In the upcoming Race War, are whites and asians going to be allies? I don't want to kill white people

In the upcoming Race War, are whites and asians going to be allies? I don't want to kill white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw
ign.com/boards/threads/wait-so-its-true-that-asians-have-sideways-vaginas.197960159/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more /hoc/ memes ending up in places they dont belong

its not gonna be asians vs whites in an absolute

japs and koreans will probably side with whites against the chinese

I don't wanna kill asians, so we're even.

China is better, please don't make me.

What about Indians?

I don't want to kill Asians either, allies, we are both races who can coexist and can think alike.

I think maybe it's too hard to tell who is muslim or not.

We are all gentile brothers, who can live side by side (without mixing), as long as you don't side with the enemy of western civilization.

It's really easy get a Sikh guy he will point out the single paki in a metallica concert

no allies. ffa.

honestly, I think so. Asians are usually considered whites by liberals anyway.

GODAMNIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!
>RRREEEEEEEE

And I hope we are I have a hapa baby that I'd hate to genocide.

Yes we shall. Asians are an equal race to whites. Perhaps not as creative and colorful in the mind but proud and ambitious nonetheless.
It's a goal of mine to find a fine Asian spouse one of these days. They just haven't been as corrupted by the filth in our media and society as white girls have. They still have a sense of morality and tradition. I don't think most asians or whites would want to fight each other

all the Asian clans don't get along Koreans and japs hate each other.

It will be prevented by aliens landing on the white house to talk to trump to welcome earth officially into the intra-galactic confederation.

Read the prophecies of Chico Xavier! 2019!

Honestly, we wouldn't be able to tell you apart. Just say you're a Jap and you'll be able to pass.

Why not. Whites are gonna kill themselves off and have fucked themselves into a death spiral. Asians might win the race war in the end.

whites vs asians war would be interesting. i would definitely accept that. whites must be destroyed for world peace and prosperity.

The things the whites have going for us is that we still control the vast majority of the worlds nukes.

Hey, buddy, no. In the upcoming race war, Asians and Whites will be allies. You're the honorary aryans, pal. We're together.

In the race war after that, then we'll be enemies.

Asians are based, we'll deal with petty squabbles after our families are safe. Asians are actually smart enough to engage in diplomatic discussions on race.

It's a goal of mine to find a fine Asian spouse one of these days.
No.

No. But you all have to promise that after the war is over you'll stop driving so slow and wearing socks with sandals

>Update
this.

>he doesn't know how to greentext

Asians will be split globalists vs nationalists in US just like Whites.

allies.
All caucasoids and asians are allies.

Don't really likes whites, but they're better than the rest in my town. Except the Asians, excluding Koreans. I hate Koreans too

I think you'll just be neutral. Unless you're a fag/commie. Then you die.

no they wont, asians don't think like you nor have your brainwashing on reaction to stimuli.

no teams

No we won't. Get wrecked chink, no one is siding with your squinty ass.

I think Asians are... okay, but the Chinese seriously need to leave Canada.

The upcoming race war is going to be between asian men and white men to see who gets the asian women

There's not going to be a race war, OP. We're having a meme war instead.

It's gonna be niggers, spics, chinks, dykes, kikes and whites vs whites

All Asians are okay EXCEPT Chinks, pooloos, Southeast niggers, and Pinoys.

as a hapa i couldn't' care less about the white race
you degenerates buried your own grave

Kek

this doesnt make sense. i thought latino and arab are genetically closer to white?

What are rooftop Koreans.

Chinks are subhumans.
Yellow-fever Fags will hang together with them on the day of the rope.

rather have asian allies than arabs or injuns.

is that because of your fetishism?

Whites + Japs (Korea scum can be on our side and guard our roofs tho)

Former colonies + some Poos can come too

It's that Hitler stuff mostly. He said japs are honorary aryans. It has nothing to do with genetics.

Sikhs are honorary whites in my book.

There is no negotiation with Injuns and negroes they simply want to muddle our blood.

B R O T I E R

Of course it's easy for them; ethnically, Sikhs are just pakis with turbans. Any religion founded on killing Muzzies is fine with me, though.

