Fucking canadians

My girlfriend is up in Vancouver right now on her spring break, getting drunk with her girls and probably getting hit on by some stupid fucking leaf syrupnigger faggot and I fucking HATE the fucking CANADIAN FUCKING LOSERS THAT ARE GOING TO KEK ME OUT OF MY VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOU CANADA FUCK YOU

FIRST YOU RAPED MY BOARD NOW YOU'RE RAILING MY GIRLFRIEND

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUqEAyf
youtube.com/watch?v=LXtx6N3ww7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baka nigga bout to get cucked by a leaf

Hey don't worry OP, I'll take care of her for ya. But if she slips, trips, or falls right on my cock, it ain't my fault.

sarry

Does it make you feel better if I tell you Canada has more refugees(from the middle east) per 1,000 than the states?

lmao who goes to fucking canada for spring break, that's like taking a vacation in India

discord.gg/tUqEAyf

Brand new Pol prank call discord. We do prank calls nightly. Just set up this discord. Feel free to join, it can be hilarious

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your shitpost, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But shitposting isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a leaf tier shitposter? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class shitposters- I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

What bar is she at? I'm an aesthetic guy with a good job, let's test her loyalty. Tell me where she's at.

>leaf with a proxy

firebomb Canadians, they're barely human and the ones that are human are Chinks, imagine that.

>7.5" dick
>Could be in Vancouver tonight

White maybe I should go fuck this white girl mmmhmmm

Girls love the COLOSSAL CANADIAN COCK

>girlfriend in vancouver

She's not getting fucked by a Canadian, she's getting fucked by some chink who just rode over here in a storage container.

Way to go, OP.

horrific thread.

The big Canadian cock lures in many American women who lust over it.

fuck you guys she's the prettiest girl and aome myhammad or ching chong leaf nigger is going to tak her from me FUCK You guys

>Chinks
>Leaving their house
>Fucking white women

They can't even fuck Chink women.

Bro lol
Im fucking balls deep in her baby box right now...
Enjoy paying for your new syrupnigger baby

:)

From Vancouver. If anyone finds out she's American, they're gonna be gunning for her pussy, as local girls are awful. Best sex I've ever had was an American girl from San Diego. Goddam was she thicc

>having your gf go out on vacation and not go out with her

She's near gastown

some decent hotel

tall brunette with a shorter brunette

that shirt

do it you maple
bastard

You know, don't worry.

She might get fucked by a bro-tier Sikh instead.

They smell like their food.

I'm literally gonna get fucking cucked I know it

I made a $300 bet with my buddy that she 'dear john's me after the weekend

at least she hates brown guys

her roommate loves niggers tho

FUCK

i'd rather eat a bullet from my pic related than get cucked by a maple fucker

She made plans brfore we wete dating

FUCK

I would like to tell you OP that American Tourist, that women don't cheat on their boyfriends up here, but well, they let their defenses down.

They feel "Safe" around Canadians.

I've already filled her beef flaps with my syrup covered cock and blown my load on her tits. OP, she rode this polar bear like a champ.

Strangely though, it's not every nationality that's that into Canadians - JUST the American girls, and maybe the Chinese girls.

I don't know what it is about American girls, but they just can't get enough of Canadian Cock.

Its hard to understand her through the slurping noise but i think she wants me to tell you hi :)

ask her nameu fcker

LEAFED

>Canada
>For spring break

I doubt they'll hit on her since she's clearly clinically and legally retarded.

She gets a bit of Canadian cock and comes back with a bit of experience. WTF is wrong with that. Most women never reveal the amount of dick they have had before. Personally the more cock a women has the better she is in bed. Feel blessed but insist on a full sexual disease check on her return.

>Chink logic

Seems about right. Chink men are the biggest cucks on the planet.

if she comes back and there's a bit of maple syrup on her chin, then you can be suspicious.

she wanted to drink legaly and she's meeting her old flame for 'catching up'

I'm getting cucked for real. fuck

FUCK

virgins don't exist

FUCKshe says she a virgin and keeps pushing back when i want to fug, isnshe a roastie whore or what

SHE HAS BECOME A CANADIAN COCK CONCUBINE

Does she suck your cock. If so worry about her vadge later and enjoy the oral because I can guarantee that is the first to go in any real relationship.
As for the person who thinks I am an Asian (insert shill word). I met my wife of 14 years on the street. She had two other men on the go at the time and we spent two years fucking before any serious happened. I had my share of lovers as well with no complaints. If you live in a the real world you would know that fucking other people is quite normal and part of life even in a long term relationship and ADULTS are capable of doing this without any problems.
I used to have a policy of only shagging other mens wives because it was balanced against my own situation. You the one who is (insert shill word) if you think your partner is pure and faithful.

i'm no saint and i realze that sex is a normal part of relationships but sheMs a jesusfreak bitch and i haven't even fucking fongered her

fuck her I'm gonna cheat, I deserve better

Is it the pussy troll that is getting in the way. If you love her then stick with her. If you don`t then tell her the relationship is doomed unless you can get some sort of ejaculation. Jesus had a few girlfriends one of them being a prostitute so you could always say if she want to remain a virgin she should supply you with the funds to employ a professional whilst you wait.

don't worry there's only asians in vancouver. They won't be able to fill her loose ass pussy.

I have seen plenty of Japanese cock. They have plenty of length and girth. Never seen one angry but I don`t believe in the statistics that say otherwise.

