Why are Brazilians such savage people? Were they made shitty by other countries or were they just shitty to begin with?

Why are Brazilians such savage people? Were they made shitty by other countries or were they just shitty to begin with?

Pic related, an American tourist after meeting some Brazilians on holiday

Law of the jungle. Kill or be killed. Such is life in Brazil.

Holy shit is he dead?

Thanks to you, Raul

he was probably there to fuck underage prostitutes, look at that fucking mustache

reverse image search came up with Sup Forums results

Your kind is not welcome here.

This guy looks like a pedo

fuck off

Wew that's not what 5 chicks told me when I was there (^:

they crave the white dick

I doubt it, he's an American tourist not a British one.

brazilians aren't welcomed anywhere.

Anyone can fuck anywhere, dude, c'mon.

it's all that indio blood. even the mexicans know to steer clear of natives.

>fuck underage prostitutes
>implying child prostitution isn't a thriving brazilian industry and main factor for tourism only surpassed by tranny prostitution

you've been posting this guy that died in 87 or something in a shootout with the FBI for fucking DAYS

stop fucking spamming this dead bank robber faggot you goddam autist

You sure it's from a shootout with the FBI? I read online that this guy got in an altercation with Brazilian favela dwellers while he was on holiday and got killed.

im gonna need a hasty review sir

That's just Brazilian banter

law of the jungle... altough lots of communities in the amazone tend to be peacefull unless you treat them with disrespect (yes there are still some left over, it's like going back into the past of that country when they allow you to meet them)
but then again...
law of the african jungle still in their blood, since most of the slaves brought to the americas went to the southern parts of america and the carabian for coco, coffee and banana plantations

I was is that dumbass in brazil in the first place?

You know... there are countless photos of REAL violence in Brazil. Why pick a fake one?

End result of multiculturalism.

>Why pick a fake one?
If dead bodies are far more common than talented mexican make-up artists, why fake it?

Doesn't look fake anyway.

Level 45 jew detected. Fucking kikes trying to ruin our turism

But why would anyone go to Brazil in the first place anyway

exactly!
my mom was almost sold for a battery radio by her travel compagnion who was showing her arround in his "beautifull" country.
luckely she escaped because that street party was so crowded she sneeked away.
i guess they don't have alot venetian blonds with smaragd green eyes overthere...
that was in the 80's

Brazilian women will suck the cum through an American's eyeballs for the chance to live in Miami or New York. Brazil is a 2nd world shithole.