Let's talk about Race

Since we seem to be dealing with an influx of newfags, I figured it was time to break them in with some simple facts. We can start small and deal with Race, first and foremost.

First up, some simple statistics on blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
youtube.com/watch?v=JCTPUSSpaRg
youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is the statistics for crime in the US, broken down by race, for the year 2015. This was provided by the FBI. Note that blacks commit murder at an incredibly outsized rate compared to all other races. Be sure to keep in mind that Blacks make up 14% of the US population.

One may wonder why blacks commit so much crime. There's two theories to this. One, blacks are much more likely to carry an aggression gene that makes people more likely to respond in a violent manner unprovoked.

The other is that blacks, on average, have an IQ of roughly 85, much lower than the average white IQ of roughly 100. IQs in the range of 80 to 95 have been correlated to higher incidences of criminality.

One may think that higher criminality is due to income and socioeconomic circumstance. Multiple studies have shown that this is not the case.

Everyone scores the same as their ancestral homelands

Really makes you think

In fact, its been shown that the poorest whites are not nearly as violent as the richest blacks.

Bumping for OP.

Many people don't wish to accept that there may be a biological difference between the races, and that said difference may be significant. They think this, despite much evidence showing that there is a significant difference between the races.

Black crime is staggering.

AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM

Yet despite their refusal to accept this, differences between the races are manifest in many different ways.

In fact, the differences are so stark that ignoring them can have medical consequences.

America doesn't have a gun problem ..

People will always come up with excuses to try and explain away the phenomenon of blacks never achieving quite as much as whites. Never take arguments rooted in emotion or consequences as serious, as they are based not on fact or logic, but on emotion and feelings.

Europeans are responsible for 90% of human innovation

(current year)

If you require examples of this disparity, look no further than South Africa.

I can dump a few on the JQ if OP wants as well.

If you've noticed people who don't seem to accept that there are issues with black people in general, then they may think this because they haven't dealt with many blacks.

It can't hurt!

Alright.

So long as it relates to race.

Rather than just have a massive, incoherent dump of vaguely related or completely unrelated truths, I figured threads focusing on truths of one topic, such as race or Islam, would be more effective for readers to follow.

And being that the purpose of this thread is to inform passerbys, infographics with pictures along with an explanatory sentence or paragraph would work better to inform than, say, screencaps of entire articles filled with words.

Now if IQ is widely seen as a major determinant in future success of an individual, and race plays a big role in someone's ultimate IQ, then why has the US's immigration system changed to favor those who are more likely to have lower IQs?

>Rather than just have a massive, incoherent dump of vaguely related or completely unrelated truths, I figured threads focusing on truths of one topic, such as race or Islam, would be more effective for readers to follow.

Got it. That is a better idea than random redpills.

I'll leave you to it.

It doesn't matter its an image dump its for future use in arguments

Also I hate the ones that don't include Asians and hispanics. We're not shitting on blacks we are pointing out that every race on average scores the same as their ancestral homelands in tests, makes about the same about of money as their ancestral homelands, innovates around the same amount, commits crimes on the same level.

Now ask yourself this

Why are only whites and majority-white nations the only ones called upon to be tolerant of other cultures?

Why are countries like Zimbabwe or South Africa never called upon to be more tolerant of whites? Why are Saudi Arabia and Iran not called upon to be more tolerant of Christians?

Get these faggots redpilled on South Afirca too, see

>It doesn't matter its an image dump its for future use in arguments

It's better if it's one subject at a time.

Looks like Chicago

your data is so racist:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls

You people need to go to youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU at 47:10 and watch for 4 minutes, get aware on the plight of the South African farmers, it's unimaginable. Consider bumping this so people see this fucking clip

Facts 11 and 12 look very sketchy, but besides that, good info-graphic, OP

What the faq is this? I know it has a citation, but where is it from?

You do realize whites make up 75% of the adult population and blacks make up 12%

The page you linked shows the exact same conclusion: Blacks commit disproportionate amounts of crime

Haha topkek!

Hey reading comprehension!
#9! It says they rape goats...
3-4 Time
Per
Day!

And you have a problem
With a mud hut?

I recommend watching this short documentary (29 mins) on the South African AWB. A white separatist/nationalist group that wanted some land for themselves. Members explain why in much of it.

One of them near the beginning even shows that they do not want war or conflict. They want to live in peace with the blacks but on their own because they simply cannot coexist. And still the feral blacks want white blood. They're animals. Thus the whites had no choice but to form a militant group to fight.

The leader whom you see in this documentary (Eugene Terre'Blanche) was also murdered in 2010 on his farm. Like many others have been in South Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCTPUSSpaRg

>Shockley

created silicon valley

The blacks in SA also do the same thing they do everywhere: leach and steal. They follow whites to superior, clean schools (IE: majority or all white), demand "equality", then proceed to denigrate and kick out whites and destroy the schools over time. They want to steal the success of whites for themselves and then claim it as theirs.

They cannot be taught. It is not a matter of culture. Blacks are literal subhumans.

has anyone got the link to those test results, where they estimated the number of people in each country with IQs over 140 based on the PISA test I think

>'chidlren' are born...
>'indsputable' facts...
>dead/fake link

bump

Can I see a source for the fact that the branching off of human races happened 40,000 years ago? The most recent common ancestor to all humans is even further back than that, if I understand it correctly. Are we estimating the time based on when they left Africa?

bump

Why don't black people use condoms? The STD rates and teen pregnancy rates are staggering

That was hard to watch. Hope the driver didn't die

Just watch this for an hour to get most existing red pills in just one hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4