Just think, OP: When that lumberjack cums inside her, he's going to say "Sore-ee aboot that." Your wife's son will be conceived with an apology. Pottery.

OP you fucked up and should be there railing her right now

Would advise that Japanese mend spend a lot of time with prostitutes so very unclean. Definitely get her tested on return.

But lumberjacks like to put on womens clothing and hang around in bars.

kek, all american women are like this OP

I love her to death, I'm just sure she's using me
as practice. she's got a career planned out in her head and I'm not a part of it, she just wants to experience a boyfriend before she goes off into the """""real world""" and fuck a higher socially valuable dude

I'm not drunk enoygh for this shit. I hold fram e around her but when iM alone I hate her so fucking much because I know what sheMs really doing

sheMs going to hook up with this fucking loser from her fairy tale past and then dump me because of her 'guilt', then I won't get the satisfaction of cutting her off

you may be a nip but you're wise

she lived at yokosuka while her dad was deployed

fuck

OP I am in gastown right now. I know that pub in your picture, want me go take a pic with your gf? I wonder if I can get her to suck my dick?

shes getting hit on by a group of french speaking chads, and her whore gf is going to fuck one guy and ur gf will stay behind with a more cool laid back chad that isnt obnoxious just to chat because ur gf loves you. but then it turns out they have alot in common and they both bang and she gets pregnant and tells you its your kid

what bar? ill go check on her

They eat buttered scones for tea, too, but I haven't heard anything yet about an aversion to OP's gf's pussy.

Don't worry OP, we're a country of feminists who would never put ourselves upon a female without her explicit consent - which she is unlikely to give since we're uniformly low test.

Also sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.

Maybe if you stopped being such a pathetic loser your girl wouldn't cheat on you.

wasting anytime with a bitch you obviously know doesnt deserve any trust

you did this to urself mate, find a non degenerate female and yes this may require you to have some discipline and not be degenerate as well

Nah. My old bf was Canadian, can confirm they all have small dicks. Her cherry will still be intact.

I know which scones are going to get buttered tonight. 9.5 style.

hey guys im american now

YEE HAW

Seriously, though, OP:
>2016+1
>trusting women
Get your shit together. Pump 'em and dump 'em. They've got the same thing in mind for you, except they take your money, too.

if you get a picture of her I'll venmo you $20

soorry

Yeowch!

don't fuck it up leaf

based gook

eat less burger, become thin like leaf. Then you may have the maple syrup of the woman you lust for.

Until then, get cucked faggot

>Letting her go on spring break
>Thinking she might not be blowing random canucks

You cucked youself you colossal faggot.

hey op! what bar? ill go fuck her, im a 7

SVEN

Makes me think of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LXtx6N3ww7Y

She's sucking a moose dick right now OP you should break up with her.

Go home, Screech. You're drunk.

This.
This post made me kek audibly.
Like, wtf? It's Spring goddamn Break. That means a break from you. You fucking idiot. Why would you be anywhere close to stupid enough to commit to some bitch like that? Protip: If she comes back sick, it ain't a hangover.

This is now a cuck thread.

>tfw my name is Dustin
>tfw I'm drunk rn
GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES

Already took OP's girlfriend. Turns out she was at a club called Twelve West. I'm booking a room at the newly built Trump Tower in Van, right now. It wasn't even hard taking OP's girl honestly. You guys should try going outside.

Periscope?

pic proof faggot

>>VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND

You've cucked yourself.

Sad posts. Enjoy the dickslap of reality

dude what the fuck stop messing around

It's okay user, be proud your gf is now A CANADIAN COCK SERVICER.

What a great thread.
Let ur gf in Russia after Canada, pls.

She is getting yellowed, bro

you low test incels honestly think I'm gonna kiss and tell? this is just another notch for me.

STOP FUCKING WITH MY HELMET

I've had that shit since third grade >:(

(That is really weird though)

>syrupnigger
I learned a new term I will forever use now. Praise kek.

I reported your server to discord. haha faggot haha

>she wanted to drink legaly and she's meeting her old flame for 'catching up'
>I'm getting cucked for real. fuck

Yes, you are.
Catching up is a code word for fucking his brains out.

Get out now, man.

dude stop with the n count shit if you're gonna AMOG me rn at least show me her pussy so I can know what the fuck I'm dumping

>took the virginity of an American QT this summer
>see this thread
>mfw

lmao

yeah desu idk what kind of super cuck you'd have to be OP to get ur girl stole by chinks and some nu male french faggots

>virgin
Bitch is still gonna be a (((virgin))) when she gets back but knowing how hung us leafs are she wont be walking right for awhile.

alright, one sec. Let me make sure all my bros are cool with this too.

ok if someone doesnt post a pic with OPs girl within the next 5 minutes this thread is dead

this guy getting cucked was interesting

him being a cuck isnt

Just letting you know OP, White Canadian males are great in bed, dump huge loads and have decent sizes dicks.

See Peter North.

Why would you allow your girlfriend to go on Spring break with her "girls" don't you h Ave a spine? How old are you that your girlfriend still hs "girls"?

op is a stupid faggot

see pic, his gf is a whore

>Implying anybody in Vancouver is straight

Must of woken up Canada. So many new flags. Are they so desperate for snatch a sniff of an US virgin and they all washing cocks in hope. Are Canadian too wolf like to bother with. When is beaver season?

When I tell American women I'm from Edmonton they become wet as FUCK