The eye of Man is the eye of God

The eye of Man is the eye of God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLY6UHLVQXs
youtube.com/watch?v=cx2lJIOTBjs&index=19&list=PL2f8wslZC-macPSYEL-HumEvDRyIuJ_-b
youtube.com/watch?v=t1-dGWadh3U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pls, go on....

Yes please I like

Feel free to elaborate...

We are God you fools. We are all the same God running our own matrix simulation.

Didn't Jesus not say, "Are ye not also Gods?"

Jesus is the mutha fucking man. He's a higher level God that came down to help us baby Gods become more self aware and evolve.

whenever you look into the eyes of another living being be aware you are looking into the eyes of God, and treat them as such.

I am one of the few people on this planet that actually knows exactly that eye represents and means . don't ask why I am here but AMA

What does the eye represent and mean?

>What does the eye represent and mean?
I wonder if he saw that coming.

the eye represents a living entity or being . an entity of unimaginable intelligence . emissary from a civilisation billions of years old billions . a civilisation that has moved beyond our dimension . they have visited earth many times over the past 20 000 years . we have as much knowledge of them as any other race in the universe though they are a mystery to all sentient life forms

The AI is hooked into our eyes?

The eye of god is the eye of Saturn

>they watch from the outside and guide us
>to-
>oh and they also might be future us

lol okay neat

Oh really? And how do you (((know))) this?

you are under the illusion that the so called elite know everything they don't . few people know this information and I am one of them . one thing I wont tell you is how I know what I know .

stop watching sci fi kid they do not guide us simply observe and we will never become them you are a fool if you think that's even possible .

But uh, why are they a "civilization"?

That seems awfully human-y, right?

Thank you for enleafening me

civilisation is one way of putting it . but if you want me to use sci fi lingo they would be more similar to a collective I doubt there are more then 200-300 of them

But why would there be x number of curiously human-like descriptors of creatures?

Essentially, what you're saying SOUNDS a lot like the plot of a sci-fi novel written by a human, as opposed to evidence of a non-human influence.

>curiously human-like descriptors of creatures
lmao they are anything but human like in appearance they are not even bipedal

the aliens in independence day and arrivals is much closer to their appearance

You can telepathically communicate with those beings while doing a charged third eye meditation.

wrong

Yes we know that every human is a neuron in the brain of Kek.

Thats a lot of Jews

Incorrect, not even an occultfag.

It symbolizes mans connection with their higher spiritual nature and divinity.

But if you look closely, it actually appears like a left-facing vagina.

Perhaps there's more to the matriarchal conspiracy theories than we've ever believed?

>It symbolizes mans connection with their higher spiritual nature and divinity.
wrong
trust me I know more then some you tube personality you watch

Peterson is that you

Fuck off demon worshiping fag.

>I weave for God the garment you see him by

but can he see back through it?

and you've proven 0% of this and have also continued to give us 0 reason to believe you aren't a troll.

inb4 "fine, don't believe me, it doesn't affect me"

What you've said is lies until you've shown proof

Don't shoot the messenger.

raked

you got me it was all a lie forget it

I'll entertain a thought you posted about earlier. You said you won't mention how you know this. Why would that ever be the case?

You also mentioned they will never intervene with us or guide us, only observe. You yourself told me there is no threat from them or help from them.

In this case, who are you afraid of backlash from for telling us how you learned this?

What reasoning would you have in such a situation not to want others to learn about facts if they are in fact... facts?

Crowley?

Mods are 404'ing pic related and you can't post an OP with it attached.

vary rarely do I ever speak about this for good reason . if I were to tell you everything I know there is no way I would sleep tonight . there are forces that operate above the government of the usa and the un . long story short I plan on breathing tomorrow . I honestly could care less about enlightening some random stranger on Sup Forums or for that matter to deceive one . I do this cause somebody else needs to know . and I hope this goes unnoticed .

>The Cube unfolds into the Cross
As well as to picrelated and many others

wow thanks bro

your great sacrifice will be remembered for all time

>indigo pill
>thinks he can become a living meme

kek

you fags

Глaз Чeлoвeкa этo глaз Бoжий.
Hy ты пoнeл, глac-глaз вcя хyйня

Even this

>I don't understand the 11 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal one

BAAL HOLDS ME IN HIS HANDS
WHAT BAAL WILLS IS THE GOOD OF MAN

Universe insider leaf is kil

Fine don't tell how you know

Tell something about this being you say the eye represents. Tell a few things.

Sup Forums has become so stupid that I'm not even sure if this is bait anymore

semi-disclosure leaf. the more people would know, the harder it will be for the ''higher'' powers. fuck them anyway. they are not better in any way from us. they don't have better genetics, all they have is more knowledge. you're doing a diservice to mankind by telling your thoughts

how do i become happy?

by *not telling your thoughts

eat better, exercise, gain more knowledge. You might be thinking about happines in a wrong way. If you believe you are happy, you very well could become happy.

do we as man have the right to deliver justice to those who have done wrong?

I believe every single one of the pedo scum should get the same treatment as they have inflicted pain upon others, for the wrong reasons. I believe we do have a right, we can't leave everything up to the hands of a higher power

with devotions visage and pious action we do sugar to the devil himself.

is doing something for good reasons worth it?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLY6UHLVQXs

youtube.com/watch?v=cx2lJIOTBjs&index=19&list=PL2f8wslZC-macPSYEL-HumEvDRyIuJ_-b

t. Joesph Smith

That's not Saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1-dGWadh3U

Bump niga

Yes. He cannot see without our eyes, our mind.

Yes okay this is true

Surely you don't mean a human mind. God does not need humans to witness Himself and His creation.
Infinite Living Mind, yes, for that is what He is. He does not need human minds.

Dark matter does not exist. 95% of the universe is not "our" universe, and there is no "end of the universe" like you read on wikipedia. There is only a reconciliation of our universe matter with the rest of it. And if outside influences are occurring, it is certainly for our benefit.
He does not need anything. He sees that it is good, and allows its existence. I do believe in some sense that the human mind is an important tool for the Creator.

Can you explain this image sir?

I get the feeling that all this cryptic shit has a grain of truth to it but all you fuckers just wank off into your esoteric shitpoast cauldron. Can a nigga tell me straight if its larp or if its true and if true than please elaborate clearly

Legit are they?

I've noticed I can't make posts "my id range is banned" in a fucking city,

The mods pussies afraid of reality

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795

That's one way of looking at things.