that with a white women.
You can literally put a white womans head on that body.
Kys rice cooker

>girls

Some of these anons seriously make me feel think theyre retarded.

Watch all his videos. The stereotypes of white guys being cucked losers couldn't be more true and prevalent.

Sup Forums is not one person

How can anyone like cheekbones that big?

Forgot pic, here's your typical australian girl.

STOP WATCHING ANIME

Far left and far right would make me happy long time, at the same time

She's going to ruin her back doing that.

>these are the women who would ridicule you because you've "gotta get a gook"
o i am laffin

no this is

Over 95% sychological disorders are Jewish creations designed to label superior beings as abnormal and flawed so that none follow in their footsteps.

> Implying all of us are rice cookers

Racemixing is a valid topic for discussion but these shitty MS Paint macros have to stop. Buzzfeed-tier trash

>this thread brought to you by our paid shills:
>eurasian writer
>longingfordeath
>/r/hapas
>/r/asianmasculinity
>feminist white women
>your average white male hating commie

Lol fuck off KIKE

Kekd and chekd

>18 year old Asian girls make 40+ year old white women salty

Fucking Asian chicks is a fetish on par with fucking MILFs. There goes your argument.

Dating apps are predominately used by betas of all races. There goes your other argument.

If you're not a white woman and you have a problem with white men taking whatever they please, you're a cuck.

White feminist bitches can't handle that white men are realising they can get tight pussy from submissive asian women, and therefore don't have to put up with their shit.

Maybe these white feminist bitches can learn to be a bit nicer.

These threads are so cringy. Everytime.

Nigger, I am a rice

>STEAMER
STEAMER
>STEAMER
STEAMER

>have PhD and great job, be conventionally attractive
>go on dates with all kinds of girls 22-31 through coffee meets bagel
>every single white girl without exception is a total cunt, and in the events when i've gone on multiple dates with them they are bossy as fuck starting on the 1st or second date
>they act like this even when they are mediocre-looking
>they act like this even when they have little to no education themselves and know that they will be nothing but a leech in our relationship

On the other hand:

>every asian (mostly chinese, taiwanese, and korean) and iranian/middle eastern girl i've gone on dates with worships me immediately, at least pretending to be in total awe
>they do this even when they're considerably more attractive than me
>they do this even when they are grad students or already possess an advanced degree

Hmmm, tough call.

>get Malaysian girlfriend
>she speaks flawless English
>also speaks Japanese, and Malay ofc
>so madly in love with her, she's everything I'm not, beautiful, smart, outgoing, social
>one day she breaks up with me for reasons I don't feel like blogging about
>can't stop missing her
>dream about her and wake up wanting to kill myself
>feel the spots that use to be full of her love with hate
>come on Sup Forums and see these stupid threads
>mfw

Nice quads, and a fantastic picture, the one to the right has the type of face I've been talking to, she's a bit cuter though, what nationality is that?

All of them are made by insecure chinks from r/asianmasculinity and r/hapas

asian boys who post this don't realize they are the butt of the joke.

If that's what you think, all power to you. Enjoy your monogamous lifestyle with your traditional, ethnically European wife. I'm sure you'll find one eventually.

She really isn't that attractive. All she has going for her is the long legs.

You do realize that the majority of white Australian women aren't typically bogans or feminist SJW tards? However, I guess when you come from a poor socioeconomic background, you don't know any better. MIND = BLOWN.

typical bogan women***

The only people here obsessed with racial purity are the shrimp dick chinks who keep making these threads and sister fucking white hicks from the south with no formal education.

You need not worry, I'm the one that has standards here.

I have a problem with race traitors like you faggots who would breed with a slanted eyed gook instead with your own flesh and blood.
Want to be a man and get anything you want?
Get your women back and your country back you cowardly lazy faggot NEET
Or is that too hard for you?? Aww the NEET will have to get out of his mom's basement and actually do something with his life that does not involve raping your asian blowup doll.

she's probably getting the bbc now but hey at least you have us

I don't know try posting real pics instead of cartoons and maybe we can find out.

She's Chinese.
@jessicababyfat on instagram

I'm going to guess Melbourne is though.

the real redpill here is that eurasians don't hate themselves for not being fully white, they hate themselves for being any amount of white. white people are pretty much hated everywhere and they are arrogant because
> muh inventions
> muh technology
when the rest of us know that all white accomplishments really belong to jewish and Mediterranean people. i mean fuck, brits and germans were literally african tier retards before the swarthy romans came and civilized them which btw is another blow to ethnonationalists retarded argument.

Its just I dont really understand why theyre made. People are going to fuck whoever they want. As this thread was made, some white/asian couple is fucking, some Mexican/black couple is fucking, some White/white couple is fucking. Why does it matter? Its not going to stop no matter how many times cringy threads like these are made.

Nice larping there Mr. Rabbi