Did anyone else see that SNL skit with the Trump supporting dog...

Did anyone else see that SNL skit with the Trump supporting dog? Are they finally waking up or just trying to prove they aren't biased?

I saw that. My wife is watching it in the other room. I think it's starting to dawn on them that everyone doesn't agree with them.

ADAM BALDWIN SUPREMACY

I'm not sure what their angle was but it was funny

LOL at watching SNL.

Link faggots

Did anyone see the cold open? They took a shot at Alex Jones

basic gestalt please

Bitches love puppers too

Dogs have more to fear than women if muzzies take over.

no, I don't watch TV. I will put on a cooking show at the gym though

the dog even called them all liberal snowflakes

Damage control and deflection.

(((Lorne Michaels))) has an instinct for this shit.

Not watching that shit.

You faggots are feeding this shit with ratings instead of pirating it in an hour? wtf is wrong with you Jew enablers?

Their mom is paying for cable they might as well watch it.

My wife likes it. Gets her to leave me alone to shitpost here. Also, her son is also my son, and I'm going to get laid tonight. $100/mo well spent.

But Jerry Seinfeld told me the Jews did nothing wrong.

And look at George Costanza... Do you really want to put *him* in an oven, user??

Why are you giving them libs ratings... Read a book or invest your time in quality shitposting

>$100/mo
Nice. I know i pay more than that.. just don't know exactly how much, my wife writes the checks. Every 6 months they try to raise the rates and she calls to jew them down, successfully. We're not jews, but she watches enough jew shows to get it done. I can't bring myself to do it, and when i did try i ended up telling the woman on the phone "fuck off".

Oh, I hate them, but they also bring me Gigabit internet, so I can't tell them to fuck off. My other choice is 3Mbps DSL, so no thanks.

I have a theory that the Bravo Network is saving cable. I can find every show you would ever want to watch on the internet. The only series I can't find is Real Housewives. It's cancer and I hate it but the wife can't live without it.

(((They))) are falling back to that show as their last bulwark against everyone cutting cable.