The Japanese and Germans were only allies for like 5 years you stupid faggot
They were only really allies because they were scrapped for friends when the rest of the world didn't want them stirring up shit
Stop acting like the Japanese and Germans were some centuries old allies that were finally united when Hitler came to be

Asians + Whites to secure our nations, like old times.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw

What about the white women

Too busy burning coal

A FUCKING LEAF

The Japs had a history of fighting the Russians. As such, they allied with the side that was against the, at that point, Russian Kikes.

>3rd Reich only exists for 12 years
>Been allied for some country for 5 years
>Implying that they were scrapped for allies when NSDAP very quickly produced the biggest economical recovery and military in the recorded history
>Implying they weren't just fucked over by the Versailles treaty instead, which strictly forbade making alliances
no u the faggot sir

>global
I think he's talking US race war not global.

I can't wait till we fight you squinty fucks in WW3

Go back to china you disgusting yellow creature. I'd rather side with Africans.

They don't care. They're going to watch from the roofs.

I love /hoc/ memes.

I'm gonna kill Canadians in the race war. You may be white but I'll never accept you in our society.

>It's a goal of mine to find a fine Asian spouse one of these days. They just haven't been as corrupted by the filth in our media and society as white girls have. They still have a sense of morality and tradition.
I encourage you to go to Sup Forums and post in the Japanese generals or Chinese generals with this line. They'll give you the red pill on Asian women.

>I'd rather side with Africans.
found the nigger lover

you would be destroyed.

Leaf fuck get the hell out of here this is an American board you third world cuck.

The civilized must rise up together to destroy those among us who cause all the murder, rape, and robbery. These people are not hard to identify.

The civilized must rise up together to destroy those among us who cause all the murder, rape, and robbery. These people are not hard to identify.

Only if you go home and get out of the west.

>inb4 "but this is muh home"

No, you were born in a foreign country.

Not only will I commit countless war crimes I will impregnate as many women as I can.

Chinks are the scum of the earth. Wait until you live in a city with thousands of em. Vancouver will be taken back form yellow hands in the race war.

>buried your own grave

Get the fuck out of here leaf cuck. Canadians are an inferior people and deserve to be destroyed.

t. Zhang Li Chan

Redpill me on Asian women, I have yellow fever and hate myself.

Which China? If you're pre-97 Hong Kong or Taiwan, you're probably okay. Anything post-49 Mainland though and you're the enemy.

Yes, but you have to go back.

who /pooloo/ here?

REPORT IN

Degenerate

r/hapas. Unless you want a whiney halfling gook faggot for a son you'd better get over that sideways pussy.

Just wear the right helmet and uniform and try not to Green on Blue and you'll be fine.

They're gross and extremely rude. Just like any oriental.

I've lived around Asians, they keep to themselves and don't cause a lot of problems. Cull the poor white trash for us and we can be allies.

No. Fuck them yanks. Nam Gang stronk.

I'm not gonna be there for the children. Just spreading my seed far and wide.

faggot

whats with all these exception. all chinese are the same.

I love East/South Asians, they have beautiful vibrant cultures and they contribute to math and science. Muslims though...

>In the upcoming Race War, are whites and asians going to be allies? I don't want to kill white people.

East Asians, yeah. It only makes sense.

Not the muzzies or hindus though - they need serious eliminating. Filthy bastards. No respect for human dignity, for women or children even.

Once we clean the toilet which south Asia is, there's an amazing amount of natural resources to be enjoyed by civilized people, too.

your women would fight for the whites hahahaha

we are the true caucasians

Taiwan is superior to China.

>all Chinese are the same

Hardly. Get rid if your commies and elect a pro-west government and maybe we can talk.

Not globalist pro-west either, I mean a real leader.

Hong Kong gooks were part civilised by Brits, Taiwanese by Americans. Only a slight improvement on mainland rinky dinks.

This, they'd fight amongst eachother to get the white d first,

holy fuck I didn't know that was a meme about Asians so I searched it and read this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/wait-so-its-true-that-asians-have-sideways-vaginas.197960159/

asians can't into fighting and war except japan, vietnam and mongolia